[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatima / Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 30040-medium.jpg (360KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
30040-medium.jpg
360KB, 720x450px
Does anyone have any insight into the TRUE contents of the 3rd secret of Fatima? Also, apparently it directly relates to another secret, Garabandal.

Anyway, according to Malachi Martin humanity will soon receive a great warning or an awakening.. but also a long awaited chastisement.

He indicated that there will be something amazing 'above our heads' and everyone will see it and then understand that there is a 'higher power'.

He said it will be very frighteneing and it will be apparent to ALL. He also spoke of a time of darkness. A time when the demons or evil forces will make a final attempt to compromise your soul/belief system. In other words, it's the time that you might wish to 'keep the faith', stay indoors, etc...

Prior to this - or perhaps, in conjunction with this - everyone will have a highly spiritual experience. It will be different for everyone. With this experience, it is said that you will FEEL the sorrow of 'God' for your poor decisions in life. By this I mean that we often 'pray' or 'repent' for our sins with our LIPS. He will make us feel our mistakes with our BODIES and MINDS. It is also said that during this spiritual time you will 'see' yourself how 'God' sees you.

Apparently at some point there will be a very bright light in the sky and everything/time will seem to stop.

Any thoughts?
>>
Malachi Martin scares the shit out of me.
>>
>bright light

Is it possible that the Aurora Borealis will be visible all around the world? To be taken as a sign of imminent change?

Much like Hitler took the Aurora as a sign for his own purposes?
>>
Apparently it will be seen in Europe. Europe's where its all going to kick off, apparently.
>>
>>17259244

True. Apparently Russia begins taking over most of Europe.

There is also an Israel - Iran war.(obvious)

Russia, China and Iran will be allies.

America and Israel, allies.

At some point someone (Russia?) successfully bombs/missiles New York.

America retaliates by having France launch a strike in retaliation. (they are closer and America is very busy with other actions)

Russia and China will attack America after the first calamity strikes and kills millions. (thus attacking at a time of vulnerability for the Americans)

But who knows how much of this is pre-planned and therefore a false flag narrative.
>>
Its Russia's "secret armies" as predicted by the virgin Mary several times that peaks my interest. Given how flagrantly the executed litvinenko it not much of a stretch of the imagination to see them rolling over everyone they deem degenerate or unworthy.
>>
>>17259173
I'm interested but never heard of this person or entity. Elaborate please.
>>
>>17259262

>peaks

piques

FTFY
>>
>>17259285

Father Malachi Martin revealed what he read in the Third Secret of Fatima.

I would suggest watching a YouTube video such as:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPBbTT6nTcQ

(just randomly found that one in 2 seconds)
>>
>>17259173
Thank you friend.
>>
>>17259285

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Un54HzBq4&app=desktop
>>
>>17259289
Lol.

Laugh out loud.

Piques

Pie ques

Burn

Piques de gallo?

Spicy chicken?

Birds fly because of power ordained unto
them?

Birds of pray?

Prey?

Birds on the ground?
>>
>>17259305

Eg. "My curiosity has piqued"

It's a word.

It's the word anon wished he typed
>>
http://jahtruth.net/signs.htm
>>
Father Malachi Martin also divulged what was contained in the secret...

there were interviews from 1996, 1997 and 1998, they are available on YouTube. Essentially, a great event is coming. It will be apparent to all and it will be very frightening.

At one point he indicates that, from the coming event, EVERYONE will realize that "there is a higher power above our heads"

in these interviews he explained that the event is

>"not 200 years away"
>"not 100 years away"
>"not 50 or 20 years away"

'It will be all said and done in 20 years'

>they know what is coming
>they are watching it and preparing

Isaiah 47:13

Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.
>>
>>17259316
Pwned.

Pw ned

Smart password

Quarter back

Wet back

Back up

Down up

Two directions

Im the one
>>
>>17259327

Dude. What's with the awkward bump troll? Filling up thread with nonsense?

Anyway, climate change is a huge part of the coming effects.
The difference is that it's just NOT manmade, as the gov't shills would have us believe.
>>
>>17259327
YHWH is not the same as lucifer.
>>
>>17259173
I'm from Spain and this kind of shit with the virgins is the daily bread in every little town. I'm sick of all the old hags and churchies seeing the virgin everywhere and talking shit since i have memory.

So unless a bunch of demons start raping my grandma in front of my eyes while the sky collapses i'll remain unimpressed.

P.S. And in case all of this could seem unrelated to the topic, the virgin of Fatima is one of those marian devotions that are adored here.
>>
So you'll be "impressed" watching demons rape your gran?
>>
>>17259421
Kek

>>17259415

I don't care if you're tired of it, sick of it, bored of it or any other variation or simply disregarding/casting these ideas aside.

The point is, you've been informed. Plenty of times.

Pretty soon we will be experiencing some amazing things.
>>
oh boy, why would you believe those heretic "apparitions". If you are catholic by any chance, I can understand you, since you don't know history and probably never bothered to read full texts from early church fathers about apostolic succession, patriarchates, etc.
>98% of them anathemize anybody who thinks one patriarch is better than another
>another 2% is just fake

ANYWAY, there are desert fathers, guys who stayed in desert, praying, casting demons and shit, there is pretty nice library of their sayings and stories. One of them talks about apparitions like those, look it up
>don't believe anything that comes and say it's from god, is god, jesus, etc. All you need is here already.
I mean seriously, Marry chilling with kids, saying how awesome and holy they are and how important their mission is? Like, DID YOU EVEN READ THE BIBLE AND EARLY CHURCH FATHERS? Holy shit.

I'd rather listen to elders than Malachi Konartist and alikes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxh51hjF4Y
>>
>>17259439
Confusion

Hesitation

Hesitate

He si tate

He is tree ate

He is daddy
>>
>>17259421
You wouldn't?
>>
>>17259442
>trust early church fathers
>bible clearly has parts where things claim to be angels or God
>Things that claim to be angels or God

You just destroyed the validity of your own bible.
>>
>>17259442
Insane rantings 10/10
>>
>>17259262
>implying all leftists are not secret russian agents
(apart from some useful idiots who really believe this leftist crap)
>>
>>17259476
Ala corbyn the enabler
>>
>>17259442
that video:

a "father":
Matthew 23:
8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

that icon:
Exodus 20:
4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Deuteronomy 4:
15 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:
16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,
17 The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,
18 The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth
I am not claiming that every "prophecy" inspired by "angels" is necessarily from actual angels of GOD.
>>
>>17259295
What were the first two secrets? Quality is a little poor and I'm drowsy so I'll try to check it out in a later, more aware state.

>>17259300
Well that's interesting.
>>
Quite unfortunate that whoever is removing posts here doesn't make themselves known.

However, the work of them removing posts is seen. Curse them.
>>
>>17259173
It is true. I wouldn't put it quite like you "feel your sins" its more your made aware of something very profound and in light of it you understand -why- it was wrong. Bottom line is that we feel we wrote the book on what inteligence is but on the cosmic scale we are 2 rungs of the ladder up from flinging our own poop and eating bugs out of each others hair. We are stupid and there is a much bigger gap in terms of intellect between us and God than a dog and us
>>
>>17259439
>>17259415
Look on the bright side, you won't have to wait long to see demons raping your grandma -.-
>>
>>17259623

I'm OP and I just want to clarify that I'm not removing posts. Additionally, I hadn't noticed any posts being removed.
>>
>>17259623
Yes, posts have been removed very frequently.
You have seen some be deleted in this thread?
>>
>>17259867

Nope
>>
>>17259867
Some of my recent posts have been deleted, albeit not by OP. Perhaps I've spoken up about something to warrant their removal, but there's no need to include my ego on the discussion. Seems there are posts in other threads that faced deletion as well.

>>17259961
Meanwhile this pissant only bumps the thread.
>>
>>17259439

Oh you're one of those who falls in every "happening". Like i said before i've been listening shit about virgins all my life and nothing has happened (obviously).

But you're delusional and you're going to ignore me like all the churchies i've known so go ahead and enjoy the amazing things that we'll be experiencing pretty soon.

Hicks trying to sound cultured while talking about virgins and habbenings smfh.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.