[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the one and only paranormal thing that happened to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: white.jpg (12KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
12KB, 1152x648px
This is the one and only paranormal thing that happened to me in my life.
>be totally high on acid
>with a friend
>in a park
>start noticing patterns on the floor
>realize a lot of things from this reality are just copy pasted. I realized that because of the patterns.
>freak out
>point out the patterns with my finger and try to explain that shit to my friend
>I can't
>he also freaks out
>"do you see it?"
>"yes, I see it"
>"ok...what do you see?"
>"it's like someone copy/pasted everything"
>>
OP here, needless is to say there weren't any real patterns and that the world is not copy pasted but it's amazing how te thought the same thing
>>
>>17254812
acid can do some crazy things to the brain
also, that one law that says like people believe what other people believe
two people fucked on acid will believe they see the same things

ANYWAYS not shooting you down, just commenting about how interesting brains are
>>
Trying to explain things to people who aren't high on acid is what freaks me out.
Makes you look insane, but In a sense you are, esp considering lsd mimics a psychotic episode. (Schizophrenia)
>>
>>17254814
wow tottaly discarded nigga, tell me another one please, I have all night.
>>
It's really common for two people tripping to become convinced they're thinking the same thing, or reading each other's minds.
It's a common trait to see patterns. Happens every time. It can convince you of a lot of things. The world is ending.
You'll never come out of a trip.
You're actually dead.
Even the way you move and act through out the trip is made in patterns, like the moments you talk and then zone out and begin staring at something. They become longer and longer as you peak and then shorter and shorter towards the come down.

Interesting stuff. Just have to be careful and realize when to tell the difference between a trip and reality. It's all good fun anon.
>>
I like staring at a chess board for a few moments while listen to a good song. Then tapping the squares and watching it ripple like a pond or a bowl of water.
A strobe light while listening to music is interesting as well.
Draping a flannel shirt over an object is interesting. You'll see all kinds of things.
Staring at puddles in the rain is fun.
Touching a smooth rock while staring at the clouds.
Staring at the popcorn things in the ceiling looks like a colonization of ants after a few minutes. So do carpet fibers.
>>
I watched the first lord of the rings on lsd with 3 other friends and it was the most hysterical shit ive ever seen, couldnt finish it cause their faces were so fuckn funny but i had no idea why, especially seeing hobbits and shit
>>
>>17254808
>be totally high on acid

Stopped reading here - fuck off.
>>
>>17254863
KEK
Peoples faces are always so weird looking, but people who are tripping with you look normal. I always forget about that.

As soon as I smoke pot the trip gets way more intense.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 1500x1500px
>>17254869
>>
>>17254869
Kek same reaction
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 1601x2031px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1601x2031px
>>17254879
>>
File: image.png (618KB, 474x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
618KB, 474x619px
>>17254893
>>
>>17254808
Common thing that happens on acid. I've heard people mention all kinds of similar experiences ranging from "everything happens in loops! Everything gets repeated eventually!" to "I've worked out the threads that hold reality together! I can actually see where it fits!"... It has to do with our pattern recognition capabilities. That part of the brain is enhanced on acid, which means you will see patterns more clearly and frequently. If you focus hard enough you see anything, especially if you keep telling yourself that it's real
>>
>>17254808
>paranormal
>hallucinating on hallucinogens
>explain to friend what I'm hallucinating
>he begins to hallucinate it to
>paranormal
>>
>>17254959
Remember that episode of Futurama that tells when one travels into so further into the future they will go into the beginning of time?
>>
>>17254808
>be totally high on acid

Dismissed
>>
>>17254808
You just take a peek behind the scenes of reality
Start meditation to ground yourself in reality.
>>
>>17254869
>>17254881
>>17254959
>>17255071
>>17255231
>hurr durr he said acid
>hurrr drugs are bad you were just high

Fucking troglodite plebs
>>
I've had similar experiences on acid, where me and a buddy would know exactly what each other is thinking without saying a word
>>
>>17255527
It was obscure shit too, not something obvious, that's not to say they couldn't have been coincidences
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.