[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are literally UFO sighting everyday. I might be exaggerating,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: ufo-sightings.jpg (75KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
ufo-sightings.jpg
75KB, 620x349px
There are literally UFO sighting everyday. I might be exaggerating, but everytime to go into Google and type ufo there's a new video of someone recording a UFO. Why not just have a UFO general of new videos/famous videos/hard evidence?

>Gather information on the videos to see if they are legit or not
>Come up with theories on how they work or what they are
>OC IS MADE EVRY FUCKING DAY IF NOT A WEEK

Let's make /x/ great again!
>>
>OC
OCs are gay as fuck and autistic.
>>
>>17255551
>OCs are gay as fuck and autistic.

Nice how you used a canned old as fuck reply there to keep a tight message.
>>
or just go read some jacque vallee. he's done pretty much all that can be done without a well funded scientific organization.
>>
File: 1452220861078.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1452220861078.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>17255551
You missed the point of my whole thread over a single expression. Like a nigger.
>>
>Lots of people see things flying they cannot identify
>Therefore its aliens
>>
This one always baffled me
Because it's clearly a weird shaped object flying. You can't fake those images.

http://youtu.be/ga9X-aw0DEE
>>
>>17255626
Kinda looks like an experimental jet.
>>
>>17255573
I didn't see him refer to aliens once. UFO's don't technically have to be alien related. You're actually the first person to mention aliens. Good job kid, you played yourself.
>>
>>17255634
One day i saw a pic of an air ballon with that same medusa shape.
I think this is what we see in the video.
The shapeshifting is only an optical illusion.
>>
>>17255550
it would be better to get a group of anons in a state that is known for having lots of sightings and then create a UFO general thread for them to post in.
>>
I saw two ufos in my life.
As an amateur astronomer i know what the things in the sky usually look like.
One time i saw this very bright "sattelite" unusally bright and it was going too fast.
It suddenly made a perfect 90 degree angle without loosing it's speed.
>>
>>17255659
I see them all the time here in San Antonio. The ones here are usually little spheres that flash a "metallic" grey light and zip through the sky.
>>
lets have a rp general
>>
>>17255658
Why not just anons from all over the world? Not all ufos are the same.

What I can see of the general being UFOs, the discussions being about evidence and sightings while some people go out on their own adventures and fill us in. Like us going for the truth and coming up with whatever.
>>
>>17255626
Looks like it could be human tech though.
>>
>>17255683
Did you even read the thread?
>>
>>17255734
two from this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLFh7Gu1RUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLzGEP7DuiY
>>
>>17255626
Looks like a kite.
Also, why couldn't I fake those images?.
>>
>>17255802
And there was more before last week and the week before and the month before that and the year before that. There's so much to talk about and learn, that I feel X isn't up to it.
>>
File: seriouslynig2.png (318KB, 340x529px) Image search: [Google]
seriouslynig2.png
318KB, 340x529px
>>17255802

>Secureteam
>>
>>17255807
because there is no such thing as a good fake.
They are always obvious.
A good fake video would be filming a real object. It costs more than editing so we rarely see them. Even if we have drones now.
>>
>>17256396
>there is no such thing as a good fake
>they are always obvious
>what is hollywood?
>photoshop is a myth
>guys the year is still 1990 right?

Even if it isn't a photoshopped image you can spend all of $30 on a decent sized drone or RC helicopter and rig it up with lights and put whatever cardboard shape you want onto it and BAM instant ufo.
>>
>>17255680
Poland here saw these with my partner few times
>>
Iyiyi people still believe that there's UFO's? Like, c'mon, get real evidence by running over there with a camera that's not from like 1950 or something. c'mon now people.
>>
I like the idea of this thread. A UFO general would be a nice change of pace, seeing as how /x/ has went down the shitter quite literally.
>>
File: x_vs_pol.png (325KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
x_vs_pol.png
325KB, 800x1066px
>>17255568
>Let's make /x/ great again!
>You missed the point of my whole thread over a single expression. Like a nigger.

The day /pol/ tried to into /x/.

Ironically, fellow /pol/ack, the one place meme magic doesn't work is on the very board dedicated to it.
>>
File: 1450177452172.jpg (1MB, 1470x1470px) Image search: [Google]
1450177452172.jpg
1MB, 1470x1470px
I also Agree. A UFO General would be sweet.
>>
>>17256466
I've seen them REAL high in the sky to where you can see them without paying close attention. Ours don't only move in one direction, they move fast and in any direction.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (45KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
45KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone know how these things? Biological UFOs? I read in a thread you can actually summon them with a laser pointer.
>>
>>17257613
Ebolachan didn't work though.
>>
>>17255626
Can someone edit the shaky out of this video? This one is pretty spooky, I wish I could focus on it better. Especially at the end
>>
>>17257997
Please tell me everything you know about these
>>
>>17257997
confirm this shits real. lasers attract very odd things. i saw an orange/brown object with my cousin that was blinking on and off in entirety... like it was manifesting but was unstable... nothing like a plane. also saw multiple things that resembled satellites but were pretty fast and by the looks of it changed their path/trajectory. we also saw two huge explosions in the sky
>>
>>17258541
I never tried because of the planes but i will maybe.
>>
>>17255626

>>10 minutes before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDQvIxLJf8k
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.