[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about rock stars claiming to be visited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: GetFile.aspx.jpg (471KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
GetFile.aspx.jpg
471KB, 600x600px
What do you guys think about rock stars claiming to be visited by ayylmaos?

>Ace Frehley
>Sammy Hagar
>Jerry Garcia
>Cat Stevens
>Elvis Presley
>Rick Wakeman
>Lupe Fiasco

Also, Hilary speaking out about aliens. Something is fucking up.
>>
>>17253990
Yes, none of the people on that list experimented with mind-altering hallucinogens. And this isn't a shitty Appeal to Authority bias on display.

Keep going, OP. Clearly we have been visited despite damning evidence that long term travel is improbable and impractical, let alone unnecessary.
>>
Aliens=demons.
>>
>>17254009
>implying drugs make you completely bonkers and claim crazy shit, regardless of your being in fine mental health otherwise
>>
>>17254024
What if psychedelics make you an interesting target/case for aliens to visit/observe
>>
>>17254024
Pot? No. Not unless you habitually smoke a fuckton of that shit with the screwed up canabanoid/THC ratio for a long time.

But shit like LSD, meth, etc? Sure. Especially combined with the way fame fucks a person up.

The human mind doesn't need much to start believing shit that isn't real. It just needs time, slightly altered chemistry, or just to really want to believe the fake thing.
>>
>>17254059
>grouping lsd and meth
Ayy lmao
>>
>>17254020
>>17254035
These are both good points.

Lupe Fiasco also claims he woke up one day with a device implanted in his right ankle.
>>
File: go2TV.jpg (70KB, 1099x420px) Image search: [Google]
go2TV.jpg
70KB, 1099x420px
>>
>>17254088
Not if they're about aliens, you fucking bloodcum.
>>
>>17254075
I mean, in that they both produce noticeable changes in brain chemistry that are long lasting. And that they cause the user to detach from reality. Otherwise, you're right, they aren't similar. And I didn't say they were. Just that they have vaguely comparable effects on users which is relevant to this topic.
>>
>>17254105

Someone I saw ON TV!!! said something. Fuckin' A WOW!!! A famous person said it. WOW!
>>
>>17254024
That is what most people with no knowledge regarding drugs tend to believe, yes. Even small drugs like marijuana receive such a huge social stigma in certain areas or discussion although it's fun to tell people that alcohol straight up kills you (but alcohol is ~socially acceptable~ so that's okay to consume!)

>huge study released a couple years back that shows no negative link between mental illness and psychedelic drugs
But people who demand proof never change their opinion anyway. You can never fight willful ignorance.
>>
>>17254137
Literally no one said anything about mental illness. Just that these drugs affect the brain and how the user views and interacts with reality. Especially when under their influence.

Also, regarding pot: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_and_psychosis

There is evidence that high-THC strains with lower concentrations of canabanoids than usual, produce paranoia and other symptoms similar to schizophrenia. Which is basically what I said earlier. Stick with pot that balances the two well.
>>
>>17254124
Amphetamine psychosis and resulting delusional paranoia are not really comparable to lsd induced hallucinations (unless you want to talk about consuming excessive amounts, which is rare, given the difference in addictive potential between the two)
>>
They are not aliens.
They are just as native to Terra than you are.
>>
>>17253990
>rock stars
It's probably all the drugs.
>>
>>17254806
Time travelers?
Hyper-advanced military testing?
>>
>>17254024
Rich people can't have fine mental health. They know that they have too much and are doing too little, always.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.