[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Area 51

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (234KB, 1312x1031px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 1312x1031px
Hey /x/ can you give me some info on Area 51 I'm really curious.
>>
>>17257155
I'm a girl btw
>>
>>17257168
I'm OP, also a girl
>>
>>17257203
>>17257168
OMG you have so much in common
>>
im a girl also
>>
>>17257155
we're all girls here unfortunately, which is why nobody here knows anything. hopefully a male can come along and provide us with information we dont know how to google
>>
>>17257261
this
>>
>>17257261
no but we can provide you with our sexual organs, which you seem to be lacking of.
>>
>>17257253 Hey baby
>>
>>17257155
Ah, ya, I'm a girl too. Just ignore the adams apple, and big cock. That brings up a point. Is it adam's apple, adams apple, Adam's apple, Adams apple..?

Back to it, I was lurking and this brought up my own 'girly' area 51 question. Why is it called area 51?
>>
>>17257273
Not sure if that was a rape threat or an offer to go on a date.
>>
I'm a girl too, do men really come on this board?
>>
OP Here, I'm a girl
>>
>>17257298
They come all over it, sister.
>>
dumb bitches here don't know that you just have to type area51 into google or youtube and you will find atuff for the next months about it.. and the best part is no one on /x/ has seen or read something else about it.
there is a video about EVERYTHING one could ask.
Pro Tip : nothing is solved and there is no evidence which is real "evidence"
>>
>>17257292
the latter
>>
>>17257287
And where are the other 50 areas? Why are those areas so uninteresting? The other 50 must be the areas where they deal with the other kind of aliens- mexicans.
>>
>>17257313
area fifty-mex
>>
>>17257287
Girls have adam's apples, bro. They're just smaller due to fact that our voices are higher pitched.
>>
>>17257308
My hat is off to you sir, and it's not a fedora. You are not trolling, you really just missed the point. I commend you. If there was a little pill I could take to revert me to childlike ignorance I would eat it with a relish. Relish, I don't get to use that word enough.
>>
>>17257324
I'll make a point of trying to spot one now. What's more elusive than the clitoris? The female adam's apple.
>>
>>17257335
Learned it in Anatomy in high school. Google that shit if you don't believe me.
>>
>>17257337
About the clitoris? They didn't teach me about it in high school.. fuck I wish they had. And you're not a girl. A girl wouldn't have to learn about her adam's apple is school in know it.
>>
>>17257369
the 's' key isn't anywhere near the 'n' key. ? IN school, IN I meant.
>>
>>17257386
I don't have one, not all girls do. Just some.
>>
>>17257407
kek
>>
>>17257276
hi im a girl
>>
>>17257155
>info on Area 51
Sure thing Anon.

FACT: Area 51 is located between Area 50 and Area 52.

PROTIP: Area 51 was the fifty-first area designated in this sequence.
>>
>>17259357
afaik the residents of NV complained there was too many aliens in the mountains and said the government needs to go there
so they setup a base there to figure out whats going on
>>
>this thread
u guys aint even trying anymore
>>
>>17257287
Come from an old dept of energy map, from back when groom lake was part of a weapons test range.
>>
>>17257155
My grandfather worked there back in the day. He said back in the 1980s there were no aliums and no underground facilities, just stealh planes.
>>
Dad worked on White Sands for quite awhile before I was even born. No spooky shit, he told that they mainly just used it for testing hydrogen bombs and shit. Saw a stealth fighter once too.
>>
>>17260198
>>17260300
fucking disinfo agents everywhere.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.