[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for someone to wake up multiple times in a single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Is it possible for someone to wake up multiple times in a single dream?

Some years back, I had a weird dream where I was sleeping and suddenly I woke up for no exact reason, but with an extreme feeling of paranoia. I remember that I rushed to parent's room and found nothing there, just the empty beds. After that, I woke up again, to find myself stepping out bed trying to get out of the room, but as if the time slowed down, with my vision blurred. Then, I really woke up, very dizzy and scared as shit, shaking and sweating. What the fuck do you think that was?
>>
>>17253761
its so common its a stock fiction device:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DreamWithinADream
>>
>>17253761
Yes.
>>
>>17253761
Had a really really really intense dream growing up.

> go to sleep living with grandma around age 6-8
> in dream wake up in grandmas car.
> at a pool hall/bar
> look over and dead grand dad in driver set
> go in and sit down with him.
> see fires outside and bar is really dark
> grand dad finally looks over at me and says "it isn't so bad down her bud"
>he had a poodle when he was alive and he's petting it furiously in my dream now looking at me
> here a voice from the bar
>"you here that boy, he says its not to bad down here."
> can only see his eyes.
> intensely fearful out of nowhere
> wake up in bed.
> everything is fine right
> nope
> bedroom door is closed. Its never closed I'm fucking 6
> here a odd scratching noise.
> cat must be in here
> go to look at edge of bed where noise came from.
> noise stops as soon as I move.
> realize moving was a bad decision
> do the kid thing and hide under blanket
> hear and feel blanket moving c
> something grabs my leg and I can see its eyes as it drags me off the bed
> wake up for real this time.
> literally shit myself.

Scariest dream in my entire life. Only had couple more dreams on par with this.
>>
Yes. When I was still a kid and pure at heart, I would have 2-3 phases within one dream.

I can visually remember each phase now actually. Also I used to know how to go back to the same "realm." Here is a quick cool dream phase I would have at will.

There used to be this machine in my dream that I went to. This machine would enable me to go to different zones in my dream. This machine used to be randomly set in my dream. It had orange font with a brown background. I can't remember the words though.

Also I used to slow-mo jump in the air to warp into a different "dream."

Though I think you're talking about this concept I'm about to type. I used to wake up inside my dream only to be in another dream. I could do this once or twice not at will.

All of this used to happen from like 94-97.
>>
>>17253761
its called a false awakening
>>
>>17253761
Yeha, I went to bed 3 times in a dream a while back. Each time, it had a weirder abstraction, all I remember of the 3rd one was just squiggles and lines.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.