[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons in the head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download_20151109_191225.jpg (121KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
download_20151109_191225.jpg
121KB, 1080x1920px
I have a friend, she has accepted something that is incredibly bad.a side effect of him being in her head is homicidal thoughts. From what I gather from talking to him he presented himself when she was ten and after killing her uncle. So by the looks of things he runs in the family skipping a generation, the picture is what he looks like be he keeps changing his features. The possession he has is inherited as such. Any help would be nice, I would like go know what it is.
>>
Also how one might kill it
>>
>>17263103
I get the impression that he's from the middle ages.
>>
He is going by the name of nick. He is centuries old, sorry for it being blad, he is not one for communicating
>>
Starting to sound like a fallen angel. He says he was here to clease but that got dull quickly.
>>
Lmao this sounds like bullshit, this is probably op's pic and he's using it to troll us.
>>
>>17263115
>kill a demon

They're immortal, faggot.
>>
I'm not shitting around. Why the fuck would anyone joke about this shit?
Go back to /b/ where you belong.
>>
>>17263187
\r\reptiliandata

im not sure how they do it but i have a shielding thread there

tl:dr; is you have to block either lazer (light), radio(radiation), emf/magnetics, ions, or sound. but most people never have tried or succeeded. you can also clear your property with thermal cameras to make sure theres no creeps.
>>
For lack of a better word I said demon. I don't know what it is, had you have read the first post you would have seen me ask what it was
>>
>>17263199
It may be a spiritual leech, or schyzophrenia.

Make cleansing rituals, or read out and loud prayers to Saint-BenoƮt (saint of exorcism)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.