[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Satanic Ritual Abuse a real thing or just a farse promot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: michelle remembers.jpg (72KB, 690x1098px) Image search: [Google]
michelle remembers.jpg
72KB, 690x1098px
Was Satanic Ritual Abuse a real thing or just a farse promoted by the media?
What are your thoughts?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse
>>
A moral panic, pure and simple.
You wouldn't believe what got demonized in that era.
>>
>>17256427

It was complete and total crap... and it ruined a lot of people's lives in the process.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ra_rep03.htm
>>
>>17256427

If you are part of a well-connected network that is afraid that someone will blow the whistle, it is worth it to beat them to the punch, making a hundred false claims that end in ridicule, so that a real victim will lose credibility.

It is verifiable that secret societies exist, they network and associate in swarming cities. The people attracted to such societies, whether they be mystical or satanist, must share special tastes or idiosyncrasies that outsiders do not have. They can even look down on those outsiders as the 'profane', 'the dead' or 'drones'. The in group vs out group mentality.

If such groups engage in ritualistic sex; and some do, then SRA or something indistinguishable becomes a matter of time. It is experimental behaviour after all, and so a slippery slope to pushing boundaries. Just look at what TOPY was doing. Performance art or ritualistic abuse?
>>
>>17256427
>Was Satanic Ritual Abuse a real thing or just a farse promoted by the media?
No, turns out the secret society of religious child abusers wasn't Satanic, but Catholic.
>>
>>17257251
I'm not all that religious nor do I believe what Catholics preach, but it is Satanism disguised as Catholicism.
>>
That book was so fucking poorly thrown together it's laughable. You gave birth to a demon while being poked with sticks by people in black robes and performing cunnilingus on a masked woman in the back of a dodge Impala slowly rolling off a cliff? Surejan.gif
>>
MKUltra heavily researched those techniques. SRA is pretty real even if all those stories aren't. Tons of people with broken brains.
>>
there were a handful of small incidents like rod ferral's vampire clan in Florida, but a lot like with mass shootings and terrorism today the media takes indicants like those and hypes them up and gets everyone all riled up

Also, I tried to find another example of a case similar to rod ferrals with a group of kids who killed a family at a rest stop for their mini van and I cant think of the name. I saw it on an A@E special a while back
>>
I bet it was created as a long con to cloud a big pedophile ring in the 80's which included Lawrence King and other big name politicians.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.