[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the sign of a recently opened hipster bar in my neighbourhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: WP_20150628_047.jpg (204KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150628_047.jpg
204KB, 1200x1600px
This is the sign of a recently opened hipster bar in my neighbourhood called "Omnipollos Hatt" ("hatt" means hat in swedish). Is the symbolism just decorative, or does it mean something? It clearly has a occult look to it atleast.
>>
>>17257391
come on anon, clearly it's a fucking
>>
>>17257406

A fucking?
>>
>>17257452
yes, a bright and decorative fucking
>>
Eh. Maybe some of their regulars are low level masons, or are owned by. Other than that its just intended to be cool looking imo.

I mean, is the town known for its occult history? Are there other occultish places nearby? Details needed
>>
>>17257561

Stockholm. Occult history, yes I'd say so. We had witch trials in this assembly in the 17th century so it could be a reference to that. I work as a graphic designer so I understand that they most likely just want a cool way to brand themselves, but regardless I'd like to know if the particular arrangement of the three stars and crescent symbol on the hat represents anything in particular.
>>
>hatt means hat in Swedish
>>
quite the fucking indeed.
>>
>>17257632
>>17257828

what?
>>
>>17257391

nah man, the sign is too retarded looking to be a serious place of black magick. it just looks cheap
>>
>>17259508

Reading comprehension please. I didn't suggest that the bar was a meetup location for wizards and witches, rather I was asking if the symbols on the hat (and perhaps the hat itself) have any established symbolical meaning.
>>
>>17259509

dude, you have reading comprehension. just google some of the serious black magick symbols you cunt.

theres no fucking symbolism in three stars a crescent moon and a fucking hat.

its soo cheap only you would see anything behind it. it sucks, and you suck a little too
>>
File: alwayssunny.png (176KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
alwayssunny.png
176KB, 434x428px
>bar is called "something hat"
>insign has a hat in it
>/x/ is that paranormal
>>
OP this is where you are so detached from reality that it may be time to take a break from just about everything you currently do and go out more.
>>
File: HzRM5Kc.jpg (34KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
HzRM5Kc.jpg
34KB, 540x531px
>>17257391
A bar for faggots, hipsters, and atheists. No wonder there is a wizard hat on the sign. Maybe you will be lucky anon and ISIL will shoot the place up and remove more faggots from this world.
>>
the stars are a symbol of cummunity.
one on the hat to represent the focus of stury and learning, minded and centered on the brim before the forehead, while the two flanking are representative of shining brotherhood, clearly.
and then of course the moon, a clear symbol for the subconcious, which reflects both the pure of the high and our own will at us, and holds the greatest secrets of the universe, seated as it is upon the mind.
>>
File: tumblr_n9urxzhfZw1r2pvg2o2_250.gif (146KB, 245x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9urxzhfZw1r2pvg2o2_250.gif
146KB, 245x281px
>>17259892
>people have troubles doing this.
>people will argue rather than just do things like this.
>people shitpost on my paranormal board.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.