[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/ I just had the scariest night of my entire life,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16

File: 1440722671879.png (775KB, 1076x715px) Image search: [Google]
1440722671879.png
775KB, 1076x715px
Alright /x/ I just had the scariest night of my entire life, I won't green text it since it's easier to just write it out, it's long so bare with me.

I live in New Zealand and I work for a saw mill, it was just recently bought by the Japanese so they were looking for heaps of workers (not really relevant)

Basically we have a saw mill on site of a pine forest, we go out for two weeks then we come back for a weekend. I work with a crew and we just cut down trees and send them back to the mill, i'm a pretty quiet guy but the people I work with are alright.

Anyway, it's about knock off time so we pack up the gear, get in our vehicles and start to head back, we're a good few kilometers out from the mill and it's all thick forest. I usually get in a ute with a guy named Tom and we ride back together, Tom's a pretty decent guy, quiet like I am but every now and then we force a conversation, but during our shift one of the guys was late and took an ATV out to us, the same guy then got into one of the bigger trucks when we were heading back, I wasn't complaining when I was told to drive the ATV back I love driving those things so yea Tom was on his own.

When we got back to the mill we parked up all the vehicles in the depot as usual, it was our last night on the plantation so I figured i'd head to the on site bar and grab a drink. About fifteen minutes later a guy named Adrian walked into the bar, he was apart of my crew, he was a pretty cool guy, really big too you wouldn't want to start a fight with him, he saw me and came over, he asked me,
"Hey Anon have you seen Tom around?" I said "not since we left the work site", "Yea I haven't seen him around either, and his vehicle isn't back yet either", this was pretty weird because he's never late, I told Adrian that i'd go check his room since it was next to mine and Adrian said he'd check admin and we'd meet up and the vehicle depot after.

cont.
>>
Cont please. and where in NZ are you?
>>
File: aleinraeg.png (59KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
aleinraeg.png
59KB, 284x177px
god damn it OP... don't do this to me on a Friday night!!
>>
>>17258696
I got to his room and knocked on the door "Hey Tom you in there?"..no reply, I did this a few more times but still no answer, then his neighbor walked out and asked what was happening, I asked him if he'd seen Tom get back and he said "No, piss off, i'm trying to sleep", alright then, so i headed over to the depot and Adrian, our supervisor Jason who was a real bro, and some Maori guy, I can't remember his name so we'll call him Maori guy, Adrian asked me if I had found him, I said no and they said they had had no luck either, Jason says "alright, Adrian and I will take a ute, and you and Maori guy take a bike each and we'll head towards the work site", as we were gearing up Jason walks over to one of the lockers and opens it, "Anon, you know how to use a rifle?", I told him "Yea but is it really necessary?", "Might be", I had some experience with hunting deer but no much else I also thought it was weird he said 'might be', the worst thing around here is probably a house cat, he also gave us a radio each.

We headed out to the work site and it was freezing, we had a look around but there was no sign of Tom or his ute anywhere, although he was a bro, Jason seemed to have it in his head that Tom had stolen the work ute, Adrian told him he was a fuck wit and that Tom wouldn't do that, Jason told me and Maori guy to circle out around the area see if we could find him, I headed out in a massive circle around the work site and after about ten minutes I just caught out the corner of my eye the glimmer of a car head light, I bolted over and there it was,Toms ute.

He wasn't there, the door was wide open and the keys were still in the ignition, but it was the way the car was parked...you see since we work in grids you never really have any need to divert off any straight path, you can just go straight down and across there is no real reason to do otherwise, it was facing diagonally from the tree lines and facing in an almost opposite direction of the mill.

cont.
>>
>>17258706
Way down south, a few hours outside of invercargill.

Sorry for the long time between replies, i'm a slow typer
>>
>>17258746
Shit man, hello from Invecargal
>>
>>17258752
*Invercargill
>>
>>17258743
I radioed to the others that i'd found his ute and told them my position, I had a little bit til the arrived so I did some sleuthing, the car was still in second gear and the hand brake was off.. I started to get real creeped out so i grabbed the rifle off the back of the bike and had another look around, it was almost pitch black so grabbed my flash light as well, there were no foot prints although I didn't expect there to be any, its fairly hard ground, I called out "Tom!",I then scared myself thinking I shouldn't have done that, I went around the back to see if any of the equipment had been touched on the back,I then looked up and right there just to the left of the headlights was a deer, I love deer my uncle used to work on one of the deer farms in the area so I prefer not to shoot them, I went to see if I could get closer and I got to the front of the car when it looked like it was going to take off so I stopped, yea i should've been investigating but whatever.

I stood there for a moment and then the deer just panicked and bolted off, I didn't know why and then I turned around and almost shit myself, it was Tom just standing there next to the tray of the ute, "Jesus fucking Christ Tom don't do that man, where have to been man, we're looking for you, are you alright?"..nothing, he just looked at me, "Tom?", then he replied "alright", I was kinda creeped out here, I even to the safety off the rifle, then I saw my co-workers head lights, I felt relieved then, but Tom just didn't move, at all, even when the car pulled up he didn't turn or look or anything.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>17258696
NZ here too, /xnz/ when brothers
>>
>>17258769
Adrian and Jason questioned him, Tom replied with one word answers, Jason suggested we just get back to the mill and then we'll sort everything out there, then it got weird, Tom asked if I could drive, I said why and Tom replied "Just tired, jesus", I said "then how are we gonna get the bike back?" Tom then said,"Ok then i'll ride with you on the bike", I said "No are you fucking retarded? then how's the ute gonna get back?", then Adrian stepped in and said he'd drive, Tom agreed but I didn't like it,he was acting so fucking weird, as we drove back I drove right next to their ute on Adrians side,I didn't trust that shit.

When we got back Maori guy was already walking off, Jason threw us the keys and asked us to lock up, he said he could be fucked filling out the paper work so he wasn't gonna write a report about what happened, so the rest of us locked up, well sort of, Tom just stood there, after Adrian asked Tom, "so you ok man?" Tom replied "OK" Adrian looked at him for a moment and then said "Alright well lets go back to our rooms, we all probably need some sleep" we agreed and then Tom said, "Adrian wanna go for a walk?", Adrian told him no and kept walking, as we were walking Tom fell behind,so I started talking to Adrian about the Parker, Bergman fight that was coming up, then halfway through I leaned in and said to Adrian "Man what the fuck is up with Tom, He's acting so strange" He said "i know, lets just keep an eye on him I don't like this shit"

cont.
>>
>>17258817
>>17258752
Waddup guys

>>17258841
So we get back to our rooms and Tom is just standing at the end of the hall, Adrian is at his door and i'm at mine when Tom asks, "Hey guys where's my room?" I replied "What? you don't know where you room is? you've had it for a while?" Tom then said "So what get off back", I said "sorry man, but you're room is right here" I pointed to his room, he said thanks and just kept standing there, I said goodnight to Adrian and shut the door, Locked it, out a table in front of it and grabbed my hunting knife from my bag, I was terrified, I don't know what that thing was but it was not Tom, he didn't sound the same and he had this look about him, like he was concentrating on looking normal, at one point in the night I had to piss, the toilets were down the hall and when I opened the door at 2am HE WAS STILL STANDING THERE.

I slammed the door shut and didn't sleep the rest of the night, the second everyone else woke up I went straight out to the bus that picks us up and takes us back to town, I didn't see Tom at all that morning, I saw Adrian though, I don't want to go to work Monday, fuck that, i've heard of skin walkers but I don't want to believe it, what do you guys think?
>>
South of Invercargill huh? Welp, it sounds more exciting than blenheim atm.
>>
>>17258877
I think the fact that this was going to be a skinwalker story was obvious as soon as the setting was out in the woods with a few guys.

But you're a better writer than most skinwalker storytellers.
>>
File: hindupepe.png (743KB, 697x534px) Image search: [Google]
hindupepe.png
743KB, 697x534px
>>17258878

i have to ask wtf is going on. this is RP right? good story, scary. but wtf is going on

i posted 10 demon sighting vids from youtube
i found the 3rd paracus skull in malta (2nd is in vatican)
i posted 4 reptilian skeletons i found on google "kappa skeleton real"
not one response... not fucking one... these RP threads get hundreds of responses. the fucking world is run by demon spider people. nobody even noticed? nobody read my thread?
>WHAT THE FUCK
>WAKE UP?
>>
>>17258896
>>17258897
Believe it or don't, I know what happened, if this thread is till up by Monday i'll report on Tom
>>
File: 1440171559703.jpg (222KB, 1413x474px) Image search: [Google]
1440171559703.jpg
222KB, 1413x474px
>>17258897
anyway
good story, seems fiction
even if its real it can be explained by the black knight satellite and the mind controlled reality we live in (150,000,000 mental patients in USA alone, nobody noticed thats half the population, nobody also noticed they are injecting us with mercury/markury a radio/electric conductor disguised as a vaccine).
black knight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RmSKT-9u_A

sorry for talking ill go back to my empty thread
>>
>>17258743
I heard it's been a really warm few days down there?
>>
>>17258897
>>17258913
Bruh, chill
>>
>>17258919
Has been yea, especially today but I've been in Australia for a few years, just used to 30 degree weather I guess, but yea it was pretty cold there for me anyway
>>
>>17258904
why didn't you get him to see a doctor you nignogs
>>
>>17259001
It didn't seem like he was injured in anyway, probably was a good idea but we didn't think about it at the time
>>
>>17258904
take a picture of tom,i'm sure that 'thing' doesn't know what camera flash is.You have no excuse.
>>
File: 1424076315064.png (304KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424076315064.png
304KB, 723x720px
>>17259044
>>17259053
Do iiiiiiiit
>>
Oh please do it
>>
>>17258913
black knight's a proven hoax, man
>>
>>17259053
Yea i could do that, it wont be until Monday though, that's when i see him next
>>
>>17258696
take a picture of him faggit
>>
>>17258897
Pretty straightforward answer. Skinwalkers are real. Your stuff isn't.
>>
>>17258897
Let the rage flow. Skinwalkers/goatmen are bros. Your nonsense is, well, nonsense and has no basis in reality.

>muh demon sightings
toppest of keks
>>
>>17258904
Dont even bother. Ill finish it for you. Youll go back and report to us that Tom will still be standing in the hallway then youll h ear noise outside your door and youll tell us how youre really scared then you will stop postjng altogether trying to pretend Tom got you and youll watch the thread as other RPers keep posting "Anon are u ok????".

/tv/ has gotten way too predictable these days. What happened?
>>
>>17258696

Calling bullshit mate, the japs aren't buying anything it's them chinks.
>>
>>17260468
>/tv/
>>
>>17258897
Can you link those videos? I'm interested in seeing it
>>
>>17258877
E for effort, you've got a decent but of voice in your writing but in the end it's just another RP thread.
>>
This is a screenplay for the upcoming summer blockbuster Lumberjack VS Predator.
>>
>>17258696
Going to share this because I feel it's /x/ worthy. I know that there are plenty of scientific explanations as to why this event occurred and I am not so delusional as to think that this was literally paranormal but it was creepy nonetheless.

At one point when I was heavy into Lucy, I visited a friend of mine out in the country where he and his grandparents lived. Keep in mind I wasn't on any mind altering drugs at this point though I simply had a relationship with them in general. Not sure what point exactly during the visit this had happened but it was in the hallway just before his grandmothers room. On the left wall there were pictures of his entire family including his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and also his cousins. His grandfather's picture caught my eye for some reason. I stared at it for a moment and started to see what looked like a twisted sort of maniacal grin, not sure if this adds to the story but he is a devout Christian, yet has a die hard obsession with technology of all kinds despite this and works a high level programming job for GM or Ford I'm not sure which one. I looked over to my friends photo and his face looked normal at first, he had an innocent smile typical of someone getting their picture taken for a family photo, but the longer I stared at it, it started to change. It was almost as though the innocent smile was developing into a twisted and sadistic grin, much like his grandfather's. Something about this disturbed me, it made me uncomfortable and nervous on such a deep and emotional level it's hard to describe it in words, it's almost though you would have had to experienced it yourself to understand but I'm trying my best. At this point I couldn't stomach it anymore and I looked away so as not to delve too deep into this weird sensation I was having. When I looked back the pictures were back to normal, his Grandfather had a wide still sort of creepy grin, and my friend had the plain and innocent smile again.
>>
>>17262392
Literally though
>>
>>17262474
You didn't make your own thread, and you should quit fucking around with hallucinogens, you goddamn druggie
>>
File: adamt-0008-01.jpg (40KB, 415x290px) Image search: [Google]
adamt-0008-01.jpg
40KB, 415x290px
>>17262505

This was 4 years ago mate, I can't get em anymore. I'm a stable responsible adult that has two jobs and my own home and I don't do anything save drink an occasional beer with my neighbor.
>>
>>17262474
HAHA that reminded me of a crazy experience. I was young 3 or four and my family was staying a an aunts in the city. I had really high fever one night. In bed in the guest room. Uncle was a security guard, drove a Brinks truck, carried a gun and baton, big intimidating french guy, and there is a big ass photograph of him on the opposite wall from the bed. So this picture of this guy is as tall as I am he he starts unholstering his sidearm and spinning it around like a gun fighter, pointing it at me, threatening with the baton... He looked fucking mad too. I was needless to say flipping shits. They had orange shag carpet in the living room. I thought in was thousands of these toys that were called army ants but they were alive and I was freaking out because everyone was walking on them and crushing them. I even could pick them up in my hand. WOW kids and fevers. I remember it all clear as a day. pretty cool actually.
>>
>>17262516
>responsible adult
>drinking

A responsible adult knows how to use LSD in a way that is a net positive on their life.
>>
Wow man
Do a photo with Tom, i will wait for Monday because this story
>>
File: 1412560902645.jpg (42KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1412560902645.jpg
42KB, 240x240px
Mfw Op is going to pretend he's dead.
>>
>>17260468
true believers drove the creative types out now we just have the "sanic recolor" pasta that autistic habeebers can't get enough of.
>>
>>17265172
Where does OP's story fall in your creative spectrum? I never read this kind of shit because I don't have so much time anymore and it's usually horrible bad. OP's is at least short and coherent.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>17258904
Please make a new thread on Monday even if this one 404's
>>
>>17266887
I want to kick fake-tom right in the dick while Jason or Angus or whatever is kneeled behind him and... do whatever you gotta do to a dogskinner to kill em or make them say ok got me and fuck off. /x/ has no idea what to do though, do we?
>>
>>17266070
This.
>>
>>17266070
>>
File: 1401221580195.jpg (44KB, 410x623px) Image search: [Google]
1401221580195.jpg
44KB, 410x623px
>>17258769
>grabbed the rifle off the back of the bike

>Guns down under.
>>
>>17267759
fake-Tom detected
>>
>OP here
>I'm dead
>>
Go to friggin work already Anon. Charge your fucking phone or whatever devices people was over there to take really horrible and vague pictures of Tom.
>>
>>17268535
So much dis
>>
so where are you you flaming lying faggot ?
>>
>>17267759
>guns down under

what are you talking about this is in the US not fucking straya cunt
>>
>>17258897
you want my lin like fuck nigger bitches
>>
>>17258696
I Don't mean to shitpost, but green texting is easier as it's its own language.

You're using bullets and shorthand/run-on sentences to get your point accross.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (8KB, 350x294px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
8KB, 350x294px
I've got a feeling that Tom's gone and Anon is dead already
>>
>>17269480
What time is it in New Zealand right now? Maybe OP isn't at work yet.
>>
>>17269505
7:20
>>
hope he isnt died
>>
>>17258696
Working at a forest-surrounded sawmill near Invercargill really sounds like heaven

How does one get a job like that?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 182x212px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 182x212px
>>17258743
Know how I know you're lying?

>I just had the scariest experience of my life tonight
>campsite was freezing
>1/23/16

After you graduate high school, revisit your story kid
>>
>>17270774
For information's sake, it would've been around 11 degrees Celsius on the 22nd (Which I gather would be the night this takes place) in Invercargill. I'd assume it's a touch colder out in the country as well. Also, OP was at a work site, not a campsite.
>>
>>17271737
that's hardly freezing. op's a phony
>>
File: 1412745462714.jpg (31KB, 441x323px) Image search: [Google]
1412745462714.jpg
31KB, 441x323px
>>17269372
Being this retarded
>>
>>17272453
It's a fucking expression, you autist.
>>
>>17272453
>>17272713
I don't know if calling it an expression is the right way to put it but yeah, I highly doubt they meant literally freezing. I have a friend in Florida who was complaining it was freezing the other day. He barely knows the meaning of the word.
>>
>>17272713
ya no shit. my definition for the expression is anything below 0 F, because i'm not a pussy bitch. learn what actual cold is, you faggot.
>>
File: got-a-badass-over-here.jpg (65KB, 1500x1134px) Image search: [Google]
got-a-badass-over-here.jpg
65KB, 1500x1134px
>>17272919
>>
>>17258696
It sounds like you let someone with a brain injury after a car crash get worse.

When the boss asks you guys why didn't you take him to hospital - show him this thread and be proud.
>>
>>17272991
>>
>>17272991
Glad there's a voice of reason on this board. I swear, 80% of the people who post here are schizophrenic and are looking for shit to happen.
>>
>>17258877
First of all, Tom and Adrian are fucking.
>>
>>17272919
He's an angry elf.
>>
>>17273055
How is someone who isn't a medical professional supposed to know that kind of thing?
>>
>>17272991
OP might have gotten in trouble for this and that's why he won't post back. I mean it's Tuesday already.
>>
>>17274347
in new zealand its 6:45am wednesday

wellington reporting in
>>
>>17274398
Then he is done with this thread.
>>
Maybe Tom's okay and there's nothing paranormal to report so OP figured why bother.
>>
Alright guys sorry for the delayed return, it has been a crazy few days. I found myself unable to really rest, a fact which took a huge toll on me physically and mentally. Upon returning monday, Tom was still acting extremely off and refused to leave his room. I decided to bring him something to eat since I was sure he was not feeding himself. I knocked at his door and a few eerily silent moments later he barked "OK JESUS OPEN!" I hesitantly opened tje door and entered the room. Tim was fixed in an odd trance like state, staring half upward and taking very deep and spaced out breaths almost as if he wasn't actually breathing out of necessity. I said "Hey Tim I brought you a bite to eat, figured you'd be starving. Well my breaks over so I'm gonna head off, let me know if you need anything."

"HEY I'M STARVING " He abruptly shouted as I began to walk towards the door.

This isn't right, what should my next course of action be here? Should I just distance myself and hope it'll turn out okay or would that still be bad?
>>
>>17274745
shame on you
>>
>>17274745
Bro, he is really hurt. He sounds exactly concussed. He's got scrambled eggs for brains and you're being a coward. Check his pupils with a flashlight, and see if they respond normally. You definitely need to report this, to save your ass your job, but also... he needs medical attention.
>>
>>17274745
Nice pic. no worries on course of action anon, its just a neckbeard.
>>
>>17274841
How do we even know it's OP?
>>
>>17274745
>Tom
>Tim
He's changing, GET OUT FAST ANON
>>
File: 36334145_p0.jpg (829KB, 576x1227px) Image search: [Google]
36334145_p0.jpg
829KB, 576x1227px
>>17274856
Maybe his phone is the skinwalker and timtom was just a distraction like some form of parasite filled skinsack,soon to burst open spewing baby sw's everywhere.
>>
>>17260468
>/tv/kek
Its true though that what /x/ has turned into. Storytime for RPers.
>>
>>17274745

he's hot
>>
>>17274745
Just keep us updated on his behavior or just leave him be until he starts talking about going on a walk in the woods alone or if he keeps repeating phrases. Judging by his responses and behavior, he might be a skinwalker.
>>
>>17262721
> this
>>
Make a video of him
Send him to the hospital
>>
Wow
Something can happen inside his Braun
Go to boss and talk about him
>>
>>17259208
He's not still in the hallway?
>>
>>17262474
I had a weird experience like that when I was a kid.
I was at a sleepover watching spy kids or something fucking gay. At one point, the girls paused the movie on a close-up of the main boy's face and for shits and giggles, they made out with the TV screen.
For some reason, a sudden, gripping terror came over me. The feeling that something - no - EVERYTHING wasn't right. I shouldn't be here. This place isn't real. Nothing is right.
Everything seemed so sinister.
I started to feel physically ill from the sudden irrational fear, so I curled up in a ball, ignoring the worried questions from my friends. Eventually I 'woke up' enough to act normal again. I told my friend I just felt sick suddenly, and I called my dad to pick me up immediately.
I never told him about it. Or anyone else.

Looking back on it, it might have been an anxiety attack, but I don't know enough about that stuff to make assumptions. It's bugged me for years.
>>
>>17258696
Man your writing sucks. You could have done anything. NZ is pretty unknown to most. Any cryptid. A fucking scary spider. Anything.

But you chose skinwalker.

Faggot.
>>
>>17277974
Right. And he never even came back to post anything.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.