[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking for anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: spookstory.png (2MB, 1251x1900px) Image search: [Google]
spookstory.png
2MB, 1251x1900px
a few weeks ago someone posted the following:

>I know this isn't /r/ but it is the best place to ask for what I need.
>Anyone have screenshots of the story of the guy that worked in the TV station that burned down and then was haunted by ghosts? The story talks about an old bowling alley and a walkie talkie and shit.
>Pretty sure it happened in my home state and trying to get as much information as possible

here's your screenshot. I know for certain where the story took place (the exact tv station) and I've spoken to the guy behind it. this is the only /x/ story I think has truth behind it and I'm going to fly out of state this year to get to the bottom of it

I'd love to share more info w/ you, I've been researching this for roughly 2 years and have thousands of newspaper clippings from the 1960s/70s when the station was in its prime (and when it burned down in 77)

this entire story goes deep and it scares the fuck out of me. I used to think of myself as an atheist but I'm not so sure anymore. I've tried not to think about this for a while but I'm in bad place and need to finish this off before I can continue to progress in life

so yeah, if you recognize this post let me know and we can exchange contact info. I'll be posting this weekly till it's time to visit the station
>>
File: breadator.png (550KB, 653x934px) Image search: [Google]
breadator.png
550KB, 653x934px
OK
let us know when u get to the bottom of it since urs is the only real story from /x/
ive been putting demon sighting videos up here for a week solid, like this one "Ex Sec.Def. Canada Paul Hellyer testifies the USA is allied with aliens"
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.