[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: wtf.png (522KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
522KB, 1890x1417px
I saw letters like this during my lucid dreams over the last week and i decided to write them, could mean something or is just gibberish? time to see a doctor maybe? lol
>>
>>17261794
Maybe not a doctor, but interpreting them by yourself, what does that could mean to you?

I think they are "gibberish" for all of us, but maybe they have some message for you. Or maybe is just gibberish.
>>
>>17261794
Your mind is remembering seeing various signatures on things throughout your life

look at those scribbles

they look like part of signatures
The mind is a silly thing isnt it

No your a mystical chosen one deemed to bring light by the annunaki

You are not being communicated to by some spirit force

You arent delving into the secrets of the mystery religions

You arent getting messages from extraterrestrials

Your mind is basically blowing out old signatures you seen as visual dream diahrea

get a hold of your fucking self
>>
>>17261826
I never believed is something "mystic" I am a rational person most of the time :P, I just was curious about this, thanks for all your answers!
>>
>>17261850
Ya your mind ate a huge signature burrito
You got subconscious diahrea

you took a nappykins
you left to dreamland
You saw the fecal matter of said dream burrito
your literally posting signature shits of a dream burrito

like dude come on just stahp
>>
>>17261794

From what I've read it's pretty common and typical that you can't see or read normal letters and numbers in lucid dreams. I've had hundreds of lucid dreams and every time I come across a book/newspaper/watch etc. it looks like a bunch of moving arabic symbols.
>>
>>17261892

Maybe my brain filled the blank space afterwards, who knows, i remember the dream like this, but does not necessarily implies those images where imagined during it, is probably just mental diarrhea as the other guy said xD
>>
>>17261892

If you make an effort you can read them even in dreams, but even then it'll be sentences that do not make sense, or some words might change before your eyes.

And then if you focus too much you just wake up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.