[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one acquire a legit Necronomicon and contact the Elder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: necronomicon2.jpg (58KB, 348x504px) Image search: [Google]
necronomicon2.jpg
58KB, 348x504px
How does one acquire a legit Necronomicon and contact the Elder Gods?

I know there's the popular Simon Necronomicon, but I'm not sure if that's legit in any way or not.
>>
Watch that edge m8.
>>
File: lovecraft.jpg (56KB, 450x507px) Image search: [Google]
lovecraft.jpg
56KB, 450x507px
>>17251130
The Necronomicon is a fictional book
The Old Ones are fictional entities
Fuck off
>>
>>17251134
There's threads right next door about the occult and spooky shit. I figure a thread like this should be par for the course.
>>
>>17251146
Then why did the Pope declare it a blasphemous work? Why did Crowley and other magicians know so much about it without even having contact with Lovecraft?
>>
>>17251151
he was getting too close to the terrible truth that most of the masses worship and they do not want the people to know it holds any ground.
>>
The Elder Gods are the Anunna gods.

The Anunnaki are not Fiction.

The Anunnaki are the Elohim.

Anu = El

The Necronomicon has many names of the Sumerian Anunna gods and goddesses.

If you want to contact these entities it helps to understand who and what they are. It gives the magician power over then when you understand their context.
>>
Necronomicon

The Seven Gates shall open for thee
No spell shall keep thee out
For my Number is upon you.
Take the bag of the Food of Life
Take the bag of the Water of Life
And ERESHKIGAL shall not raise her arm against you
ERESHKIGAL SHALL HAVE NO POWER OVER YOU.

Find the corpse of INANNA
Find the corpse of ISHTAR our Queen
And sprinkle the Food of Life, Sixty Times
And sprinkle the Water of Life, Sixty Times
Sixty Times the Food of Life and the Water of Life
Sprinkle upon her body
And truly
ISHTAR will rise.
>>
Lost Book of Enki:

To the Lower Abzu he sent them, Inannato bring back, whether alive or dead.
When before Ereshkigal they came, Ereshkigal by their appearance was puzzled:
Are you Anunnaki? Are you Earthlings? with bewilderment she asked them.
Namtar the magical weapons of power against them directed, but unharmed the two were.

To the lifeless body of Inanna he took them, hanging from a stake she was.
Upon the corpse the clay emissaries a Pulser and an Emitter directed,
Then the Water of Life on her they sprinkled,in her mouth the Food of Life they placed.
Then Inanna stirred, her eyes she opened; from the dead Inanna arose.
>>
>>17251130
dig up hp lovecrafts corpse and resurrect it
>>
File: Evil_dead_photo_11.jpg (24KB, 285x400px) Image search: [Google]
Evil_dead_photo_11.jpg
24KB, 285x400px
>>17251130
Don't think you want to do that compadre
>>
>>17251130
The simonomicon is not authentically old,. but it is workable.
>>
Amazon
>>
>Gregor Gregorius

Research OP
>>
>>17251146
Do you realised that you are on /x/ ?
>>
The elder gods don't want to talk to some fedora edgelord
>>
>>17253062
dont u just wanna ask from super jesus what anime you should check out next?
>>
>>17251151
Pssssst "Necronomicon" just means book of the dead. They could have been referring to anything. The Necro. we know today is a work of fiction meant to show it was "real" as a hoax but it caught on. The only reason it's associated with Lovecraft is because it was featured in his stories and because he denied the existence of such a book.

Also, the "real-est" Necro. you're gonna get is just an old Egyptian book about death which you can get at any library/book store probably including amazon.
>>
>>17251151
You really think those entities are real? or you are just a fucking retarded piece of shit?.
>>
>>17251130

Closest book to what you would think the Necronomicon might be is NAOS by O9A.
>>
>>17251184
Yes the Sumerian gods are fiction. Every god is fiction.
>>
>>17253428

No, they are aliens, the fiction is that they are gods.
>>
>>17251130
You don't wanna know.

Contrarily, if you DID legitimately want to know, you'd be stark-raving mad by now and you'd be making another kind of thread entirely.

You don't even grasp the gravity with which you do not want to know.
>>
>>17251542

Some of us like some skepticism and realism with our "paranormal"
>>
File: image.png (860KB, 1365x668px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
860KB, 1365x668px
>>17251130
>>
>>17251130
>this guy.jpeg
>>
>>17255124
Right.
>>
File: tumblr_n4ukuoX6oZ1tax48mo1_500.jpg (200KB, 468x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4ukuoX6oZ1tax48mo1_500.jpg
200KB, 468x576px
>>
>>17255124
No, they are demons or extraterrestrial demons, by modern classification of spirits and fiction creatures.
>>
>>17255548

>extraterrestrial demons

I thought demons according to lore only ocassionally visited our plane of existed, surely they wouldn't be tied to a particular planet like a organic entity?
>>
File: CBOSK1f.jpg (63KB, 550x481px) Image search: [Google]
CBOSK1f.jpg
63KB, 550x481px
>>17255548

Dude they are the same thing.

Primitive peoples saw the Aliens as Supernatural gods and demons.

The Aliens that were good to us were Lords and the ones that were bad were demons.

But this depends on what group of people you belong to.

I will give you a very simple example of how Anunnaki and demons are the same:

Nergal is a well known Demon, but its the exact same name of one of the Anunnaki.

Also Pazuzu is a well known demon and its also a name take from the Anunnaki of Mesopotamia.
>>
>>17255661
U retarded or wat, m8?
>>
>>17251130
you wouldnt be able to read the only copy of the original and its under lock and key. its a historical artifact because its old as shit

translated versions can be bought online or ordered at your local bookstore

as far as anything in it well early in the book the author claims to have used a plant called aglaphotis for kindling for a fire.before he slept. he claims it allows the mind to travel great distances.so i guess it gets you fucked up

any ways not uncommon for occult stuff. half the time some drug is used or a poisonous plant. its funny when you think about it. the occult seems to be old school drug culture and now days half the stuff grows in peoples yards and they wonder why i pick the moon flower pods from the tree in their front yards
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 540x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 540x419px
>>17255506
>>
>>17255675
And where is this one original copy, anon?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.