[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a rather disturbing dream last night, /x/. Something to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: satan.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
I had a rather disturbing dream last night, /x/. Something to worry about?

>be me
>in a facility
>people who move but otherwise are as lifeless as robots start to surround me and my friends
>I'm not scared at all, not even caring about them
>my friends say things like "It's going to be okay, I promise" and "They can't get us"
>at this point start to get a bit worried yourself
>try to shoot them with a Beretta, can't kill them
>try to find a shotgun, try shooting at them again
>they still won't die
>suddenly some of the people have gotten doctor-like outfits and make tests on my friends
>my friend has turned into one of the doctors
>whisper next to him "My friend (his name) hasn't turned into one of them, has he?" to find out whether he's only pretending
>he answers "No" and starts taking me away from all the others, trying to make it look like he's taking me somewhere
>takes me into some cellar and unlocks the door, tells me he'll get some medicine for me
>show him not to talk in the cellar as we might be monitored
>suddenly see a body bag on the right
>there's someone alive inside it

Cont.
>>
>point out to friend, he doesn't care at all
>suddenly a fat, old man smoking a cigar comes out of the body bag and very angrily puts me down by twisting my fingers, shouting "Why won't you give in to me?"
>stay calm and think this is only a test on you, he starts to bite my fingers
>joke about what he's talking about, make fun of him
>suddenly turns into the devil
>in the dream I must point out he seemed very real and apart from everything else in the dream he was the only thing that seemed real
>he seemed like full of evil, animal-like and for some reason youthful, like ever-young
>ever and disturbing smile
>tells me he's going to drag me to hell
>make a joke about it to him like I tend to, "See you in hell then" while making obvious laugh that shows it's a joke
>he laughs back at me manically
>always when I say jokes like that I'm glad myself but at this point I was miserable
>he takes my right hand and injects it with some red liquid, for some reason there's a small red umbrella on the top of it
>"New York, 26 (meaning when I am 26 or 2026), car accident" is what suddenly comes into my mind
>I wake up.

I know this all might be only a dream but I'd still like to hear your opinion on it. What got me interested in the dream was how unreal everything seemed until devil came in. He was the only character that seemed real at all, and he seemed real as you could possibly be.
>>
This is creeping me the fuck out. Cannot anyone answer me?
>>
you are a closet fag. enjoy life
>>
Concerned for you but sorry, can't help you. My best advice is bee careful when you're in/ around cars at 26 or in 2026
>>
dreams are in ur head and not about real life.
/thread.
>>
>>17259829
Read the bible.
Avoid New York.
Change to a car free lifestyle to reduce exposure.

God is real and he speaks to people through dreams and vision all the time. Other spirits communicate this way also, like the devil perhaps?
>>
>>17260108
Dreams is your brain registering memories so in a way, it is about real life
>>
>>17259829
>>17260142
I disagree with the New York and Car Free lifestyle statement.

Satan is clearly speaking to you, you yourself felt it. This is your opportunity to give your life to Jesus. Once you have the Devil has no control over you.
>>
File: SoulWinning.jpg (613KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning.jpg
613KB, 800x1200px
>>17259829
>>he takes my right hand and injects it with some red liquid, for some reason there's a small red umbrella on the top of it

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

>And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

You saw the end times. You saw the mark of the beast and you took it.
>>
OP here, tried to go to sleep but I keep hearing truck horns as I'm about to fall asleep. Creeping me out a bit, never experienced anything like this before. What to do?

Thanks for all answers btw, I'll answer when I'm less tired,
>>
>>17260216
>>17260194
no one cares about your christfag troll b8.
>>
>>17260108
>writing "/thread" after his own post

You realise it doesn't work that way, right?
>>
>>17260108
What makes you think that what goes on in your head has nothing to do with reality?
>>
>>17259824
I had a dream once that I was Alf going down on Catwoman. That's as deep and symbolic as dreams can get. Assuming you know the traits Alf possesses. And you know what? Meant nothing. Like all dreams by everyone in the history of ever.
>>
File: 1451612505528.gif (685KB, 480x332px) Image search: [Google]
1451612505528.gif
685KB, 480x332px
>>17261665
>christfag bait
>OP states he spoke with the devil
Are you telling me that Satan isn't considered part of Christianity?
>>
>>17261654
Where do you live?
>>
>>17265320

Northern Europe. Why?
>>
I had a few nightmares about Satan as well a week or so ago that really disturbed me...including one about a car accident and Satan laughing and something about about hell but I cant remember exactly what it was. I could only hear this going on and couldnt see it but I was in a car with my mom and we had driven past the accident and continued driving on. A baby died in the car accident and there was a man freaking out..very distressed. And thats when Satan started laughing and saying something like "Tell me more so I can tell the people in hell" or something. Then I was in a dark room laying down and I could feel him the room and as a shadow formed over me,I actually saw the face of my cousin. It jolted me awake and I had actually cried out,which is what I think woke me up. It was pretty terrifying.
>>
>>17259829
You told the devil you would see him in hell. That means you gave into him. You're going to go to hell my friend.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.