[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you want it all to end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1389723833877.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1389723833877.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
I mean the universe, the multiverse, whatever. What conclusion or resolution do you want it to reach (if any)? Are you a heat death kind of guy? Do you like the way things are and want them to continue this way? Want some kind of uni/multiversal nirvana? Stuff like that or maybe other shit if you're more imaginative.

I'm not asking how you think it will end or not end, but what within the realm of your imagination do you desire to manifest for the totality of everything?

I personally hope that eventually totality will become totally aware of itself, and will be able to handle being aware of itself (cause if it couldn't handle it that would suck).
>>
>>17248559
Nothing ever ends.

The only thing that changes is our perception.
>>
I don't think there will be an "end" at all. At least until whatever entities that be decide to end it.

Once a race masters the ability to convert energy back into matter, they can essentially warp reality since the total energy in the universe is constant.
>>
>>17248559
well i would like to be the sole one who ends it :)
>>
the universe will end when they unplug us.

quick and painless.
>>
>>17248693
Someone wasn't hugged as a child...

What did everything ever do to you?, meanie.
>>
>>17248711
Prob a bit more than not being hugged is my guess.
>>
>>17248711
hearing this from somone who goes by sucha revolting name as come cannibal is kindof odd as i would certainly have no morality problems with ending everything that ever was you definantly not being an exception to this.
>>17248732
AND yes alot more then not being hugged ALOT.
>>
>>17248741
I would like to hear. I will be ended too. So I want to hear why.
>>
>>17248741
Funny that something so trivial as a name upsets you.

There's nothing revolting about jizz, you yourself are in fact a product of jizz. You are insulting yourself, sir.

I'm guessing you're religious, right?
>>
File: cumisbad.jpg (54KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
cumisbad.jpg
54KB, 448x336px
>>17248772
Jizz perpetuates the cycle of suffering
>>
>>17248749
first off i don't really feel i need a reason to take apart a fleshy robot who thinks himself real so why is definantly not the right question
>>17248772
as for you little creature i shall i ask you why is it that you have such need to display your semen sucking nature as it is obvious that that is can be a slight disgust for a great many people who have even a hint of modesty it is in the same manner as a naked man walking down the street of a ordinary neighborhood not of a nudist colony do you speak to your teacher/boss that your off to go suck a few dicks and let the white shower of "gooy goodness" rain down upon your body in the middle of a ordinary day?
>>
>>17248803
Pfffft.

Humans perpetuate a vicious cycle of violence. Jizz is just pure liquid potential.

If bad people raise kids, then what can you expect.
>>
>>17248827
Religious then. Called it!.

That explains the hatred towards anything sexual. And who's dicks I suck is my business.

Sucky sucky 5 dorra??
>>
>>17248855
Well i do have Christian blood my family would say it.
>>
>>17248834
Without jizz there would be no humans
No vicious cycle of violence to follow
No one waiting expectantly to have one potential or another fulfilled
Only peace until a new retarded species achieves the level of sentience we possess~
>>
>>17248603

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_16-5-2014-15-32-44
>>
>>17248896
>without jizz there would be no humans.

Then perhaps some violence is necessary. For the greater good and gradual advancement of a rare species.
>>
>>17248930
But w/o humans there's no one to care whether or not a rare species is advanced in the first place
It ceases to matter at all
There is no impetus for creating that rare species once it is erased because it is what creates its own impetuses (impetii? impeten? impetusae?)

Except maybe aliums or god(s) or something

The eradication of jizz would just make huemons solve their own problem
Really existentially force their hand you know what I'm saying?
>>
>>17248930
There is no life without violence.
Because there is no life without death.
Nothing evolves unless the poorly adapted fail.
>>
>>17248955
Man, this escalated quickly from just talking about jizz...

Cum, the great philosophical debate.
>>
Not with a bang
But with a whisper
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.