[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Note that it's very late and I'm exhausted so sorry for the bad grammar and spelling errors
I haven't been to 4chan in years. This place seems like the best shot I have at answers.
I don't know if this cesspool is as shit as it was when I left or if it's worse, hopefully a little less shit. Also let me add that I have no mental health issues, physically healthy and without brain cancer. My ears are fine as is my nose. Not going to green text because it's not that long, try reading for once.

Almost my entire childhood is a blur, I don't remember a lot other than my mother being a really positive person who was quite spiritual (reki< I can't spell it, incense, meditation the works) and I grew up for the most part in a very positive and natural environment. Now, when I was a kid I was unique, as a toddler I would astral travel, I could communicate with spirits and whatnot, I didn't realise what I was doing at the time but I was doing something. My childhood was filled with emotions and feelings I haven't felt since as long as I can remember, it was a beautiful mindstate. Every once in a while I can experience these feelings for a short while, an hour max, but it doesn't feel like I remember. The feeling is like a memory of the real thing, a fragment of it. After it happens I become very tired and drowsy for about fifteen minutes, however during this time the feelings are more intense and I get sort of, memories? It's like a picture in my head that feels like I've experienced it before (past life maybe) the emotion is so raw and powerful, it's like a dull orgasm but in my head if that makes sense. If any, of this makes sense. Do the /x/files have any idea? I know there's going to be a few of you who try run it off as some mental disability or something, but as I said before. I'm fine on that front.
>>
how can you be so certain it's not a mental illness?
>>
I've spoken to my doctor and a shrink about it, they both think it's supressed memories, or I have a good imagination
>>
No one has a fucking clue? God damn I expected atleast something.
>>
>>17254867
>let me add that I have no mental health issues, physically healthy and without brain cancer. My ears are fine as is my nose.
Seek medical attention. Make sure to timestamp the pics you take of the doctor's report.
>>
>>17254867
>as a toddler I would astral travel, I could communicate with spirits and whatnot,

There's something wrong with your brain, no offense. That's not normal. Kids have imaginations, but the fact that you still refer to it as "astral travel" shows you are not fully aware of reality. The chemicals in your brain are making you think dumb shit.

You need to comeback to reality and get your head sorted. And stop believing you "astral traveled". You day-dreamed mate, we all do. I used to imagine I was dating Cheetarah from Thundercats. It wasn't real.
>>
>>17254867
No mental issues, just absurdly and hilariously passive-aggressive.
>>
Actually OP
I recall someone posting some similar happenings happening to them.. I do personally believe something big is happening, has been for a while, you and the previous OP may play some role in it.

Stay safe
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.