[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question /x/, Has anyone achieved immortality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

Not in music or poems or any of that shit but true immortality?

I've heard some early achemists came close

what you think?
>>
Comte Saint de Germaine was Francis bacon
>>
>>17259088

True immortality is release from rebirth. Returning to the immortal consciousness that is kal bhairav
>>
>>17259088
Keanu Reeves is just crab. Crabs are do not die from senility.
>>
>>17259104
You mean a release from duality and a return to the All. A state of pure oneness.

The OP is referring to physical immortality however.

You need to consistently extend your telemere's length.
>>
>>17259103
Comte de Saint-Germain *
>>
>>17259088
I know that if I obtained immortality, I'd be keeping my mouth shut about it. What good is not dying if you spend your life strapped to a metal slab being cut, poked, and experimented on like some kind of animal? No thanks.
>>
>>17259104
Are you, me?

>>17259088
Some saints have, either through practices involving ojas or lachemy involving mercury.
>>
IF immortality were possible, it would probably be ugly in nature, something like this...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0751101/
>>
File: 12257280_BG2.jpg (35KB, 370x512px) Image search: [Google]
12257280_BG2.jpg
35KB, 370x512px
>>17259205
I think you'd go stark raving mad from ethier "green mile" IE everyone you know and loved dying constantly or you would reach your brain capacity from constantly changing professions.

If anyone has done it,they probably are in some basement now planning how to end the world just so they can finally turn off their fucking head
>>
File: 1444603882146.jpg (57KB, 720x735px) Image search: [Google]
1444603882146.jpg
57KB, 720x735px
>>17259088
>>
File: mfe1.jpg (104KB, 936x723px) Image search: [Google]
mfe1.jpg
104KB, 936x723px
>>17259257
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0756683/
>>
>>17259194
Ojas???

I guess the next part is alchemy which I'm wondering if you are trolling cause that's poisoness
>>
>>17259310
Thank you for the movie tip!
Haven't seen this one so I'm really looking forward to it now.
>>
Immortality is the Fruit of the Tree of Life.

Alchemists are trying to finish the Great Work that the Builders Left Unfinished.

Because they rejected the Capstone of our Creation.
>>
File: 26da36350.jpg (33KB, 310x309px) Image search: [Google]
26da36350.jpg
33KB, 310x309px
>>
>>17259359
It's a very slow watch, and almost pretentious at times, but still pretty neat.
>>
Alchemists are seekers of the Philosopher Stone, which is known to come in two forms the white and the red.

This is the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

The Aliens / Angels / Igigi / Watchers were the first to teach us about Alchemy
>>
>>17259310
I've seen it, too, and I liked it. It's pretty philosophical, though.
>>
>>17259282

this picture is lies. it is missing at least 2 keanus.
>>
File: SoulWinning.jpg (613KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning.jpg
613KB, 800x1200px
>>17259088
Every single saved Christian.
>>
>>17259611

Jesus Said:

If you become my disciples and pay attention to my sayings, these stones will serve you. For there are five trees in Paradise for you; they do not change, summer or winter, and their leaves do not fall. Whoever knows them will not taste death.
>>
>>17259632
Ok? And? If you're saying salvation is by works, you're way off.

>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast.
>>
>>17259611
Too bad there's only 144 thousand male virgins who get saved.
>>
>>17259642
No. They are sent from Heaven to earth when God's wrath is poured out so they can preach the gospel to people.
>>
>>17259636

James 2:20

Do you want proof, you foolish person, that faith without works is worthless?
>>
>>17259648
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0

>For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

BUT NOT BEFORE GOD.
Hm, who else is left?
Mankind.

You are justified by your works before mankind, not before God. God requires faith alone, if you add works, off to hell with you.

>But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
>>
in europe alchemy was mostly the pursuit of turning base metals into gold or attempting to make sense of chemistry in the most ass backwards way possible because of a lack of knowledge

in china alchemy was about immortality because thats what the ruling class wanted more than anything

it says a lot about europe wanting gold and china wanting to live forever as far as their value systems

>iB4 some full metal alchemist faggot tries to say the philosophers stone was for anything but turning base metals into gold
>>
>>17259678

The Book of Aquarius says that making Gold is only the passing of a test to show that you have the stone, and then that the stone can be made into the Elixir.

The Author didnt get past making the stone so he didnt get the chance to fully explain how the Elixir is made from the Stone.

He was more worried about how to get the stone in the first place.

Alchemy is about the Completion of the Great Work and many say that is mankind.

That we are the Great Work and to complete it is to add the Capstone.

The Capstone is the Fruit of the Tree of Life, this is what was refused to us but what Jesus wanted us to have and tried to give us at the last supper.
>>
Just gotta breath from the abdomen.

t. ching chong taoist shitter
>>
>>17259088
Jesus, all that time and he still hasn't learned to act!
>>
>>17259368
>>17259678
>>17259754
Here's a thought, what if gold is the key to longevity. Monatomic gold comes in a pure white powder form. Do we even have the ability to process it in the same way our creators would? I've read stories about man ingesting the milk of the mother god. This could be the secret in a filtered refined form.
>>
>>17259088
Comte St.Germain is the closest I have ever heard of to someone who reportedly was immortal.
>>
>>17259899
Gold is part of the philosophers stone in some paths, but if you want to use it for metallic transmutation instead of longevity you should ferment it with purified metallic mercury.
>>
File: TA-65_bottom_img.png (124KB, 435x309px) Image search: [Google]
TA-65_bottom_img.png
124KB, 435x309px
>>17259899

I have thought about this Theory.

Some people think that Monoatomic Gold is used to coat the ends of our Telomeres. And thereby extending our lives.

I think that gold is definitely part of it. But what the old myths say is that its a two parter, the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

I do think that gold has a big role to play.

To me Alchemy is Nanotechnology and Biological Engineering.
>>
>>17259088
>came close
So they died?
>>
>>17259950

Or the found it and faked their death, like the Alchemist Howard Hughes.
>>
Howard Hughes was once the richest man in America, and he didnt get that way by his small family tool company.

He was the most famous playboy alchemist of modern times.

You should watch the Aviator and you might understand that when he was locked away in that theater he was trying to make the stone from jars of putrefied urine because it ran out.
>>
>>17259318
Well it is supposedly purified. Idk if you knew but like 90% of ayurvedic medicine, even what is exported to the usa, contains mercury. But it is alchemicly purified and safe, the hindus have been doing it for centuries.

Ojas is a sort of life force. You loose ot when you cum.
>>
>>17259955

So you are saying howard Hughes is an immortal?
>>
>>17259981

He became rich by selling alchemical gold.

But I dont know if he knew how to make the Elixir and I dont know if he faked his death.

I am just saying that if you did find the Elixir you would have to fake your death like Nicholas Flamel.
>>
If you tried to offer Immortality to the people openly, they would crucify you in the streets like they did to Jesus.
>>
>>17259899
They are taking what they've read about alchemy in the most literal sense, which is wrong.
>>
yes, i'm actually immortal
>>
>>17260000

Ohh gees fuck off.

If you cant tell the difference between Spiritual Inner alchemy (Neidan) and Practical Inner alchemy (Waidan) then I have no use for you.

Go masturbate to books by Carl Jung.
>>
>>17260000
I agree that the process shouldn't be taken literally, i mean you'll obviously get nothing by putrefying hen's shell in a cow dung or inhaling mercury fumes, but that doesn't mean that it isn't a metaphor for a process that is physical, but with different materials.
>>
>>17259611
GTFO faggot
>>
Yes, and it's actually something you can do right now. It's called accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
>>
Can we please have this interesting discussion without mentioning religion? Its like severely watering down kool aid baka
>>
>>17260066

I dont think that is possible.

Because Jesus wanted to give us the Grail at the Last Supper and the Grail is what gives us Longevity.

Jesus wanted us to have the Eternal Life of the gods.

The Alchemists who search for Immortality are trying to figure this out. Alchemy was first taught to us by the Watchers who are known as Angels.

These two subjects are so intertwined I dont know how you can talk about one without bringing up the other.

Look at the Epic of Gilgamesh for Example. He was 75% Anunnaki and 25% human and he wanted to have the immortality of the gods because he said he was mostly divine.
>>
>>17260091
It is. Last immortality thread had no reference to yeshua bin pandera
>>
>>17260057

Jesus Christ is an evil creature that causes hardship hate and abuse all while disguising it's evil with a message of love but with a catch to believe and worship or here comes the fear.
>>
>>17260091
And that's why Neo is Keanu Reeves?
Because in real life, he has access to the Elixir?

Nicolas Flamel was from 1330 to 1418, so he might knew Keanu Reeves in 1530 and sold him the Elixir. I guess that immortality should be an amazing feeling, so he might consider himself as a god, so he was perfect for Neo.
>>
>>17259088
Hirohiko Araki
>>
There are aliens able to live millions years, but immortality for a material body isn't possible, only for a soul.
>>
>>17260200

Yea we say Immortality but it really means perfect health and longevity, they can be killed.
>>
>>17260200
What about a perfectly balanced system? Being it a body or some molecules interacting?
You think Lavoisier was right and everything transform, slowly or fast?
>>
I haven't died yet

So there is a chance I may be immortal because I've been unable to manage to die so far.
>>
>>17260471
Since how many years?
>>
>>17259172
>You need to consistently extend your telemere's length.
I'm not sure you actually need to do that, that's only "scientifically".
>>
>>17259257
>reach brain capacity from changing professions
i don't think it works that way, the brain might hit a limit of what it could hold at one time but you could always lose old information
>>
>>17259361
is the Capstone faeces?
>>
>>17259368
>the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.
hmm, something like a loaf of bread and a liquid.
>>
>>17259636
>For by grace are ye saved through faith - Jesus
>>
>>17259900
there are probably more stories of Jesus appearing to people after his death, admittedly that might be explained by his fame but nonetheless.
>>
>>17259984
>you would have to fake your death
not if I'm a nobody NEET who no-one would miss
>mfw immortality turns out to be my end-game all along
>>
>>17259994
they wouldn't, there are people going around saying they're Jesus and they aren't crucified.

crucifixion is what the Romans did to all the supposed criminals at that time - it happened as an everyday occurrence.
>>
>>17260005
how?
>>
>>17260091
you could have the conversation without bringing up mainstream "you just have to believe" christianity which we have all heard before. If you speak interestingly about a new angle on it then it's ok, otherwise it's spamming your own ideology which is available already and everywhere and doesn't need to be in this thread.
>>
anything that involves immortality is either freezing yourself or turn to magic
that's it

also you are wrong, phoenix is immortal according to ancient mythology
>>
>>17260471
your predecessors tended to max out at about 100 - do you have any plan on how to approach that?
>>
>>17259955
is there solid evidence for him using urine? I've heard that before about Paracelsus I think where he promised to show an auditorium of scientists the secret of life or something like that and brought out a plate, lifted the lid and it was feces and they all walked out with him saying "You will never learn the secret if you're not prepared to look at this" or something like that.
>>
>>17259088
I haven't died yet. Does that count?
>>
>>17261809

To an Alchemist Urine and Feces is known as Prima Materia of the Magnum Opus.

Its from this that they separate, purity and recombine the Alchemical Trinity of Salt, Sulfur and Mercury.

The Body, Soul and Spirit of our Art.
>>
>>17263335
>Prima Materia
You just took a massive shit on alchemy, but then, you already knew that.
>>
"The Stone that is Mercury, is cast upon the Earth, exalted on Mountains, resides in the Air, and is nourished in the Waters." Michael Maier's Atalanta Fugiens. 1617.
>>
>>17259088

Do you want physical immortality or immortality as in not reincarnating but staying in a paradise world forever. A bit of a difference if you ask me, but both are immortality.
>>
>>17259191

um yeah... you think anyone would believe you

>hey guys I'm immortal
>>
It's logical that nobody is immortal. Or is it? How do you test that everyone can die? Think back to before western civilization and the greeks, back to the first homo sapiens that stopped wandering and started to develop communication. Let's say that at this time nobody was really aware of death, at least for humans. Then, someone in a small group dies. Their first instinct? That he or she had something wrong with them, maybe they were religious and thought he was cursed, or maybe they were experienced in herbs and medicine and thought he was ill.

How many more times did it happen before they stopped trying to cure it like a disease or stopped trying to exorcise demons away from their group? At what point did they begin to believe that once they were born they were going to eventually die? Let's say the group had seen all it's deaths happen at about age 16, when someone lived to 17 did they believe that person had survived beyond his years? It's not testable, we just assume that everyone dies because ~90% of people who have lived on earth have died.

As for life expectancy, there is a debate whether there is an upper limit. Currently, it's believed that the maximum amount someone can survive is based on their VO2max value, which decreases as you get older. But if it were possible to stop it or slow it down, it could be possible.

>Note: I am not a biologist, archaeologist, or any kind of scientist, I don't know how much of this is verifiable, and I also did not proofread.
>>
>>17259899
Isnt that what some nutty new-agers drink? Gold milk? I mean really all it is that they do, is just put gold in milk or something like that.
>>
>>17264196
Yeah Jeff Rense lives like a king selling silver and gold drinks to starseeds that are interested in eventually poisoning themselves.
>>
>>17264222
But it might be worth it just so you can say you shit and piss gold.
>>
File: index.jpg (17KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
17KB, 194x260px
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>>
>>17261802
Cleverly and bravely, my dear anon.
>>
>>17264476
Bravery is notorious for failing to halt death.
>>
>>17259754
>The Book of Aquarius
>basically states that if you boil your piss for 8 years, you get the Philosopher's stone

Trolling level: maximum.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.