[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me the relationship between the elder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Can someone explain to me the relationship between the elder gods, and outer gods, and the great old ones in the cthulhu mythos?
>>
C'mon, like 10,000 cthulu nuts on this board and no one wants to take a second to talk about it?
>>
Bump niggers cmon
>>
>>17252422
fake and gay, here why:
a creature so big would not exist
theres not enough oxygen in earth for the creature
>never detected by fox news reporters

pls stop spreading lies and photoshop, reported
>>
File: 1448326721754.jpg (427KB, 1280x1792px) Image search: [Google]
1448326721754.jpg
427KB, 1280x1792px
>>
>>17252422
Posting on mobile so this might look awkward.
>Azathoth accidentally create universe and three children, Nyarlathotep, the nameless mist and the darkness.
>>
>>17252552
Now I'm pretty shore that the nameless mist give birth to yog sothoth and the darkness to shub-niggurath but I might be wrong
>>
>>17252528
I raged, then lol'd
>>
>>17252563
> Shub niggurath fugs yog-sothoth
>nub and yeb are born
>nub asexually gives birth to Cthulhu
>yeb does the same with Tsathoggua
>>
>>17252581
>Yog-Sothoth fugs Whateley girl, producing wilbur whateley and the dunwich horror
>>
>>17252422
If you're looking for a perfectly defined pantheon or mythology, there's none. This plus Lovecraft's friends invented as well a lot of shitty minor deities and relationships between them, it doesn't makes great sense actually.
>>
Also
>Elder beings (not to be confused with great old ones) create life on earth "by fault or jest"
>Anthropoids, fish and amphibians evolve
>Reptilian humanoids come from space and alter the amphibians, creating reptiles.
>Birds evolved naturally, pretty sure mammals created as a slave race by Cthulhu spawn.
>Deep ones appear around the time of the Dinosaurs.
That's all I can remember, hope it helped
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.