[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lilith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

Ave Lilith Regina Mater Immortalis
>>
Aren't Liilth and Naamah supposed to be separate entities?
>>
The concept of lilith is intriguing to say the least.

The story of the so called original woman who rejected the original man due to the fact she was thought to be emotionally cold and calculating.

Too bad God knows every result before it even happens.
>>
>>17259152
The creator of this world is not who he claims to be.
>>
>>17259162
so who is he?
>>
>>17259175
Donald J. Trump
>>
>>17259175
...THIS world? Al Gore. Internet created. Bam. You're welcome.
>>
>>17259175
>>17259175
Ask yourself that question.

The truth is so obvious and simple that most people ignore it for what they think are deeper truths.
>>
>>17259162
Your ilk annoy me. You percieve God as a bully who butts into human affairs but they reality is God is a liberator from your own shit way of doing things.
>>
>>17259060

Lilith was the first woman, before Eve. She was made as Adam's equal, both from dirt at the same time. When Lilith refused to be dominated by Adam, God ordered her to do as Adam commanded. Instead of listening to this blatantly unfair order, she refused God and left Adam. She chose instead to partner with an Angel, which God found to be an abomination and punished her for it. So she became the first Demon, before Satan ever fell.

Talk about a petty deity.
>>
>>17259640
A petty deity in order to cope with really bad fathers. Ones who demanded absolute respect.
>>
>>17259640
Yeah lilith is pretty pathetic lol, probably more to the story than what was written down, especially considering what her cult followers do in order to please her
>>
>>17259671
>>17259816

I meant God was petty. It's pretty fucked up to demand an equally made being to be subservient to another. Even more fucked up to curse them when they do find someone to bond with.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.