[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been properly scared for a decent number of years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1373163954178.gif (2MB, 395x350px) Image search: [Google]
1373163954178.gif
2MB, 395x350px
I haven't been properly scared for a decent number of years now. Can anyone make me truly afraid again? I've read/watched all the classics
>>
>>17262737
Your best bet is probably to have a nightmare. If you hesitate at all at the idea of having nightmares then we know you're afraid of at least one thing.
>>
>>17262798
I don't hesitate at the thought so much as I wonder how I'm supposed to induce nightmares at will?
>>
>>17262737
Put on a KKK suit, set a cross on fire, walk down a bad alley in Detroit.

You'll be scared, if you make it back.
>>
>>17262806
Eat something with a lot of hot sauce about an hour before bed.
>>
>>17262809
Walking down an alley in Detroit is enough nigga
>>
>>17262821
Do you want to be scared, or literally shit/piss your pants/shaking in fear?

That is, if you fear death.
>>
>>17262806
>at will
Get a load of this faggot. Thinks fear is just some bullshit emotion that you can just will into being. If only true fear were so trivial a matter.
>>
>>17262832

Thanks for your brilliant addition to the conversation.
>>
Post your street address ITT. We'll coordinate some true fear for you.

We've got fears for years.
>>
>>17262806
I had a spooky nightmare the other day. I was sleeping and two spirits came in, it was obama and his wife, they were whispering about something and then I told them off, suddenly I felt as if my life force was being sucked away to my left into an abyss, and then I woke up because It was sleep paralysis and I didn't want to be spooked all night.
>>
Be careful for what you wish for, once the fog clears and you see what's behind it there's no going back
>>
>>17262838
Pretty much this, but after getting used to it instead of being scared it's fun to just fuck around with them. (you know who)

Join us OP.
>>
>>17262832
>>17262838
>>17262841

Do the RPers actually read what they type? Or are they genuinely autistic enough to think this is "so edgy cool!"
>>
>>17262834
There's a point to it, if you aren't too much of a faggot to see it.
>>
>>17262845
>genuinely autistic
Generally genuine. Most people are, if you listen closely enough.
>>
>>17262845

Do the uninitiated actually read? Or are they genuinely [REDACTED]
>>
>>17262737
Fear isn't put in you, you'll have to face something actually dangerous to feel fear
My best advice is going camping for a week, there's spunky shit out there..
>>
>>17263019
You got spunk kid, I appreciate that but in teh real world where ay lamao is taking over it ain't gonna help just sayin'
>>
>>17262737
Damn it looks like OP is a kill. I was hoping we'd have fuel for a good real spooking here.
>>
>>17263043
dang...
>>
>>17262837
>tripfag makes a low-quality blogpost
I'm shocked
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.