[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/, some Turkish anon posted this on /int/. https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Alright /x/, some Turkish anon posted this on /int/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwnl52lgkw4

I don't know what's going on, and he didn't tell either. He said it's Naqshibandi tariqa of sufism, accused with calling djinns or such.

Shit starts at 1:15

Can anyone explain what is going on at 5:15?
>>
Video. Can you take some screenshots or gifs?
>>
Not too sure sounds pretty annoying though.
>>
it's like he puts the spirit of a dog in them lol. whatever it is, doesn't look like anyone is having too much fun there, except him. if there a state on earth that's the opposite of a state of grace, that's where they seem to be. it's almost like a baptism by air or pressure point, but it takes them into a subhuman state, not a superphysical state the way a baptism should.
>>
>>17252172
Looks like someone hyper ventilating and sobbing to me.
>>
>>17252189

You need to hear the sounds.
>>
>>17252172
>requiem for a dream played faintly in background
>>
>>17252403

it still makes those vids more spooky tbqh
>>
bumping this, we have any turks here that can translate what that priest says?
>>
I can translate this but not right now. I'll do it after class ends.
>>
>>17252172
Pls you guys I'm desperate, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm trying to find a creepy pasta and a dude who accidentally sees these strange creatures that turn out to feed on adrenaline.. On fear. He didn't survive the story. Anyone know what I'm talking about?!
>>
>>17254370
I can translate the title right now. ''Warning! Someone passes out in a cult''. That's the best I can do. There isn't really a direct translation.
>>
>>17252172

The guy at beginning explains how they do it. Let me try to translate.

This "Cezbe" thing... I haven't told you about sigils in Sufism yet. Numbers, sigils and secrets are very important. When a Sheikh gives Zikir to his follower, those Zikrs are coded, sealed. When that code "comes" to the follower, there is a djinn "comes" with that code too. That djinn touches to the follower. When djinn touches the follower, the follower may faint. And he enters the "Cezbe" state, and he starts shouting. After that Sheikh touches him, he calms down and Sheikh says "You have progressed, you have became higher/wiser now". This is the deal.

A guy asks, "so that Sheikh is working with djinns", he replies "not only him".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.