[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gone Missing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: AMBER Alert.jpg (79KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AMBER Alert.jpg
79KB, 640x360px
Does the idea that people have gone or maybe currently are "missing" in your area spook anyone else out? It makes me feel my own mortality more than most things when I see one of those B&W flyers with the people and imagine what went down because it sends an unsafe chill down my spine that it can just happen anywhere.
>>
Damned Institute boogeymen
>>
>>17262600
Can't say I can relate at all, OP.
>>
No, I don't actually believe there's any way for you to snatch me. I spent, maybe, all of an hour thinking about it at some point. The conclusion I came to was that anyone with power has lost the need for bluffs, and anyone who bluffs has lost the need for power. Both are just echoes of influence; neither method has any real power to locate people.

Philosophy is the luxury of a comfortable mind. It's not something to fear.
>>
i don't know anyone who went missing
>>
I think it's more the psychology of common people you work alongside and see on a daily basis being capable of being so fucked that things like people going missing are as common as they are in so many areas. It's a hint of something always being capable of lurking below the surface, someone's screw going lose in a certain way, to allow this to happen. The faces of the missing in those pictures are also just creepy by nature. Like looking at ghosts people won't accept as being gone.
>>
Well, I look into the local missing persons registry regularly, and I found that in one place, near a big park, every month two people go missing... Sometimes it's a gypsie, somtimes it's a teen girl... And no, they were never taken off the list, so that's kinda spooky
>>
>>17262600
I'm sure there are plenty of people who have gone missing in each of are areas.
I see amber alerts every now and then as well as the
Missing persons posters hung up in places like Walmart and Kroger.
Where I live we recently had a serial rapist on the loose, don't know if he is still at large.
He would stalk the women then sneak into their homes at night and rape them.
About two years ago we had an elderly couple turn up dead they had been decapitated and disposed of in are lake, they never found out everyone involved though I think it was the mob
in my opinion not sure haven't read up on it in a while.
We have bodies show up in are lake a pretty good bit, it's a good spot to dispose of bodies
The people who just dump them in the lake are amateurs, if the really wanted to dispose of a body for good to not be found until it is nothing but skeletal remains they would go to the island that takes about 20 minutes to get to by boat out in the middle
of the lake itself that has no inhabitants and is far from the shores.
That is a perfect spot for burying a corpse and the island itself is pretty big.
I use to go camping there and my Grandma and I both saw something that I have never heard anyone, except one other person who had seen it.
While camping on that island back in 1998.
>>
File: 1452030067420.jpg (15KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1452030067420.jpg
15KB, 212x212px
>>17263257
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.