[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roll'd a 19, CEMETARY What would you guys expect to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: f990ee929c1.jpg (14KB, 319x220px) Image search: [Google]
f990ee929c1.jpg
14KB, 319x220px
Roll'd a 19, CEMETARY

What would you guys expect to see upon the great resurrection of the dead, from dead to judgment/living? If you follow the teachings of the Christians, as do I, than many have never died, and many of the dead have risen today, including the documented minor resurrection of Jewish saints at Jerusalem (?) at the crucifixion of Christ.

"And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up his spirit.
And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. And the earth shook, and the rocks were split.
The tombs also were opened. And many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised,
and coming out of the tombs after his resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many.
When the centurion and those who were with him, keeping watch over Jesus, saw the earthquake and what took place, they were filled with awe and said, “Truly this was the Son of God!”
>>
File: ima444ges.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
ima444ges.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 264x191px
>>
"The dead were never living and the living shall never die."
>>
>>
Gangs of naked men with long hair and beards, roaming through the country looking for graves. They dig bodies up, and stick them into rejuvenating vats of molecules. The people who emerge from these vats are like divine youths, who join in the resurrection.

Those who were cremated lost their connection to this Earth, and their souls were set loose into the universe.

Actually sounds a lot like what the Bible describes - I agree with you.
>>
File: index.jpg (16KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16KB, 267x189px
>>
>>17251884
that sounds cool, i think i would like my soul being set loose into the universe (EVE ONLINE) as long as i did not run into any sort of cosmic trouble
>>
File: Resurrection-Of-The-Dead.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Resurrection-Of-The-Dead.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.