[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just alinged with satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: 1371252884136.jpg (60KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
1371252884136.jpg
60KB, 500x401px
if i have a friend i want to be better off money wise what should i do
>>
>>17257656
"I sold my soul to satan and all I got was this lousy eternal torment."
>>
i ask because they mean the world to me, they must come with me but i don't want them to know i done it until it happens then i shown them the black magic i casted some hours ago which i almost fucked up.

I know the laws against this not telling them extra but we are so close to something now i have no choice, hence my sudden alignment with Satan, i am a soldier of Satan
>>
>>17257671
I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND ME CHILD DO NOT FUCK WITH ME...

I ASKED FOR HELP FROM EXPERIENCED PEOPLE GTFO
>>
>>17257656
embrace the aesthetic i guess, builds the mood
>>
>>17257686
For one this isn't real, but even if it was whatever you made a deal with isn't THE devil. It's playing you. Will likely torment you or those close to you to feed off energies, that's all. Will not and can not grant any favors. You got tricked son.

Also, I wouldn't go to her with that particular information, it was only a joke to her and will not work out well with you in that respect. You know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>17257694

OP is a faggot
>>
>>17257700
you live in America or Germany probably America
>>
>>17257656

OP is a faggot
>>
>>17257711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR0fl5fgTDg

you live in America for sure yes.

keep it coming fags.
>>
>>17257711

Nice Dub Dubs. OP is definitely a faggot.
>>
>>17257724
really done make me, i have to warn before i do...

don't.
>>
>>17257724
if you do you will be cursed, that could mean anything
>>
>>17257712
ye, but i dont see what that has to do with the price of rice in china. depends on what brand of satanism OP has picked to give his soul to
>>
>>17257694
>>17257730
Bruh, seriously, you're shooting yourself in the foot here. If you want to RP effectively, don't fly off the handle like an edgy tweenager.
>>
>>17257694
Cringe-a-tron
>>
>>17257736
>>17257730

hahah shut up faggot you're the one making posts on a malaysian rope knotting mail-order chat group asking for information, you don't know shit
>>
hahahahahahahahahahaha wow
>>
>>17257737
spiritual Satanism

i was always spiritual, but what i meant was satanism once i read its doctrine, please do not toy around since i have used black magic for years i just did not know.
>>
>>17257748

>millions of people curse each other constantly online
>blakk majicks yo
>>
>>17257751
millions of people have not been using it since they were 14...

effectively i should say since i was 27
>>
>>17257751
and you better tell these people to stfu because i am a shy person i do not like attention...

i come with the message of love from satan and nothing more
>>
all i wanted to know is how do i make a person wealthy?

not hard is it, if you make it hard with your bullshit i promise you that you will all be cursed.
>>
>>17257768
>>17257758

you just linged with satan?

space the clown and call the shuttle
>>
/x/ rip 2000 you are fucking useless, you cucks, you fucking pathetic fucking arseholes, you have no idea...

i have nothing more to say other than you are going to hell.
>>
>>17257782
get out of my way faggot, satan is the one that freeed
>>
File: image.jpg (323KB, 917x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323KB, 917x720px
>>17257768
The edge is real
>>
File: honk.jpg (8KB, 167x184px) Image search: [Google]
honk.jpg
8KB, 167x184px
>>17257782
>>
>>17257801
oh you fucks have no idea even when it is offered to you and a silver plate, you are so rooted, so brainwashed, you won't even see the dark when it comes.

Billions of wastes just vaporised for standing there waiting because hurr isn't this amazing even after they are told to STFU and stay in doors...

you people fucking piss us off, you are a fucking tragedy waiting to happen, that has to fucking happen every fucking time, just fuck man kill your self...
>>
>>17257801
Bismuth is my nigga
>>
File: This again.gif (900KB, 245x131px) Image search: [Google]
This again.gif
900KB, 245x131px
>>17257817
>>
There is no date that i know of but some day shit will go down and it won't be that stupid fucking bible babble. It will be 100% space wars, huge ordnance being fired that smashes into the planet and cities will shatter instantly. Massive weapons of tech beyond imagination as humanity slowly realised they are slaves and we the liberators come to SMASH everything and restore righteousness with a vengeance that will make hell look like a fucking child's school Christmas party.

Question whose side you on?
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 640x960px
Posting in ebin thread
>>
>>17257656
give him money you sissy fag.
>>
>>17257852
oh right "Ebin"...

i am 34 and i never gave a shit about shitty memes, am i a bad person?

I am op btw and i most play on /pol/

Ebin or what ever it is called isn't my cup of tea...
>>
File: trash.gif (39KB, 730x513px) Image search: [Google]
trash.gif
39KB, 730x513px
>>17257894
>>
File: christian-bale-american-psycho.jpg (222KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
christian-bale-american-psycho.jpg
222KB, 800x533px
>>17257656
First I do 1000 crunches. Then I use an aftershave lotion. With little, to no alcohol. Then I sell my soul to Satan. He offers riches and hedonistic pleasures, which I enjoy. I agree to the terms of eternal hell and damnation>>17257656
>>
>>17257899
i like you, you will die last
>>
>>17257907
there is not eternal hell and damnation, the hell you are taught about is the christen hell a religion created by the jews to control the masses
>>
>>17257916
Awww, damn. At least make it slow.
>>
if you want to know something google "joyofsatan" this is by no means the end all of Satanism, it is just a start, an interesting body of text.

There is no centralisation, you are free to believe what ever you want, but it is mostly spiritualism and a belief that you are your god here. but you accept that you will fight we with us when such a time comes, in return you will be looked after forever.
>>
>>17257894
Ebin
>>
>>17257938
I forgot to meantion i was op

but again i was deeply spiritual with many years of astral travel and oobe among other things, i have been a total wreck in life since well i won't say because i don't need too.

I seeked for years for just happyness, there is no happyness when the enemy controls us, i found satan just from watching a youtube video linked in /pol/...

I thought i'd never, never in my life would i ever even look at that fucking thing the devil, but something drew me right in and when it did i felt more awake than i ever did.

This isn't ghosts and goblins this is something that is real, it has been real for thousands of years and pre dates all those so called religions...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLyKSYRqXM

i do not wish to indoctrinate, i wish to show you all the truth.

WAKE UP.

lots of love /pol/
>>
>>17257941
fuck your stupid meme you fag, our memes are so powerful because we understand the power of the mind, something they have kept us in the dark about all these years.

Now we know and now we know why hitler used them, they are fucked totally this time...
>>
SIEG HEIL
>>
File: received_822203604513868.jpg (9KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
received_822203604513868.jpg
9KB, 197x255px
>>17257977
Mein neger,
I Aproove of dose dubs.
>>
>>17258149
some people say adolf was possessed by a moustache. others say that the moustache wore adolf.
what do you think of these rumors?
>>
>>17257730
Oh plz satan would have told me about you by now if he thought you were worth shit
>>
>>17257656
I once read that a persons social and economic standing is the average of the three people they spend the most time with. Wanna be rich, hang out with rich people. aka fake it till you make it
>>
>>17257656
What's 'alinged'? Maybe you should ask Satan for spelling lessons.
>>
Op is either 12 or so mentally retarded they have to wear a diaper
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.