[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: h2_full.jpg (33KB, 616x323px) Image search: [Google]
h2_full.jpg
33KB, 616x323px
It felt like lucid dreaming.

I was in a post apocalyptic world, I was a guide, getting people from one safe location to another.

During one of the events I met, a creature with a human body and the head of a crow, it appeared to be a female, it had a very nice hat (pic related but without the red).

She? was wearing a one-piece dress if you can call it like that. It had no shoulders ( the dress).

The child was trying to get to me, but I was pushing it away every time, eventually the crow said : if you don't want this child I will just go, and the child went after her without her command, the child war a girl with long hair.
>>
So what's the meaning anons?
>>
You've been searching for the Truth and you are almost there. Almost awake.
>>
Do you ever feel like you are in a dream while awake? I bet you realize something is off here don't you? You hear ringing in your ears but it seems like more than just physiological, you hear strange sounds from an undeterminable point of origin. You can sense there isn't much time left for our world, can't you? Wondering what your purpose is?
>>
>>17261181
When I had the dream I rejected the little girl, too. The woman with the crow head was a demon in a robe for me. That's what the crow lady represents, you're going to be given a choice soon. Heaven or hell.
>>
File: Sloppy Burd Makeouts.jpg (376KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sloppy Burd Makeouts.jpg
376KB, 900x600px
>>17261100
Did you like my dress, OP?
>>
>>17261193
I did.
It wasn't exactly as in the picture since I can't find anything close but it was nice.
>>
>>17261181
Nah. I never feel like in a dream when awake.
Reason: it's shit, but could be worse.
As for purpose and other stuff: I know, sort off.
>>17261189
Welp. Guess It ain't gonna be anything good.
>>
>>17261202
You are going to get more of these dreams. Ones showing you how dead you are. God's knocking on your door. It's time for us to get out of here. You have no idea how much evil is lurking in this world, but it's about to get really nasty. It's the end of days, time to get saved and accept your birthright.
>>
File: Nucular.jpg (25KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Nucular.jpg
25KB, 500x281px
>>17261197
Try to look for them again tonight and ask them who they are

Tell them they can come visit me too if they want, I'll do anything a cute crow tells me to do
>>
>>17261220
Why did that sounded way too kinky.
I dunno. I don't expect having similar dream again.
>>
If you see them again and if what I say is true, it's more than a lucid dream. Tell them this: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
The Word is sharper than any two edged sword
>>
File: Rain.gif (997KB, 438x243px) Image search: [Google]
Rain.gif
997KB, 438x243px
>>17261230

It doesn't have to be kinky. I'd love to worship/follow a crow spirit, demon or otherwise.
>>
>>17261267
Follow it straight to hell then. Or reign as a king with the Lord.
>>
File: Pipe.jpg (75KB, 640x504px) Image search: [Google]
Pipe.jpg
75KB, 640x504px
>>17261313
Personally I can't wait to go to hell
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.