[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the most spookiest locations in LA? >only one I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (741KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
741KB, 3000x3000px
Where are the most spookiest locations in LA?
>only one I know of is Griffith park
>>
Cecil Hotel isn't spoogi at all
>>
2pac's house
>>
>>17254609
Why is Griffith Park spoopy? My wife grew up near there, and in-laws still live right by it. They've never said it's spooky.
>>
>>17254609
The Hollywood Center Motel on Sunset is spooky as fuck.

It is also dangerous as fuck. Don't go unarmed. And don't trust the old Chinese man.
>>
File: asian_prince.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
asian_prince.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>17254912
>>
Compton, Inglewood, North Long Beach, Huntington Park. Go unarmed and shout "nigger" it gonna get super spoopy in there
>>
>>17254609
I'm sure there are many spooks in Giffith Park, just not the kind it'd be fun to look for.

I know there are places up in the 805, but don't know much there.
>>
Try the bohemian grove sure it has security but you can sneak in their if you find a way it's in the forest where the worlds elite gather at night on a big alter with a big owl shape rock n make a ceremony called the cremation of care pretty spooky if you ask me
>>
>>17254609
There's a bike trail that runs along the LA river from the valley down through Los Feliz then south. Take that trail south until it gets gated off. Go over the gate and keep heading south. Things start getting pretty spooky once you're in sight of downtown and the switch yard.
>>
>>17254609
>sneak in their
>a big alter with a big owl

All these kind of threads, and no one ever goes anywhere.
>>
>>17255132
Theres no black people in hp silly anon
>>
>>17255926
>Theres no black people in hp silly anon

So I thought, I'll check the Wiki to see the demographics there. Can anyone make sense of these numbers, it adds up to about 200%

Racial makeup of Huntington Park was 56,445 (97.1%) Hispanic or Latino, 29,776 (51.2%) White (1.6% Non-Hispanic White), 440 (0.8%) African American, 752 (1.3%) Native American, 393 (0.7%) Asian, 28 (0.0%) Pacific Islander, 24,535 (42.2%) from other races, and 2,190 (3.8%) from two or more races.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntington_Park,_California#2012
>>
>>17254609
Charlie Manson's ranch is pretty spoopy.
>>
List of places in CA : http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16824072/#q16824072
>>
>>17255926
Hispanics still get offended by nigger oddly enough
>>
>>17254840
Entire town is cursed. Not only that, but people dump bodies there all the time.

Also the old zoo is creepy as shit at night.
>>
spooky ghost or spooky murder?
>>
>>17254609
I've been waiting for someone to make a California spooky thread and it's dead af. Even the Ohio thread had more shit. -.- I say you give Turnbull Canyon a shot, go at night! It's freaky as hell!
>>
Boulter Hall, MS building at night at UCLA
>>
queen mary
>>
>>17258345
>Entire town is cursed. Not only that, but people dump bodies there all the time.

Griffin Park is not a town. It's a part of LA
>>
File: 1417409554856.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1417409554856.gif
1MB, 240x180px
>>17254609
Hollywood Sign. A 24-year old starlet, Peg Entwistle, jumped off the H back in 1932 when it was known as the Hollywoodland Sign.
>>
>>17254609
Pretty much the entirety of Laurel Canyon.

Look that shit up if you don't believe me. Laurel Canyon has a long, dark history given it's age. But just be aware, "no one here gets out alive."

Also the old Cecil Hotel is now the Stay on Main Hotel. You can spend the night there.
>>
File: 1255323125243.jpg (115KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
1255323125243.jpg
115KB, 800x651px
>>17255983
This. Also, there was another website but God help me I can't remember what it was called, maybe someone can help. It was a list of all creepy locations by state and city. The L.A. portion was pretty extensive and had a lot of stuff.

As for what I know of the top of my head: There's the "haunted forest" in Pasadena which I hear is eerie as all fuck at night. Which isn't so far from "suicide bridge" also in Pas. Also something in the region called "devil's gate" which is some creepy/blocked dam or something like that. Lot of neat stuff in Pasadena.

Another good place that doesn't get much attention is Murphy Ranch in the rustic canyon; which was bought, design and maintained by incognito nazi's in ww2 and the case the reich won and they'd have a nice estate/compound. More interesting than anything else, but it does get weird as hell up there.
>>
>>17255983
Anyone have any more info on that Moreno Valley ritual site? I was just there yesterday hiking. I could totally make a thready about it if someone gives me the site info. The website provided is all cryptic and shit.
>>
>>17254609
>this nigga still thinks Griffith be spooky
>>
>>17258345
Griffith park is a zoo/museum/golf course. No one dumps shit there, and the only thing spoopy about it is teenagers making dumb animal noises at eachother. Also never go to the horror camp out thing they do there. It's shit.
>>
>>
>>17258345

>Obviously doesn't live in LA
>>
>>17262129
>Another good place that doesn't get much attention is Murphy Ranch in the rustic canyon; which was bought, design and maintained by incognito nazi's in ww2 and the case the reich won and they'd have a nice estate/compound. More interesting than anything else, but it does get weird as hell up there.

It's crowded as fuck now since more people have spread it around through social media.

And btw the haunted forest is regularly patrolled by cops and high school stoners.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.