[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I had an crazy dream wich wouldnt leave my mind It was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: mc ride teeth.jpg (18KB, 353x182px) Image search: [Google]
mc ride teeth.jpg
18KB, 353x182px
/x/ I had an crazy dream wich wouldnt leave my mind

It was basically like 3-4 days ago

The dream was about me sitting in my living room everything was dark and i only could see the light of my tv. The tv was on the news channel. But terrifying was that the woman who spoke on the news didnt had a face. It was just pure skin no eyes no mouth no nose. Nothing i was standing up and got to the kitchen window to see what was going on. As i looked outside i saw everything on the outside was upside down with flashing colors. But as soon as i looked away i wasnt in my kitchen anymore. I was outside i walked around in my neighbourhood to see what the fuck happened. i saw an house wich seemed normal my eyes closed as i opened them i saw dead bodys on the ground with everything on fire. I started to panic and ran. I fell on the ground when i stood up i found myself in my living room again laying against the wall. I saw an guy in a white hoody. He had a knife and his hoody was almost full of blood. He grabbed me by the throat and smashed my head against the wall wich caused me to lay on the ground. He jumped on me with a knife. As soon as i was fighting against him i couldnt move my arms

He aimed the knife at my heart. He whispered something in my ear before i woke up. I could not understand what it was due him speaking unclearly. The only thing i understood was "while............finding........maybe"
I woke up with sweat all over me.

What the fuck happened /x/ I feel creeped out
>>
>>17261236
ur an psycho OP
>>
>>17261236
i duno

i had a dream i split a chick with waka flaka

any ideas on maning?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.