[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched Event Horizon and holy shit that was great, legit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Event_horizon_ver1.jpg (24KB, 296x446px) Image search: [Google]
Event_horizon_ver1.jpg
24KB, 296x446px
I just watched Event Horizon and holy shit that was great, legit the scariest movie I've ever watched, what are some good sci fi + horror movies like it?
>>
>>17259768
To me it wasn't scary but very intense and overall a cool 90's horro flick. It took inspiration from Hellraiser films, Alien films and even Doom games.
>>
>>17259768
Eeewwwww...
I saw it maybe two months ago and was seriously hating it.
>>
>>17259768
Pandorum maybe?
>>
>>17259768

Really liked the part when jurassic park shows up looking like hellraiser and ruins everything hahaha
>>
>>17259864
yeah I know, the movie turns into(what are we up to) hellraiser 45 at the end. it's hillarious.
>>
>>17259897
but it's not bad up till that part, more our less.
>>
>>17259789
Pandorum's pretty good.
>>
>>17259901
Are you implying there's something lame about the idea that a space ship that goes through wormholes, ends up at the edge of space which ends up being Hell, and then returns to bring back some of the evil with it?
>>
The one with Tom Cruise from a year or so ago was good. Not scary but weird enough.
>>
>>17259768
Try Sunshine and Alien
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 480x469px
>>17259768
Like your taste OP

Check out 1408
John Cusak crushes as a skeptical fallen-from-grace writer with a focus on the occult with Sammy El Jacksnipe who plays a fancy hotel manager charged with protecting mankind from the evil in the room which has already claimed dozens of lives. Throw in some half expected tragic backstory between Cusack and his estranged wife, old men in wheelchairs and you got some serious horror/brainfuck goop.

>first time I showed a friend! the power went out immediately afterward, which triggered an event in which all pants were soiled.

Hope you enjoy!
>>
>>17260309
Bump for Sunshine.
>>
>>17260309
Alien? Really? This made-up-not-scary-shit for 7 yo's?
>>
>>17260399

Stop posting

>>17260325

1408 was one of those films that surprised me how good it was. One of the best Stephen King adaptions.
>>
what does /x/ think of The Atticus Institute?
>>
N one going to mention The Thing?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.