[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are 'they' invaders or just sightseeing tourists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ufo over bulgaria.jpg (30KB, 634x437px) Image search: [Google]
ufo over bulgaria.jpg
30KB, 634x437px
>military jets chasing UFOs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3410786/What-military-planes-chasing-Mystery-surrounds-images-two-fighter-jets-following-UFO-Bulgaria.html
>>
>>17257105
> posts link to daily mail

Lel
>>
The high tension power lines are all I see chasing it
>>
http://news.yahoo.com/fighter-jets-are-seen-chasing-a-ufo-but-they-083542633.html?partner=CHEETAH
>>
>>17257105
only tourists..
you can compare it to like when we visit animals in the zoo, you don't approach the next best Zebra and try to communicate to explain him his situation..
>>
>>17257166
So the fighter jet is like the animal that looks back at you? Those cock suckers are playing with us
>>
File: Untitled-1-1.jpg (2MB, 1529x2156px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1-1.jpg
2MB, 1529x2156px
"We won't reveal ourselves to the lifeforms on this planet, but we'll be incredibly inconsistent in our travelings".

Considering they haven't descended out of the sky to spook everyone, I'd say they're definitely intelligent. But why let us allow yourselves to be seen traveling like this? I'm not saying this specific instance is legit, but in general I've always wondered this. Are we overestimated them or are they underestimating us?
>>
>>17257200
*excuse the grammatical errors, I refuse to repost this.
>>
>>17257105
>Daily Mail
*throws back head in laughter*
>>
These articles are retarded. The craft pictured is an A-10, most definitely not the craft you use to intercept an unknown radar contact. It's likely that the craft was a small recce drone being used in conjuction with ground forces. Perhaps there was a combined arms training ex nearby, with the A-10 playing the role of CAS.
>>
>>17257214
17257214 is the type of nigga that throws back his head in laughter when being told the sky is blue by the daily mail
>>
>>17257250
*throws back head in laughter*
>>
>>17257140
It was featured on yahoo news and cnn
>>
>>17257214
>>17257159
>>
>>17257178
lets nuke those sons of bitches
>>
>>17257166
kek

but you would be interested if the animal tries to communicate with you, won't you?
so how do I contact them? I'm sick of humans.
>>
>>17257200
mutual estimation issues
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.