[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never posted here before. I don't know how to greentext,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: creepy cult.jpg (12KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
creepy cult.jpg
12KB, 300x220px
I have never posted here before. I don't know how to greentext, so fuck it. I don't even know if this is /x/ worthy, but I think an acquaintance of mine may have joined a cult.
I met this guy over a year ago at a shitty rave I was stuck at. He was the type of kid who tries really, really hard to impress people resulting in him doing a shit ton of drugs and ending up in a ditch naked splashing water on himself the next morning.
The other day my friend tells me to check out his fb. Dude has moved to Colorado and posted.

"Guys, I did it. I got invited to live in a 6 story mansion. I literally have the money and the power now to build anything and do anything I want in this house. There's a Jacuzzi in 3 of the 12 bathrooms. The possibilities are endless. I decide whenever I was given $6,000 to shop with really all I needed was a few things, so I gave all my homeless friends money. I even burned money in front of everyone and made a peace rally, you see money is nothing but a piece of paper. Plus it's fun to watch $100 melt."
He proceeded to post a bunch of images from google and hilarity ensued.... then things got more complicated. He kept posting more ridiculous statuses, but there is some truth to his story. He deleted the fake photos and posted pictures from inside a real house and then videos of himself in said house. In the video they are in a pretty large house and he talks about some guy who "gave" them the mansion and gave them all this money. There is also some sketchy looking fucker in the video who looks older than most of the people there. There were a ton of drugs going on in the video and talk about orgies and things.
Thoughts?
>>
Got any pics or links?
>>
>>17260416
maybe he is taking it up the pooper from some rich dude
>>
free drugs and cash for a little butt play?

what could go wrong?
>>
>>17260416
How I join?
>>
Send link faggot
>>
>>17260416
...wow. Never seen so much love given to a broken down Ford Fairmont.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.