[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I have this problem in my eyes and its ruining my life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

File: marbad.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
marbad.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
Hey guys I have this problem in my eyes and its ruining my life. So ive decided that I was going to summon Marbas tonight and ask him to heal me. Any recommendations or summoning tips?

>>17252942
>>
no idea but let me know if you find it. I need to heal some stuff too.
>>
>>17256080
Pray to God and God will send Raphael to help your eyes
>>
>>17256085
Is there a more direct way to get raphael to help me??

>>17256082
Ok im going to do it tonight between 8-3am et
>>
>>17256080
Yeah, fuck off
>>
First invoke the four elements. The water-fire-air-dirt stuff. North is dirt, south is fire, west is water, east is wind. Though they change and melt into each other.

In your summoning circle, have metal(fire) water, incense(air) and stones/dirt for earth.
It also helps to have music, but the demons really really vary in taste, I dunno about marbas, but I really look forward to your report.

All goetia are looking out for their ultimate good. So things related to that, really helps. Like I give herb knowledge to anyone who asks, because Buer likes that sort of thing, it makes him strong. It's an offering to do anything with the powers granted, especially art.

If Marbas gives you eyes again, it could give you clairvoyance, or a bunch of other shit, do specify whether you want your eyes better too, because he could just accidentally send an organ truck through your living room, boom, eyes.

You gotta be firm as God, you gotta state how you want it, in great detail, if you mess up, something can and will happen. If you succeed, it might not happen for years, of course you can negotiate how fast stuff happens, for a price.

All things have a price, and demonic bargains always seem easy. Summon andromalius to punish your roomate, the fucker makes him stay.
>>
>>17256192
Ok thanks for the warning. Ill summon him and try to strike a deal. If it seems difficult than ill probably negoitate.
>>
>>17256192
Will the demon really appear in the circle ? Could we speak with him ?

Also, can a demon get out the circle ?
>>
>>17256201
Don't try to strike a deal. Strike a deal, don't pussyfoot, he's a lion and can eat you. But do you want your eyes better or not?
>>17256208
He will either appear, or be present energetically, but Marbas is a demon of SOL so you need sunlight/gold in the circle.

Demons can get out, but it's more if they are given the idea that they can, Believe in your circle, demons won't get out. But really it's about respect. Be respectful because this is NEVER the first time you've got their help. They are a force of nature/will.
>>
>>17256080
Here's a suggestion: don't summon a demon, it's a fucking manifestation of evil and nothing good will come of it.

On second thought: go ahead and do it, if you're this dumb you deserve what you get.
>>
>>17256221
How do you know he's a demon of sol ? Is it written in the Lesser Key of Solomon ?

Also, how do I repel the demon when the summoning is finished ?
>>
>demon
>healing ANYONE

pick one.
>>
>>17256080
you can do it, but the price isn`t cheap

i mean, demon will never let you be happy, he will take something from you after it`s done
>>
>>17256246
You tell a joke, and get him to leave, or I sometimes offer a house in the form of a nice gem or something. They usually leave without a big fuss, especially if the offering is accepted.

Usually I just say "Leave now spirit, lest you be an ignoble voyeur." Demons are really obessed with reputation, a lot of the time.
I know he's Sol because Lions are always Sol in those days. They were too dangerous at night.

>>17256223
It's not that dangerous. Unless you are hung up on the fact that they're evil. They hate hypocrites the most of all. If you are a child-molesting priest then you have no right to cast the first stone. Assuming they're evil makes them assume that they're evil. Evil brings out evil. But I'll be damned if I'm going to hell for my pacts, my friends are less cancerous, literally because of my work with "evil" Evil is a blanket that you throw over your competitors's stalls.
Even if they have better products, for a price that doesn't cost your soul.

At most it's like an animal sacrifice, but that's not evil, unless you own all the meat-facilities or something.
>>
File: 1409627092191.jpg (84KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1409627092191.jpg
84KB, 500x667px
>>17256263
Seriously, lifetime devotion to the right lord isn't bad. This is a shapeshifter, like all butterflies, salamanders, tunicates, and stuff. He is part responsible for humanity, as he had a hand in our brain, since forevers. If you respect him as he is, one of our grand ancestral forefathers, then he won't mess with you. He isn't King with expectations, he is a duke, he has responsibilities to uphold, sure. Don't summon him in filth unless it's an emergency. But aside from that, he admires ingenuity, and can focus only on one subject at a time when summoned.

If you identify yourself as bigger than him and all his legions, he cannot touch you.
That is the point of this. Marbas is machine. Marbas is symmetry, what is bigger than that concept? You must be God when you talk to demons. God who looks out for all of creation. They know when humans are abusing the power, cause they are the forces that abuse it. For us and against us. For demons and for mortalkind. We are forces that made you, and if you don't respect us, you don't remember us when you need our help. If you can imagine infinity, then we adore you, and honor you.
>>
>>17256314
Satan pls go

Do demon always ask for the soul of the invoker, or can they accept offerings or sacrifices ?
>>
>>17256080
That is a bad idea.

Just read these:
>>17255771
>>17255776

Pray to The Most High, and ask him to guide you.
>>
>>17256330
They PREFER offerings and sacrifices.
But you gotta know somebody to make a gift.

And they don't want just everyone. They want who has worth to their schemes.
People who are fun. Not people who are copies of everyone else by choice. Being aligned to a demon is like being a gym leader. You get endless experience in exchange for teaching. And hey, you lose stuff, but you know what you wager. Nothing underhanded unless you are underhanded or expecting underhandedness.

I mean if every store raped you every time you visited for the next 43 centuries, I doubt you'd go there. And I prefer Lucifer to Satan anyhow. I don't hate anyone, I just know the truth, and I feel all Promethian when I shitpost for you guys, only the most basic of my knowledge.
>>
>>17256080
I am not sure if healing really is part of his office, but you can ask I guess. Theres also Buer.

You could also go with Archangel Raphael first
>>
File: pointyend.jpg (23KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
pointyend.jpg
23KB, 736x460px
>>17256314
I'd like to have a beer with you and pick your brain. You strike me as someone whom I'd enjoy talking to.
>>
>>17256090
>Is there a more direct way to get raphael to help me??
You can summon him just as you can summon demons, the process is pretty much the same
>>
>>17256080
aint gona work. you sound like you didnt prepare one bit. i bet you dont have the metals and that this is your first time doing it. if it does work, you're fucked bigtime. have fun though

source: lifelong expirience with naberius
>>
>>17256415
Yeah, I think I might become a youtube ranter.
>>
I summoned Marbas in my astral realm, and he set up a party in a building where people started acting like doped up zombies and jumping off the top of the building and being perfectly fine. I hope you know what you are doing op.
>>
File: Hoary Bat.jpg (176KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Hoary Bat.jpg
176KB, 640x427px
>>17256414
>>17256192
>>17256279
>>17256314
>>17256388

Ask Buer, ask Buer Ask Buer Ask Buer.
Just don't do drugs unless he prescribes them.
>>
File: nogenitals.png (294KB, 424x586px) Image search: [Google]
nogenitals.png
294KB, 424x586px
>>17256419
Bribe him with extra anchovy pizza and sarcastic quips.
>>
i want to know more about summoning...
what books do you recommend?
also,what do you recommend for newbies in the subject?
>>
>>17256080
dont limit yourself just to demons. sure they are useful bastards with fuckin amazing personalitys (ofcourse that depends on your definition of amazing) but try to think big. goetia is not the only book out there.
>>
>>17256388
>>17256388
"And they don't want just everyone. They want who has worth to their schemes.
People who are fun."
That is "them" playing with your ego. As long as you are not worshipping and loving The One and Only GOD, then "they" are suceeding in their goals. You get no good experience from these entitites that you speak of, save for what you should not do perhaps.

Lucifer is satan.

Your "truth" is of the devil, the slanderer and liar, so this "truth" is deception.
>>
The magical circle seems extremely difficult to realise. Won't a simple salt circle work ?
>>
>>17256471
first read the legementon. all of it not just the goetia dont be an edgy faggot do it right. then you can read the grand grimoare, grimoarium verum, then there is pistis sophia, which is not exclusivly related to summoning but helps to explain the whole outlook on magic.
>>
>>17256476
The devil is a slanderer, when everyone BUT you guys worshiped this truth, in the days before Christianity.

But seriously this devil hate is egotism too. It's the sin of Cain. That you guys slandered and lied and put up warfare on a pedestal instead. Genocide's okay, but small scale tribal combat and regular animal sacrifice is bad.

Don't use herbs to treat yourself, they are of the devil. Sacrifice a dove and rub it on your diseased body, it'll cure it because white things are more pure. That is the advice the Bible has for you.

It's bad advice. And I am obsessed with my ego, because I help others as myself. That's what that means, right?
>>
>>17256484
It's for your confidence. If you can feel the same with salt, then godspeed you dark magician. Or you can become a king to get the things and swallow the spider to catch the fly, swallow a frog to catch the spider, etc.
>>
>>17256497
>Genocide's okay, but small scale tribal combat and regular animal sacrifice is bad.

As the esteemed Hand of the King Tywin Lannister puts it- Explain to me why it is more noble to kill 10,000 men in battle than a dozen at dinner.

The christians are pragmatic, whereas the tribesman is noble and honorable.

Christianity was the tool used by humanity to pull itself out of the old world and into the new. It's purpose is done, and so should it be done.
>>
>>17256537
Perhaps ten thousand is a number that is more natural for a species that reproduces to excess.
>>
>>17256537
and replaced with what ?
>>
>>17256497
Lucifer has had 6,000 years since the creation of Adam and that 6,000 years is up, and he has been very successful in deceiving people.
"...everyone BUT you guys..."
That is why the majority of people, potentially me as well, will be destroyed by GOD, soon. When people do not follow the laws, we have a world like the one we live in.

"Sacrifice a dove and rub it on your diseased body, it'll cure it because white things are more pure." It is not that which heals you, but it is the power of The Most High. I am not so sure that we need to do such things anymore because
Gal 3
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Which does not exclude everything, but it does take out some of the penalty clauses.

Helping others as yourself is not being obsessed with your ego. These entities will tell you things like "you're special", when really they view you the same as all others.
>>
>>17256591
And I view you the same as all the others. I view you the same as I view demons. I see conflicts that arise from imbalance, and I desire to fix that imbalance, as my celestial mission. It's fun to be a healer, it's funner to be an fun healer. It's funnest to be a fun healer with good guys and bad guys, just like sex is enhanced with role-playing. Do you want to role-play as north pole or south pole or as the world inside the egg?
>>
>>17256573
Whatever we wanted.
>>
>>17256591
"When people do not follow the laws, we have a world like the one we live in."
Here when I say "the laws", namely I mean the 10 commandments and the "treat others as you would like to be treated" type rule, among others, and not the entire book.
>>
>>17256568
We reproduce at a pace set by the challenges placed in front of us by nature. Our biology has no hope in hell of catching up to our technology now. Over-population is a symptom of success, it's the liars and cheats who use that fact to attack. It's fucking shameful, but typical.
>>
>>17256624
"not the entire book"... I mean what I had talked about here >>17256591

>>17256614
What do you think demons are? and How do you view us and "them"?

Conflicts arise when we are not being kind and selfless, and being the opposite of that results in the world and society that we live in today.
>>
>>17256614
haha good show old chap!
>>
>>17256624
Yeah, and it turns out that people need demons and demigods to appreciate the real world sometimes. It's when they feel that they've appeased the demon enough and forget others, that's when trouble happens.
>>
>>17256639
No true scotsman has to believe in Kelpies to not destroy the Lochs. srsly.
>>
>>17256646
You are talking about the boogeyman. We need a boogeyman to scare us into behaving. That's a pretty good explanation of mass religion, then and now. So what happens when we stop being scared of the boogeyman? Lol, threads like these.
>>
>>17256653
Sorry didn't make that out, must be the accent.
>>
>>17256663
Mass religion then was SPECIFIC boogeymen and women. These Specific boogeytmen and women had priests who did stuff specific to that color of divinity. Black, green, brown, blue, yellow, red. Instead of White only, male only. You can do whatever you want, in the old days, you had to avoid pissing off nature, if you pissed her off, you got boils, and tumors.

You guys are wanting everyone to be blind, and offend recklessly. Like White guy documentarians walking into buddhist monasteries in leather shoes.
>>
>>17256646
people do not "need demons and demigods".

Explain further your ideas in the last sentence.
>>
>>17256693
Or wearing white after labor day? Oh no you didn't just walk into my kitchen wearing mohair.

What happened? If I stand in my back yard spraying paint cans into the atmosphere will I get boils?
>>
>>17256794
fuck sake, boogeyman boogeyman boogeyman boogeyman!
>>
>>17256814
In the old days, we blamed every ailment on demons. In the old days, we knew fuck all and so it was acceptable to blame things on what was beyond explanation. Got a cold? That's cause you took a shit in that sacred wood. Got a sore back? That's cause you used mother nature's leaves to wipe your ass.
>>
>this fucking thread

...is no one...literally no one going to suggest he just go to a doctor...? I cant even...
>>
>>17256870
Advice and tips on summoning a Doctor? Hey, I like the cut of your jib- This thread should have been about how to summon a demon doctor! That's awesome.
>>
>>17256693
Hey so do you think I pissed off nature? Is that why my eyes are a problem?
>>17256419
What type of things do angels want from me?
>>
>>17256870
I went to a doctor, they dont have a solution, they just think nothing is wrong. The problem is that my eyes make me feel certain emotions and it makes me feel sick. Did you ever get a memory of childhood and suddenly feel really good? For me its a memory of childhood but theres something really ugly about it. Its not really the memory but its the feeling that comes with it.
>>
Ok thread, ive done my research. Im going to summon Raphael.
>>
>>17257114
You can't summon Raphael. Rapheal does what GOD wants. An entity claiming to be Raphael will come to you.
>>
>>17257152
I think god likes me, I used to work so hard to love every person equally to the point of it becoming natural. Until I got this eye problem, now i cant love people anymore because its affecting me . Does that mean god hates me?
>>
>>17257163
God gives all conflict for exp. Does the game creator hate the PC? no.
>>
>>17257163
I know certainly that GOD does not hate you. I cannot say why this eye problem has happened to you, but GOD is not wicked. Really do this>>17256337
GOD loves you.

John 9:
1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Know that there are karmic forces, enforced by GOD and that there are many misconceptions about reality, even in the "christian faith", but GOD will guide you to truth.
>>
>>17257191
>>17257184

I wish I understood why gods forces brought this upon me. I feel like I was so pure before. But not pure in an egotisical way, pure as in clear. I felt clear like a child. I wish I knew why god had brought this upon me. It makes me prefer death. But I dont want death, I just want the cessation of suffering. I wish I could ask God why.
>>
File: 1421174045747.jpg (11KB, 247x268px) Image search: [Google]
1421174045747.jpg
11KB, 247x268px
>>17257196
Did it ever occur to you that god isn't real and you got an eye problem of shitty genetics and coincidence?

No? You rather believe you're a special snowflake?

Okay.
>>
File: dlfkasdjl;kadj.jpg (149KB, 1019x910px) Image search: [Google]
dlfkasdjl;kadj.jpg
149KB, 1019x910px
>>17257163
>now i cant love people anymore

Looking at things engenders this horrible feeling in you. What things are you looking at?

This horrible feeling is somehow associated with your inability to relate to other people, you say.

You need to go back to a doctor. Not an eye doctor.

Not, an eye doctor.
>>
>>17257222
Were you ever very sick? Were you able to relate to people when you were very sick? Imagine looking into the sun for 20 seconds and than trying to relate to people. Sickness can affect your relation to others.
>>
>>17257237
Imagine suffering with cancer for three fucking years, yet still being a loving father who put his concerns aside despite the anguish, the inability to maintain his own simple human dignity. I know.
>>
>>17257237
I'll take blindness over stupidity every day of the week.
>>
>>17257257
>>17257269
whatever you guys dont even understand how I feel, so how can you judge.
>>
>>17257378
You are not special. I mean to say, you are not alone. When someone is ill and they don't know why it's natural to feel very isolated and start thinking that nobody knows what they are dealing with. We all feel like that is certain situations. I'm telling you, don't fall into that trap. There is no cure down that road. Have the courage to pursue your recovery, and trust that if you ask enough questions of professional medicals and get enough referals that you will find the guy to help you. If you are able-bodied and can afford to find it, your cure is within the normal, regular medical community.
>>
>>17257431
Your right I feel stupid
>>
>>17256080
Who the fuck is Marbas, and will your doc write for me too?
>>
>>17257493
I'm Marbas. Shut up and sit down, no, sit on the floor. Now. What do you want, and, how much I'd like to eat your left hand.
>>
>>17256192
What kind of things do you offer a demon? What could a demon possibly want from you? Your soul? Your devotion?
>>
>>17257784
A demon wants the fruits that of which you cannot physically provide. We, ahem, demons want the things that come from base emotion. 'We feed, they bleed', and not the other way around.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.