[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw this on the NASA ISS live feed. Took a picture with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 15

File: 20160120_210531.jpg (4MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160120_210531.jpg
4MB, 3984x2988px
Just saw this on the NASA ISS live feed.

Took a picture with my phone, then the stream cut to a view of the clouds straight down.

I don't know what else skeptics need desu, senpai.

>inb4 govt. shills
>>
aaaaaaaaand it posted sideways. Cool.
>>
Well, what are we looking at?
>>
That's Venus.
>>
>>17249025
Prepare youselves
>>
It's probably not aliums, if that's what you were thinking
>inb4 shill
>>
>>17249025
Nice satellite
>>
>>17249045
Why cut the camera feed?
>>
Nobody can say shit.
>>
No timestamp, no sauce. fuck you OP
>>
>>17249025
>pic on phone
>not screencap

I call bullshit, but now I feel the urge to watch the live stream myself
>>
>>17249037
It isn't venus.
>>
>>17249025
It's probably the fetus from 2001: A Space Oddyssy careening right towards us...
>>
>>17250350
there is a giant fetus on a collision course with earth. lol ha ha i crack my self up.
>>
>>17249067
Because then there would still be faggots like you complaining that they're only showing one angle
>>
>>17250368
Actually, I used the wrong words - the 2001 fetus never hits Earth - but it does come at us or something like that.
>>
Im more worried that retards like you exist than actual aliens desu
>>
It's probably not space debris. It's totally not something like that. Never. It couldn't be something simple. IT'S AYYYYYYYY LMAOS!!!!! YOU SHILLS.
>>
>>17250434
and your so great, really?
>>
>>17249067
A camera feed can simply end, move to another poin of view etc.
>>
>>17250438
desu

yeah. I am better than you.

In your brief post you have shown all your weaknesses.
>>
>>17250459
with your words you confirm your not.
>>
>>17250465
Prove it.>>17250459
>>
File: closer view.jpg (32KB, 773x433px) Image search: [Google]
closer view.jpg
32KB, 773x433px
Guise, this is more important than an online ego battle, as you can see...
>>
>>17250488
Space snail
>>
>>17250488
Woah. Space debris. Spoopy
>>
>>17250498
Why did they have to cut away if it's nothing interesting at all?!?
>>
Do you honestly believe that they would allow us to see this feed if there was even a slight chance of witnessing aliens?

No fucking way.
>>
>>17250505
That's just your confirmation bias lol. Nevermind that it could be timed to cycle through different cameras. Don't assume and try to make things you want to fit, fit. Reality doesn't work like that.
>>
>>17250530
Whenever it's "harmless space debris", "a visual artifact reflected onto a window", or "Venus/Mars/Sirius/Canopus" the camera ALWAYS pans away! Isn't that funny?! If it's harmless then it can just keep on looking ahead but instead it takes the prerogative to do something differently than it would have done had nothing been noticed by the good-intentioned monitoring interface controlled by NASA, right?!
>>
>>17250560
That still proves absolutely nothing. Here's to the point that even you can't find. Lack of evidence =/= evidence.
>>
>>17249038
No
>>
File: 1443645753623.jpg (21KB, 371x380px) Image search: [Google]
1443645753623.jpg
21KB, 371x380px
>>17250581
>>17250530
You're my new favorite namefag
>>
>>17250612
>>
>>17250560
>something differently than it would have done had nothing been noticed
I'm currently watching the feed, nothing weird has appeared and yet the feed has switched cameras 3 times.
It's almost like they set it up to switch cameras at certain intervals... but that's impossible
>>
>>17250488
Take a close look. That looks like a fucking alien toilet to me. Aliens are literally sending their shit to earth. This is AN INVASION. AN INVASION THE GOVERNMENT IS HIDING FROM US!!!
>>
>>17250621
SHILL! DISINFO ZIONIST JEWNASA SHILLL!!!!
>>
>>17250581
You're the one who doesn't get points... NASA lies regularly. You'd think that an organization that looks at the Earth from afar all day long would be able to have things in perspective but they don't. They're just the biggest liars to ever have been assembled.
>>
>>17250671
Hey dude, watch out, your straw man just blew over. Might want to go catch him.
>>
File: tinfoil hat.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil hat.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>>17250671
amirite
>>
>>17250703
>>17250700
>>17250705
Samefag
>>
>>17249028
>>17250488
Maybe it's Zone from YuGiOh 5d's
>>
>>17250771
You will know.
>>
>>17250765
Steve buscemi.
>>
>>17250505
If you've watched live feeds like these before, they switch between cameras periodically, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>17250624
DESIGNATED
>>
>instead of taking <4/5ths of a seconds to hit control+print screen
>spend >2 seconds to to grab phone and align it to monitor to take a picture monitor
So instead of having a weird luminescent blip that we can enlarge until we have non-informative macroblocks. You've given us poorly backlit pixels and the dead space between the pixels.
>>
>>17250444
shill trips
>>
>>17250863
Proofs
>>
>>17249025
>>17250624
What you gentlemen are witnessing is the Polish Space Program
>>
>>17250505
I'd say it's a fucking perfect idea to cut away from something uninteresting. Besides, see >>17250805
>>
>>17250863
I could easily prove why flat earthers are stupid for believing it.
>>
>>17249025
That is the Black Knight satellite. Have seen it before. Researching it is how I was able to figure out Will Smith being a key player in the new world order as it's figure head. His son and daughter will have "tragic accidents" soon . His whole life has been constructed since the 1990s to become the world leader, and I see more proof of this every day
>>
>>17250906
Jeez. I know he's a shit actor but I don't think that makes him the Antichrist.
>>
>>17250915
No, not the antichrist, and not the true leader. He will be used as a figure head to unite the United Earth Directorate. He will be a man that we can "relegate too" he is black but also light and lots of whites like him, grew up watching him. He is charismatic and a lot of people say he smells like cinnamon and sun shine. I am totally heterosexual but even I am mildly attracted to him. I mean he is a VERY handsome man. Not his kids are gender fluid but his family will be killed in an organized accident to give him even more credibility. Then he will reluctantly be leader when the Nibiru/planet x/ fake alien invasion happens. He will be portrayed as a strong willed leader who lost all an now his only family left are the people of earth.
>>
>>17250932
You can see evidence and predictive programming everywhere hinting at this. Will Smith is nice and likeable but can also be hard and brutal when he must. He has been trained and prepared for this role since the 1990s for example DJ Jazzy Jeff once tried to speak about this but was silenced and replaced. That is why he "disappeared" then came back and has been rather obscure since then. The current DJ Jazzy Jeff is an imposter
>>
>>17250932
Dawg I think you've watched to much mockingjay.
>>
>>17250937
Donkey brains confirmed.
>>
>>17250942
Never heard of mockingjay , I stoped watching tv and movies in 2008 , they started using concepts from the dream machine and flickered lights and the right frequency to manipulate people minds. It is why so many people are gay now. It is why I don't own a t.v.
Will Smith WILL become the world leader and probably before the end of the decade but expect tragedy first and then the false flag, biggest one in history. I think it will be fake alien invasion and blow some cities up or maybe let a meteor hit earth and say aliens did it. Then Will Smith WILL rally the survivors and "defeat" the aliens and reluctantly to a cheering crowd accept responsibility as world leader
>>
>>17250957
Tv's turn people gay. It's a fact. This guy right here just said he. Listen to him. He's the truth. Nothing I said is a lie. The gay TV's made me say it. Just off yourself and help save the world, man.
>>
>>17250982
You sound like a guy that watches a lot of t.v. if you catch my drift
>>
>>17250985
I've not watched tv in a good few years. So... Can you draw me a map? I'm looking everywhere for your point and cannot seem to locate it.
>>
>>17250993
About t.v. turning you into a pillow biting condescending little bitch? Or Will Smith being set up by the powers that be to "lead " humanity as a likeable figure head while dark people behind the scenes destroy our planet and enslave us body and soul?
>>
>>17250998
Narrowminded people get angry when their views are challenged. Why get angry, narrowminded man? Does it anger you that your delusion isn't real or...?
>>
>>17251004
I do NOT have a narrow mind and I am NOT angry. I am trying to warn you filthy degenerates.So you are not deceived when these events happen. Will Smith WILL be a key player in humanity . But he will not be what he seems. People seem to forget he is an actor and will be able to act and trick us. He was a singer so knows how to use frequency and sound to manipulate. He has been trained for this his whole life and the time is near. And when humanity becomes enslaved people will cheer and thank the powers that be for it.
>>
I don't have "visions" normally but I did a few nights ago that revealed this all to me. A city was destroyed and aliens where blamed...not sure if people could see the aliens (project blue beam) or if it was claimed they attacked. Us from afar. But a city, at least one, maybe more, will be destroyed. The government won't know what to do. The US will reveal they have worked on planes that can go from air to orbit and will offer to use them if other countries contribute weapons and supplies. It will be brutal but Will Smith WILL rally the people with passionate speeches and the fact he recently lost his family and he will personally fly one of the missions. When he returns he Wil be a hero and basically people will demand he becomes leader and he will refuse at first then "reluctantly accept, for the good of Ameri... no, for the good of Humanity!" He will say and the world will celebrate for a week. Then they announce we could be attacked again so have to reorder society for our own protection
>>
When this happens we are all doomed. People will need to be tracked for safety, where people live and work will be determined, for more efficiently and safety. Everything will be about "what is good for humanity" it will be communism, bit will NOT be called.communism. not sure what they will call it . The state will control and distribute ALL resources. Everyone will accept it as part of "the war effort"
>>
>>17251011
Your irrational anger is showing. Why are we arguing over a silly little delusion you think is the truth? As a recording musician, I have to say, your knowledge on these "mind controlling frequencies" is just fucking hilarious. The funnier part still is that you think a human can produce these magic frequencies. So, after nine of your insanity happens, what will you do? Kill yourself? If I were you, I'd just save the time and do it now desu. Just another dead, narrow-minded, irrational schizophrenic nut. That's all you already are anyways. Good luck with... Well... Whatever.
>>
>>17251033
So you admit your part of it but "nothing to see here goyim"
You are literally the past person I would trust. Like someone says "I am a senator so I know the government is not corrupt, you are clearly insane" you say my anger is telling even though I am NOT angry, I say your shilling is rather telling. How much does Mr.Smith pay you to troll the web and discredit people that tell the truth about him and his master's?
>>
>>17251043
Here, let me use one of those silly /x/ words. Stop projecting. You're just making yourself angrier.
>>
>>17251033
And I am NOT a schizophrenic . I am enlightened, anyone that sees through the lies is labeled crazy and given pills to turn them into Zombies so they don't "scare the other sheep" the only mental illness is the ones cause by your pills that make people crazy and feel weird....medicine? That shot is poison which is why people try to get off it. Especially that lithium carp. You are really showing your true colors
>>
>>17251049
I am NOT Angry but YOU are making me angry ! I know you are disinformation and a troll and probably work for the elite or maybe you do it for free? You are a traitor to humanity selling out the world for a little silver or probably just steam gift cards. You are a.monster and YOU are the crazy one. Working for demons and expecting not to get screwed. You ARE delusional and the.one projecting not me !
>>
Nah, you're just irrational angry because no-one else gives a fuck about your schizo delusion. So. Yea.
>>
>>17251062
I am not a schizophrenic nor am I delusional.I am leaving here and spreading my word to other sites as warning. I may be a Pariah, but I will do what I can to warn the world of people like you and Will Smith, those that would betray us. You have not seen the last of me Astral Llama, you have made a powerful enemy
>>
So... is /x/, at this point, about a dozen roleplayers or just trolls trolling trolls?
>>
>>17251067
Buh-bye cutie ;) don't forget to take a 9mm pill. It'll help with the schizophrenic outbursts of anger.
>>
>le black knight satellite meme

OP pls
>>
>>17251071
There's atleast a 3.
>>
>>17251084
That's not the black satellite you sperg
>>
>>17250465

You're*
>>
File: 51K8V3J8EML.jpg (54KB, 336x475px) Image search: [Google]
51K8V3J8EML.jpg
54KB, 336x475px
So basically this thread is now pic related
>>
>>17250932
>United Earth Directorate

You slipped up in your fantasy. Shouldn't have used a name.
>>
>>17250517

Well they cut the feed sooooooooooo
>>
>>17250624
DESIGNATED SHITTING ORBITS
>>
No one is saying black knight satellite.....?
>>
>>17250496
lmfao
>>
>>17251067
Your edginess is inspring. We ned edge.
>>
dubs and ill post a vid of me fucking lil mayo???
>>
>>17251067
when will this shit happen you claim, im not angry with you or saying your an ass.But when why how.
>>
Same bally thingies seen around 9/11 and I love that fake curvature of 'earth'
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 1024x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1024x641px
>>17251230
The character that Will Smith played was killed off.
>>
>>17250932
>>17250957
Forget about all that, how is his role in Suicide Squad?
>>
>>17249025
What's the red spot on the left?
>>
File: 54546583578.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
54546583578.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>17250612
>>
>>17250876
This.
>>
>>17250831
My brother didn't know how print screen works so he mercilessly tapped it after the angle was switched straight down.
>>
>>17252386
I have sodomized people smarter then you
>>
>>17249025
My brother and I couldn't figure it out. I suggested it was a glare from the screen but he insists it was on the feed. Probably a laser to guide the craft?
>>
These stupid humans bought the space debris bullshit excuse? You realize how big space is and how rare space debris is? God you guys are morons. Its not space debriss, that's just a blanket excuse for everything.
>>
Is it a teapot? I bet it's a teapot.
>>
Fuck the white thing its prob a planet or satellite, the fuck is that orange dot
>>
File: 1400895415604.jpg (17KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1400895415604.jpg
17KB, 400x388px
>believing that the earth is a sphere
>not knowing that the earth is inverted
Why even /x/?
>>
>>17252408
You don't even have the slightest idea who you're talking to.
>>
OP here.

I'm sorry I tried to share something with you all. I really should have kept it to myself. It doesn't anger me the slightest that you're all willing to dismiss this as a satellite or space debris. No, it's not the clearest picture. The purpose of this post was not to provide undeniable evidence to skeptics. I could care less about skeptics, because the truth is out there for those who wish to seek it. Im so far past getting others to believe, that bullshit is a waste of time.

The purpose of this thread was to discuss the NASA feed, NASAs role in the cover up of their existence, and someone else could have brought up some theory or idea that none of us have thought of before.

Instead, it was a thread about trolling. The best content we made out of this was the theory that will Smith is the false prophet.

Never change /x/. If everyone worked together comprehending the paranormal, we would eventually figure it all out and there wouldn't be anything to talk about.
>>
>>17249025
>Took a picture with my phone
Is your Print Screen key broken or something?
>>
>>17253092
See
>>17252386
>>
>>17253089
You posted a picture of a white dot and claimed it was so startling you had to take a picture of it before they cut the feed.

It's a bright dot. What is so surprising about that?

If you want people to discuss the paranormal, you have to at least slightly try to show it's in any way paranormal.
>>
>>17253089
The problem is that you're not willing to accept the conclusion. That's a white dot and NASA isn't hiding the truth from you.

We already figured it out, you just don't like the answer. And I'm not trying to be rude, these threads can always be fun, (since the apparent departure of a retarded wolf not to be named even moreso!) but let's be honest. If you're going to insist on assuming certain outcomes, you're always going to be closed to the alternative ideas.
>>
>>17253104
It's actually a black orb reflecting white light with a copper colored rim.
>>
>>17253126
Except that nobody is going to admit that because they weren't there they won't fully understand the so called evidence I'm providing. You haven't figured it out, I can assure you. I'm not closed to alternative ideas but I want more than trolling, I want a legitimate point that I can reply to. I can't argue with people who want to call me a schizo tinfoil, you feel me?
>>
>>17253140
Not really. Most of the responses I see throughout the thread are about all that's plausibly justifiable given the dearth of data or ideas provided.
>>
>>17253157
Then I've learned that next time I should provide a recording to you all..

Ever hear of "what you see is what you get"? Sometimes that's just the case and it's what it is.
>>
>>17250438
>your so great

my so great what?
>>
Well, the were a shit ton of ideas and theories. OP doesn't want a different idea. OP wants everyone completely agreeing with him. OP is wrong. OP is butthurt. Llama is bored. Fuck the "open minded deep thinkers" that don't know what Occams razor is. Because, it's Occams razor. It's surface debris. There's a shit ton in orbit. But this is /x/, so fuck logic and actual thinking. Baseless conclusions and insanity is totes legit, brah.
>>
File: 1452813308554.jpg (58KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1452813308554.jpg
58KB, 846x846px
>>17250863
If earth was flat would it not be impossible to be night and day simultaneously on other sides of the planet?
Don't timezones exist because the earth spins? I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure a 4 year old kid could poke holes in your retarded flat earth theory.
>>
>>17251074
damnit bitch, don't you understand humor? You sort of sound like a moron
>>
>>17253189
fuck you twice. you made a name to prove how scientific and logical you were? Let me guess, young twenties female?
>>
>>17252888
Trips confirm
>>
>>17250488
A pair of boobs?

Space boobs?
>>
>>17253234
Butthurt, pls go. You're on a roll with being wrong though, so congrats man.
>>
>>17253293
well, 50% aint bad
>>
>>17253293
you being a moron and all
>>
>>17253300
Bby, why u always bein dis way in front of da kids. Why u gotta be salty like dat
>>
>>17253325
Well, I got a good laugh out of all that Will Smith stuff. Then I kept reading, and saw how seriously you took him, and my mouth got all salty. But, I drank some water, and my palette is now clean. Apologies
>>
>>17253341
Yet the butthurt goes on...
>>
>>17249025
is that from alien isolation?
you need a better graphic card desu
>>
>>17249025
flat earthers btfo
>>
>>17253224
don't be stupid it is flat otherwise you would be explain to see what we have at hand here

http://www.shutterstock.com/fr/video/clip-4526936-stock-footage-moon-rise-from-the-ocean-timelapse-with-stars.html?src=recommended/2516963:5/3p

http://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-9534848-stock-footage-time-lapse-of-the-moon-setting-over-water-with-moving-stars-and-milky-way-note-there-are-many.html
>>
>>17253347
Huh? "Apologies" and your ass is STILL sore? Now I know you're female
>>
>>17249025
is it planet Xiniburu ?

also thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXTttOzBwLo#t=63
>>
>>17253363
You fit /x/ perfectly. Silly assumptions taken as the absolute truth.
>>
>>17253403
>The AssTroll Llama
>>
>>17253403
That was more or less another way to call you a "bitch" for not accepting an apology. You just dont "get" it do you?
>>
>>17253551
What? That people don't want to admit they're wrong and love to just say AYYYY LMAO or Occams razor is a zionist nasa word to control the reptilians that run CNN.
>>
>>17253607
You being a bitch has nothing to do with all these ignorant fucks. The fact that you are arguing with trolls and comedians speaks for itself. go do your hobby
>>
>>17253647
Isn't that just the gist of life though?
>>
>>17253189
You are the most cringe trench coat fedora wearing faggot that has ever come to /x/ and I hate seeing you around here. Please go.
>>
>>17253724
No, not at all. Now you're just pulling shit from your ass and embarrassing yourself. Why do you think people like you? You don't even like yourself, it's obvious.
>>
So... Ayyyyy lmaos to Will Smith, Master of the Universe to /x/fags slinging shit thinking it'll stick. /x/ is great.
>>
Why would u not just screen capture it?
>>
Since when did /x/ become nothing more than youtube commenters?
>>
>>17254273
Since the Hot Pocket eating motherfuckin' janitors started deleting threads about anything else and banning people for bullshit reasons. Ban evasion? I wasn't banned to begin with you fucking retards. Learn to read IPs properly you blind dipshits.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-22-05-41-23.png (446KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-22-05-41-23.png
446KB, 1080x1920px
How come nobody is talking about this?? This looks to be humanoid size and is bright orange, fuck the white thing, I'm interested in this.
>>
Who calls me?
>>
>>17255283
OP here, I'm embarrassed of my thread at this point, but you're right. It is an interesting little thing. I'm over all of this though, hoping I can come back to you guys with something more sustainable. I just wish this thread would get deleted already lol.
>>
>>17250329
Its a meme you dip!
>>
>>17250876
You mean india's space program
>>
>>17249028
there is no sideways in space turd
>>
>>17255283
it's a dot floating in a void with nothing near it. how can you gauge its size?
>>
>>17251071
You! .. yes you. And the rest of this thread. Sit down and let me tell you a story of what has become of /x/..

/x/ Used to be different. Semi logical inquires about the paranormal and conversations filled reasoning and sources was commonplace. People who were passionate about exploring what this world had to offer behind the scenes.
But there were people who found things that other people didn't want found.. Didn't want spread. Now, if a community behaves in an idiotic manner, void of any credibility, it attracts people who can identify with it. People who behave like idiots and have no credibility.

It was frighteningly easy for them to do. Draw in a few of the braindead. Pretend to be braindead. Give excitement to the braindead.
They were the original shills. The ones who would bust into threads on aliens, and begin off topic ranting of wizzardry. People told them to go to their own threads. This was met with rage. False rage but you only had to pretend to draw in more of 'your' own. They bombarded threads which they wanted to discredit. Thoughts they wanted to discredit. Major conspiracies would suddenly become littered with un-sourced references to random rediculous things. Goblins, sorcery, demons and alternate dimensions would be thrown in wherever it could be, not thrown in to investigate them.. Thrown in to disrupt. Thrown in where they don't belong and don't make sense. Because they didn't want anything to seem rational. They only needed minimal interference before they drew the kinds of people who would do their shilling for them.

... The demons are controlling the Illuminati. they will use their sorcery to convince will smith to betray us all. I am from the future, I have seen this all happen and have come back to warn you. >inb4 tinfoil hat
>>
this guys sees the black knight and starts freaking out
>>
>>17249067
Dude, I use the NASA app daily. I check the live feed on my breaks, because I'm a space fanatic. Their camera fucking blows. It cuts out all the time. You're reaching.
>>
File: pepesatandefault.jpg (7KB, 130x180px) Image search: [Google]
pepesatandefault.jpg
7KB, 130x180px
>>17250618
>that pic name
>>
>>17250906
>Black Knight
If I recall, that was Martin Lawrence. Not Will Smith.
>>
>>17251043
Based on the people in charge now, I'm all for President Big Willy. At least he's somewhat intelligent. That automatically disqualifies him as a politician, which makes him okay in my book. Miami will be the new capitol.
>>
>>17252026
Oh shit, is the one of Jim Suckdicki's cuck followers!? Er.. cult rather.
>>
>>17253054
That's because this is an anonymous board. You don't have a clue who you're talking to, either.
>>
Curve confirms composite feed.
>>
>>17253170
That's a phrase for people who have no interest in understanding things. They just need a distant conclusion to jump to.
>>
>>17250957
> actual connoiseur of headgear crafted from only the finest, hand picked, organic, non GMO aluminum foil.
>>
>>17253607
CNN is shit tho
>>
>>17254487
Kek
>>
>>17255956
You had me going up until the last part m8 nice try 8/10
>>
>>17256914
It's still true tho
>>
>>17255458
No, it must stay up as a warning to others.
>>
>>17250932
The United earth directorate will never accept him. He's never even killed a zergling
>>
The red one is most intriguing.
>>
File: what is this.jpg (1KB, 297x389px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
1KB, 297x389px
Seriously found something here.
>>
>>17257174
Until you fuckers learn to draw bright red circles around this shit no one's going to take you seriously
>>
>>17250581
I know what also has lack of evidence
The holocaust
>>
>>17257220
Please take /pol/ shit out into a remote field where you put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Thanks!
>>
>>17257182
kek
>>
>>17257182
>>
>>17257346
Its a nigger lol can I be one too?
>>
>>17257346
THAT'S THE SPIRIT! Now that is a fucking flying saucer!
>>
>>17257282
>Le passive aggressive facebook post made by a 14year old girl
>Thanks!
you forgot to add the passive aggressive smiley dude ;)
>>
>>17257551
I dunno, I really got into their message. We don't need that pol stuff around here.
>>
>>17250488
i believe you man good find
>>
File: 407844_v2.jpg (84KB, 350x351px) Image search: [Google]
407844_v2.jpg
84KB, 350x351px
>>17256637
Holy shit, someone finally noticed lololol
>>
>>17251021
And Brent Spiner will get a shitty part, and thud all Star Trek fans will be disappointed with the movie.
>>
>>17255917
Ball parking it.
>>
>>17251062
>delusion
>hasn't seen it
It's true! I have seen it too!
>>
>>17254192
Don't you fucking forget it
>>
>>17250488
(muffled ay lmao in the distance)
>>
>>17250932

Do you have fucking autism?
>>
>>17257683
In space, no one can hear you ayy lmao
>>
>>17257989
Welcome to /x/. Practically every poster is down syndrome sublifeforms
>>
>>17250937
lol this is my favorite conspiracy theory EVER! Is there a site with more like this because you are friggin hilarious and if I wasn't afraid of getting bitten I'd give you a hug
>>
AYY LMAO
>>
>>17250488
can you zoom in a bit more?
>>
>>17250932
*smacks lips
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.