[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you /x/ylophones have anything else related to space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 78OxBtw.png (277KB, 1346x1086px) Image search: [Google]
78OxBtw.png
277KB, 1346x1086px
Do any of you /x/ylophones have anything else related to space similar to this?
Or just any creepy stuff about space/deep space?

I really feel like reading/listening to something similar to the Reapers from mass effect, but I'm not sure where to look.

>spooky space general
>>
>>17252874
Read the Revelation Space series. It does the concept of 'Reapers' correctly. Hard sci-fi series with lots of supplementary novellas and short stories in the same universe (if you end up enjoying it.) Author has his doctorate in astrophysics and used to work for the European Space Agency so he knows his shit, too.
>>
>>17254324
Dude thank you very much!
That sounds perfect, I'll check it out now!
>>
>>17254844
No problem. Hope you enjoy them, bro.
>>
File: 1-gray_fox_by_sixfrid-d5rfyyk.jpg (99KB, 669x904px) Image search: [Google]
1-gray_fox_by_sixfrid-d5rfyyk.jpg
99KB, 669x904px
Reminds me of this time I was on /pol/ at far too late an hour, such as this. There had been a thread something to the effect of "Are there any G-Men here?"

Well, turns out there was. Queue a whole thread that was possibly entirely fictitious, but a little to well-orchestrated and detailed. Even for a group of trolls. They went through theoretical physics, prototype designs of mad, futuristic government aircraft and how to service them, and all sorts.

But, most importantly, they discussed our relation to extraterrestrial life. I had never made the connection with that image until just now, and even then it's tenuous. However, as per their prescription, we have one force here to help us, and love us, and one to come end us. It's an odd predicament.

And the best part is, I have the link to back it up. Tell me what you think, /x// After all, we're a bunch of roleplaying faggots, anyhow.

>>>/pol/54257401

Between this and the previous posts they mention/link, it's a good read, at any rate.
>>
>>17255102
Slowly skimming through now. Nothing new to me (the subject material) but anything about mind control techniques used by the government fucking mortifies me. I wish I knew of more 'big/popular/known' /pol/ threads with this type of material or other conspiracy material discussed.
>>
>>17255102
Wont let me see the thread for some reason /:
>>
>>17255141
Samefag here.

Finally finished reading the link in >>17255102
but that discussed nothing about extraterrestrial life. Interesting thread but wholly unrelated to this thread's subject material.
>>
File: 1418503277131.jpg (3MB, 3342x2511px) Image search: [Google]
1418503277131.jpg
3MB, 3342x2511px
>>17255141
>>17255165
>>17255198
Egg on my face. I know why that seems relatively benign and not what I described; it's because I linked the wrong one. That was about MKULTRA and shady black van business. This is what I was talking about. Also has a little MKULTRA but hey.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/51393616/
>>
>>17256051
No worries, boss. I'll check it out soon.

In return, from sleuthing around after reading your first thread link, I found https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57193509 if you're interested sometime. Still going through it myself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.