[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is My Family Cursed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FamilyCurse_Web_01.png (14KB, 585x360px) Image search: [Google]
FamilyCurse_Web_01.png
14KB, 585x360px
I'm an only child and the last person bearing my family name for at least the last two generations.

All males born to aunts and uncles of my father's generations have died before they could get married and produce children. One died as an infant due to an incompetent doctor, another was murdered and two were killed on the road; three had my family name.

The only reason I'm here is due to disasters in both my parent's previous marriages. Due to the state of the world and my own experiences, I'll will never be getting married (assuming I wouldn't die before then anyway), therefore my family name will die with me.
>>
>>17262159
How long has your family lived in that area?
>>
>>17262203
Since at least the early 1900s, although my aunt moved to a town about 20 miles north and my dad to a town 10 miles north (after traveling due to work).
>>
Yeah that sounds strange op, either a curse or maybe some enemy perhaps? Do you have a large property on your name?
>>
>>17262217
Most curses can't get out the front door. Move to another city or state entirely and you'll probably be able to escape it.
>>
>>17262251
Nothing out of the ordinary. Although with the way things are going, I'll be getting quite a sizable inheritance.

According to my dad, my family name was well known and respected in the area. With the stories he's told, I can imaging they've made quite the few enemies as well.

What may also be of interest is that my uncle recently died doing something very OOC (not mentioning what as I'd get doxed).
>>
>>17262312
You should probably get some protection m8
>>
>>17262312
How did he die
Nice roleplay thread
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.