[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy little men with big ole eyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: aylmao.jpg (19KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
aylmao.jpg
19KB, 590x350px
Friend of mine in rural western state told a story about when he was a kid.
He woke up in the middle of the night, and little men with huge black eyes took him out to the yard and showed him a strange egg.
He woke up in the chicken coop the next morning.
He only told this story once, and he always got upset when we brought it up after that.
Any ideas what this could be?
>>
>Any ideas what this could be?
Swampgas?
>>
weather balloon
>>
>>17259880
Lucifer messing with him. These "organic seeming" "aliens" are not of GOD. Perhaps it was just a very vivid dream, where he was manipulated while sleep walking, and he was led to the coop, or there were actual "organic" beings(without thoughs of their own), that were possessed to mess with.
>>
>>17259907
I had a weird dream about it. Sleep paralysis/night terror.
One of the little guys showed up at my bedside and cause me to levitate and rotate. He told me not to interfere.
I've had a number of sleep paralysis episodes, but I never really thought too deeply about it.
>>
>When he was a kid

I wish people would understand just how retarded kids are. Not trying to be mean, but it's a real thing that kids are less developed that adults, especially mentally. Most times you don't remember events correctly and he's probably remembering a dream. Or something actually happened, either way who the fuck cares this is a stupid thread.
>>
>>17259927
Yeah those were not "aliens" and not of GOD. Just to mess with you and associate "aliens" with malicous intent. You were most likely not levitating and it was all in your mind, using your Spirit. If you were levitating >>17259907
then these "organic" beings were using technology to levitate you.
>>
>>17259939

Some would say that they are of God the same way we are of God.

The Great Architect made us to be his Builders.

We are emergent and sprung forth out of his creation, as did many other species all through the Galaxy and the Universe.
>>
>>17259947
they were organic "meat" suits made on earth that are all controlled by a single intelligence to associate "aliens" with malicious intent. this is prison. there are no "aliens" that are visiting us.
>>
>>17259907
People like you ruin /x/, get your christianity bullshit out of here you flaming faggot
>>
>>17259939

Oh, for fuck's sake.

FUCK.

OFF.
>>
>>17260069
>>17260085
Learn what "aliens" are

>>17259316
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2MB, 896x1718px
>>17259880
Alien Abductions stop by calling out to Jesus.
>www.ce4research.com

The Bible way to Heaven. Salvation is simple.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
>>
>>17260069
I'd say the opposite. variety is the spice of life. all should be welcome. interesting things happen when disparate viewpoints are shared. people like you ruin /x/ by attempting to stifle discourse. just my opinion of course. fag.
>>
>>17260234
Ahh, "prince of the most high" you led me to "scrawny2brawny", while there is truth in his videos, there were was much decption, especialy in regards to the pineal gland, and "aliens".

"Alien Abductions stop by calling out to Jesus."
Because those "aliens" are meat suits being manipulated by satan to make you associate negativity with "aliens".

The Bible way to Heaven. Salvation is simple.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY [Embed]"
"Once saved, always saved."
This is wrong.
John 3:
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
If you believe in Him, you will do the Will of The FATHER, whom is not Yehoshua, as The Son differentiates himself from GOD many times.
Matthew 7:
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

>>17260195
The majority of revelations has already happened.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 480x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 480x620px
>>17260234
>Alien Abductions stop by calling out to Jesus.
I'm sure this idea has been kick around before but I feel compelled to mention it. What if there was another person, figure, character etc. that a lot of people believed was their lord and savior. Either the same amount of people who believe in bible Jesus or more. Lets just say John Constantine. If one were to invoke John's name during an abduction experience would it have the same effect?
>>
>>17260280
You are, really ignorant and do not know the Bible, that's coming from the guy that brought you to scrawny2brawny. I suggest you pray and ask for wisdom. Because nothing you said is right except it being flesh suits for demons. There are no "aliens".
>>
>>17259880
some beaten up dwarves showed him an egg, was he on a lord of the rings filmset?
>>
>>17260285
Jesus Christ is God. Only God has that power.
>captcha: corpus christi
>>
>>17260280
Indeed we can be forgiven for our sins, but that is not an excuse to say, "GOD will still love me, its ok." and proceed to sin. We must strive to
Matthew 5:
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

You should read this
>>17259843
>>17259723

Also that picture has many flaws, as many of the "info-graphs" that you have do. You are saying that because these depictions of "aliens" resemble, in your opinions, frogs, that is wrong. The papal seal being colored and those captions are misleading. The vatican, like all churches, including baptist churches like the guy in your video is apparently, are manipulated by satan.
>>
>>17260295
When we make robots & A.I, which by the way we are doing. will we tell them the bible? or is that not relevant because they are a machine? so please tell me even though you're book may of been exaggerated events of the past with added stories, how is it relevant now? what relevance does it play in establishing the future? none its just some wank book like the others to keep people fighting for their supported sky fairy. god is in paranormal, along with all the other UNPROVEN stories.
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
>>17260312
Ai in the Bible:

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved. Amen.
>>
>>17260290
The person who referred me to "scrawny2brawny" had the same name as you, and the exact same info-graphs. There are indeed "aliens" just not any visiting us as most people think of them.

>>17260295
you should not apply meaning to your captcha and take it as confirmation you are being correct in your words. Be very weary of what you see, as satan can manipulate what you perceive very easily.
>>
>>17260321
That was me. I am saying you are ignorant of the Bible. There are no "aliens" as in from other planets. In creation, there is God, angels, animals and mankind.
>>
>>17260328
>>17260328
and demons*
>>
>>17260308
"You are saying that because these depictions of "aliens" resemble, in your opinions, frogs, that is wrong"

I mean "You are saying that because these depictions of "aliens" resemble, in your opinions, frogs, that they are the frogs; that is wrong"
>>
>>17260339
Your eyes do not matter when your mind is dark.
>>
>>17260342
Who are you to imply that my mind is dark.
Mat 7:
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Your eyes can mislead you. Be weary of that.
>>
>>17260351
Actually, Jesus tells us to judge each other, righteously. Over and over again.
>>
>>17260320
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H120&t=KJV
"Adam": man;red; ruddy;
in relation to blood

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H8352&t=KJV
"Sheth": "compensation"; "setting in the stead of another" namely Abel.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H582&t=KJV
"Enosh": mortal kind; mman kind; rarely used as individual man

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H7018&t=KJV
"Kenan": "possesion" derived from kan (nest) which is derived from qanan (to make a nest)

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H4111&t=KJV
"Mahalal'el": praise of GOD

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H3382&t=KJV
"Yered": descent

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H2585&t=KJV
"Chanowk": dedicated;initiated; derived from chanak: to train; to dedicate

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H120&t=KJV
"Mĕthuwshelach": man of the dart; derived from
math:man; few
shelach: missle;dart; weapon; sprout;shoot

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H3929&t=KJV
"Lemek": "powerful"; derived "From an unused root of uncertain meaning"

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H5146&t=KJV
"Noach": rest; derived from: nuwach: to rest;settle down and remain

so how did you get that?
>>
>>17260477
the
"in relation to blood"
"namely Abel"
were from me and not included in the meanings, but it makes sense to me in those cases.
>>
>>17260320
How can you be so certain that quote is about a.i., and how can you be so sure about what you claim in this picture >>17260234 ?

also explain this:

Matthew 19:
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
>>
>>17260477
You don't know shit.
>>
>>17260477
Each hebrew word has 7 meanings you idiot.
>>
>>17260477
The root-verb שית (shyt) occurs eighty-five times in the Bible, but in such a wide compass that a single translation into English is hardly possible.

= you don't know shit so shut the fuck up and sit down boy.
>>
>>17261256
>>17261262
Galations 4:
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Yes many Hebrew words can have multiple meanings just as many English words can have multiple meanings, however in no way, given the definitions, can one formulate the series of words that this picture claims:>>17260320
Furthermore, regardless of the picture and my post that disproved it, there is still this
>>17260532, and other quotes from the Bible in which Yehoshua clearly differentiates himself from The FATHER.
>>
>>17259880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suydUkhCWkM
>>
>>17261256
>>17261262
>>17261277
The quick succession of posts appoximately 4 hours after I made this post >>17260477
leads me to believe this is all the same person, most likely "the prince of The Most High", though I may be wrong about him being "the p...". Behold the temperament of the person making these quick succession of posts. Beware of false teachers of sorts as well, read the scripture and pray and have faith that GOD will inspire your understanding:

Matthew 7
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
>>
>>17261317
Also "prince of The Most High", who gave you the authority to call yourself the Prince of The FATHER?

Matthew 23:
12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (30KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
30KB, 514x536px
>>17259907
>>
Well. Looks like all of these fucking Christian psychos derailed this fucking thread. I hate you, /x/.
>>
File: 3.jpg (28KB, 228x283px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
28KB, 228x283px
>>
File: 1445087107979.jpg (479KB, 2360x867px) Image search: [Google]
1445087107979.jpg
479KB, 2360x867px
this is from /x/, a guy had a backyard creeper.
i zoomed and brightened the pic a bit

theres also this from the midwest, also a backyard creeper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8MgGwCj9w0
>>
File: ghost-smiles-at-a-bus-accident.jpg (85KB, 486x700px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-smiles-at-a-bus-accident.jpg
85KB, 486x700px
pic is from bus crash in asia

they never saw this fucker til after it was in the paper
>>
>>17262231
Where do they come from anyway? They ruin every fucking thread.
>>
>>17260234
That's the drawing of a Boskop man, not a demon.
>>
Come to read about aliens and end up having to sift through the fevered rambling of some fucking Russian gold farmer or some shit

You literally fucking sound like a Malaysian prostitute on the fucking internet with your incoherent typing
>>
Ooga booga nigger bullshit
Fuking jew and your father
Nothing can save you
>>
File: Hayley_troll.jpg (250KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hayley_troll.jpg
250KB, 1000x1000px
>>17263255
That was a typical troll under the bridge.
>>
>>17259935
I've erased the memories of my childhood for just this reason. And the idiots who called themselves my parents just thought I existed. What a bunch of dumbasses. I don't believe in anything anymore unless I made it myself, then it's real.
>>
>>17260290
In your house, this place is full of them!
>>
>>17259880
>He woke up in the chicken coop the next morning

It was angel dust, homes
>>
>>17260328
and bacteria and viruses and lots of Jews.
>>
>>17260328
Well, what Bible God did all time after week of creation of bald monkeys?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.