[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X...xplain this shit to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20160122_202115470.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160122_202115470.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
X...xplain this shit to me
>>
>>17257329
Some bored teen drew a bunch of shapes and symbols that humans have been drawing since man first picked up a pen. Good?
>>
>>17257329
Drawings. I make those myself.
>>
>>17257329
There isn't anything on that paper that you don't already understand.
>>
>>17257351
Yes...its a graph showing all the facets of reality in a format imagination was preprogrammed to unpackage for cognitive rendering from the devine.

I just wanted to see if you knew it.
>>
>>17257329
Scrawlings of lead or ink on a piece of recycled wood pulp that have no inherit meaning outside the originator, and those who he/she chooses to let in the know.

Attempts to pull from "Alien symbology"
>>
>>17257329
half of this shit is from Wind Waker,
>>
Oh shit op how long has that paper been in your possession u need to burn it and preform a purification ritual, those symbols can cause retardation, cock sucking and even autis.....m...........huh.....ok guess it wont change much then
>>
>>17257430
Nah, nah.

Any similar sybology evolved so coincidently through thousands of aeons of paranatural metaselection.
>>
>>17257329
Thought it was cool 'til triforce, fag
>>
>>17257329
looks like a message some alien wrote. IS THIS NOT THE ANSWER YOU WANTED THE HEAR FAGGOT?
>>
>>17257462
>paranatural metaselection

u tried
>>
File: gomez.jpg (46KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
gomez.jpg
46KB, 620x349px
>>17257480
Truely? Are you suggesting what I think you're sugestting?

I succeeded in failure?
>>
>>17257476
I was expecting : "Give me more daddy."
>>
File: FILE0040.jpg (474KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
FILE0040.jpg
474KB, 1944x2592px
Here op, I found this in my house like a year ago. It reminds me of the pics you drew.
>>
>>17257329
Gojira, Mosura, Kingu Ghidorrah: Daikaiju Sokogeki
>>
>>17258234
I like it
>>
File: a_chibi_gojira_by_neotokyo9.jpg (94KB, 600x835px) Image search: [Google]
a_chibi_gojira_by_neotokyo9.jpg
94KB, 600x835px
>>17258236
Impressive
>>
>>17257329
Autism and the legend of Zelda franchise
>>
>>17258234
You electrician really did a terrible job
>>
>>17257329
All i see are balanced sigils.
This is made by someone new and probably to get laid.
But it's only crap since you are roleplaying like a little faggot.
>>
>>17257329
Looks like a newfag trying to sigils.
>>
Did not realize that aliens watched stargate. Did they translate it into mexican?
>>
It's the symbol for home in Stargate. Just incase most of you fat ass fags never seen the movie or the TV series
>>
>>17258630
Oh dude. That's so freaky, cause this is actualy a page outta a sketch book I bought like 5-6,7? years ago.

Ok ok, cool story bro, check it.

I was like an early twenty something...maybe like a 21. Totally trunewfag. Only a few years rationaly sober of 7th day adventistism and Fundy Christianity and believing everything about the book of Enoch and anything any crack addict on the internet in a tinfoil hat had to say about it.

I shit you not, 80% of my prayer time was spent fortifiying my psychic defenses from 'Shock Death' by Grey Alien.

Well anyways, I was past all that (my mind found much more frightening things) and I was open to new shit, so of course I dive into the occult head first by buying a couple of books which I would skim through only a little bit here and now again in my later years, but back then I poured through.

My mind was open to strange metaphysical realities and oh goddamnit the greys came back...
>>
>>17258619
Why would aliens translate it to thier own language?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.