[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

time feels like it's speeding up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Tape_runs_out.jpg (19KB, 292x442px) Image search: [Google]
Tape_runs_out.jpg
19KB, 292x442px
Is it just time or does it feel like time is really speeding up in the last months?

If i compare my week to a week in 2011 or 2012 it feels like the speed variable of our time in universe went from [1.00] to some factor like [3.84]

>But since the years 80 / 90 changed the ecological imbalance that resonance, increasing to approximately 11/13 hertz per second, causing the speed of hours. Consequently been changed daylight hours of 24 are now only 16. And

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread775165/pg1
http://www.mbctimes.com/english/the-earth-is-spinning-faster-and-the-day-has-16-hours

i also did some experiments with a stop watch and some friends. When we counted to 10 seconds like we had the second feeling in our memory with closed eyes we came to 13/14 seconds when the stop watch showed 10 seconds.

but im not really sure just feels like days are going faster and faster

maybe it has something to do with CERN
>>
>>17254795
>feels like days are going faster and faster
How old are you?
>>
>>17254874
well im in the middle of the 20s and working since 5 years but if i compare my actual day to a day in the past its amazing how long a day felt in the past.

only 4 hours from 8 to 12 until lunch always felt soooo long and it was everday a new fight.

now these days the day just ending and a week until the next weekend feels now more like only 2 days.

tldr; in the past time sitting at work felt longer and now it feels like its speeding up cant explain why i do the same stuff like in the past after work
>>
>>17254887

>mid 20s

Yep. This will stop once you have kids, then resume again once they leave the house.
>>
>>17254887
Your consciousness/mind is expanding. What was once a complex series of daily interactions is now a common routine that you can perform without an inkling of a thought about it. So much of your mind is devote to habits that your cognition seems to go by day rather than by hour or minute. Can you remember the last time you stared at a clock like you would in middle school or high school? That's going to change your perception of time a little.

It's an age thing. I'm 25 and this is exactly what I thought about when I woke up this morning. I was able to control my perception of time today, so my metacognition is still working exactly as I expect it should. I have trouble feeling time in general so it's nice to finally have some control over it.
>>
>>17254887
> working since 5 years
What was your job when you were a 5 year old?!

>>17254899
It's different for everybody.
>>
>>17254923
no anon :o you did not understand me correctly i started working regulary with 18 and no im in the middle of my 20s
>>
>>17254795
I've had the same thought about the same time frame - not exactly sure when it became this noticeable but certainly has been accelerating. I'm not 100% sure on the cause of it but I've always had an inclination of something major happening in 2016 so who knows.
>>
your getting older and having more responsibilities so time has always been the same. Now you just see it as an adult were time is now a commodity as appose to when you were a kid and it was expendable.
>>
>>17254991
It has nothing to do with the world at large. It's just your mind growing and recognizing reality in newer ways. Your brain is running out of smaller patterns.
>>
>>17254795
You're one stupid mother fucker. Holy shit.
>>
>>17255034
thank you anon :) i like you too
>>
+1 same here, similar age? but im told that just comes with getting older...idk but i occasionally get the notion im already dead n this reality/life is "pergatory" so my pov prob doesnt count for much. nice to know someone else has similar observations, cause its gettin kinda old thinkin in goin crazy lol
>>
>>17255037
The brain wasn't designed to measure time. It'd be weird if your perception of time hadn't blurred a bit over the course of two decades.
>>
>>17255037
>?
im 23 years old - 92 born

i still asking if there could more behind because im not satisfied with the statement its just the effect cuz we dont learn new things i do the fucking same shit like 3 years before and im so fucking sure that a day felt longer than now

i dont care something is going on i can feel it
>>
>>17255048
You're going on. The more habitual your days are, the less time you'll experience because your brain doesn't bother notifying you, "Yep, still the same routine," every day. Less thought-time is spent on recognizing the things that are similar between the days. You're not "used to" your brain processing it that way, so it feels like time dilation. It's not really about "learning" at all, it's just your brain matching patterns in your daily life.
>>
>>17255069
stop replying the same fucking thing over and over - if even you are hypothetically right it's the same tired line you are pushing without letting anyone else replying what they think. It's probably bullshit on everyone's end including yours but let us have our fun discussing things.
>>
There's also the idea that when you were younger, every day of your life was a larger portion of your whole life.

After being alive for 2+ decades, the hours become little blips rather than significant chunks of your entire life.
>>
>>17254795
Jesus fucking christ not another, "I had a feelz" thread.

This is the same shit as Mandela threads and "I SAW THE NUMBER THREE....AGAIN!!!!" threads. It is the stupidest shit a person could possibly post here.. >>17255048
>im not satisfied with the statement
No one GIVES A SHIT. You're not even supposed to be on this board until you turn 18 you ridiculous little cum stain. NOW GET OUT.
>>
>>17254795
>Is it just time or does it feel like time is really speeding up in the last months?
Hey ./x/ I just found out I'm like super retarded! That's paranormal, right?!!!!!

>>17254795
>i also did some experiments with a stop watch and some friends. When we counted to 10 seconds like we had the second feeling in our memory with closed eyes we came to 13/14 seconds when the stop watch showed 10 seconds.
"My friends and I did a science! Turns out we even suck at counting!"

>>17254795
>maybe it has something to do with CERN
"Maybe my parents fed me waaaaaay too many mercury thermometers when I was growing up!"
>>
>>17255735
Kek ;^)
>>
>>17255735
Matthew 24:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Time started speeding up drastically since I became more faithful recently.
>>
>>17255793
yes!
>>
>>17255771
>>17255776
>>
>>17255793
Find a way to shoehorn a Stussy 8 into this whole theory and you'll have the trifecta of /x/ idiocy!
>>
>>17255907
Why are you so aggressive? Truly GOD is real. >>17255885
do this and watch as GOD changes your life.
>>
>>17255963
That's hardly what most adults would consider "aggressive," friend. That's at worst some lighthearted but legitimate criticism of a very weak idea.

Also, don't type GOD in all caps unless you're being intentionally sarcastic/ironic, please.
>>
>>17255976

Proverbs 17:
14 The beginning of strife is as when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with.

I wish you would find faith in GOD.

"He that hath ears to hear, let him hear."
>>
The old mystery of time

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Af85afJIeBo
>>
>>17255995
I'm sorry, my friend, but by constantly typing god in all caps you reveal an immature and socialized relationship with your religion which undermines the idea that you have any meaningful spiritual advice to give.
>>
Basically the reason time feels faster as we get older is how much you actually have memorable moments. Everything is new to kids so they experiment, watch and listen to everything and it's fun and adventurous and they tend to remember more moments through this. Ask them, they can excitedly tell you all the stuff they did and see in a month. You find boring most of the stuff they see because you've already experienced those and have them as forgettable.

Time is going faster because we surrender ourselves to our routines and habits, making us robots that go through the days without fully being there. Fill your days with excitement and memories, suddenly the days become a lot longer.

In short, stop trying to see magic in external things, first figure out yourself, /x/.
>>
>>17254918
So much this
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.