[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is mind control real? If so, have you done it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: mindcontrol3.jpg (93KB, 365x358px) Image search: [Google]
mindcontrol3.jpg
93KB, 365x358px
Is mind control real? If so, have you done it?
>>
It is very real. Go to a mall and try to think about the connectedness of stuff.
>>
mind control is like the bread and butter of the upper classes op
>>
>>17248496
varys from person to person some just can't be controlled but they are usually born that way

i personally can only seem to break them cant really stop them from entering all together.
>>
>>17248496
There are many levels of mind control, persuasion, manipulation, dragons breath, brainwashing, and programming.
>>
>>17248496
Hypnotism is mind control. I hypnotised a guy once, made him eat a cigarette. He'd have probably done whatever I'd told him to.
>>
I believe so. I think advertising plays a crucial role in cultural, emotional, and psychological influence/domination, therefore i think it falls into the category of being 'mind control' to some extent. Also like the other guy said, hypnotism, persuasion, and suggestion is very real and is used to exercise influence and power over people
>>
>>17248777
But you can't spell "varies." Hmm.
>>
>>17248496
Everyone possesses mind control. Use your words and convince people to believe in your reteric.
>>
>>17249102
How do I hypnotise people? I've checked the sticky but there's nothing on there.
>>
I was once sitting meditating when I heard my housemate going out and asking everyone if they wanted anything. I wanted some yoghurt and thought really hard at him "GET YOGHURT, GET YOGHURT" as he went out. Later he came back with yoghurt, and said, "does anyone want this, I bought yoghurt but I don't like yoghurt." Result.
>>
All you have to be is charismatic and a good liar, and I have seen people get other people to do the stupidest shit.

It's not a jedi mind trick, we are just a very gullible species.

The most common "mind control" today would be advertising, marketing, and the news media. All of these things have drastic effects on how the majority of people think and live their lives.

They even have an old trick called "Product Placement" which most people don't think about but is hardly a secret. If you see a character in the show you are watching drinking a Coke with the logo turned towards you, chances are that you might want to go out and buy a coke afterwards.

That doesnt happen every time obviously, but they wouldn't do it if it didn't work to boost sales.

Mind control in our reality can be boiled down to triggering the human subconscious in slight unnoticable ways to make people feel a certain way. Its brilliant really.
>>
I made some faggot go on /x/ and ask if mind control is real.
>>
a lot of it is a bunch of nonsense too, and scholars well-versed in bullshittery
>>
File: magnetic-pulse.jpg (23KB, 628x250px) Image search: [Google]
magnetic-pulse.jpg
23KB, 628x250px
>>17248496
Very real look up trans-cranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
>>
>>17251864
more info pl0x?
>>
>>17248496
yeah it's real, as a kid I'd always meditate and later project outwards in the nights. One thing I did was to find the writer of the weekly donald duck magazine, place a thought in his head and then wait for the next issue. Got him numerous of times.
Stopped doing this when an old guy in a mirror/window took all of my attention and told me to stop fucking around.
>>
Yes but be mindful of KARMA

Be a positive influence upon others, and you will receive growth and prosperity in return.
>>
>>17249532
What I did was more persuasion than hypnotism.

I kept slipping phrases like "it's ok", "it's fine" into conversations for a few hours, at times when he was "happy", associating my saying "it's ok" with him being happy.

After a few hours, when I felt I'd got into his head, I said "eat that Cigarette, it's fine.. it's ok", and he just ate it, smiling. Didn't even think about it until he was halfway through swallowing it.

I was shocked, didn't think it would work.

Watch Derren Brown.
>>
>>17252401
you are a bad person and i dont accept this kind of behavior.
>>
>>17252401
you found a bug in the human programming. congratz. if you continue this path you can evolve spiritually but be aware of becoming a target of interest.

also shield yourself from this kind of mind control. - that is ofc if you didnt lie.
>>
>>17252424
>>17252431

I'm not a bad person, it was a prank. I felt pretty bad afterwards and didn't do it again. I never in a million years thought it would work.

If you watch Derren Brown, he does the same technique on passers-by and gets them to give him their watch/wallet etc. It fascinated me, had to give it a try kek.

The power of suggestion is a scary thought. We're all being brainwashed by advertising daily imo and we barely notice it..
>>
>>17252453
due to my spiritual growth i learned to become somewhat resistant to these kind of things. you should try it too.
>>
How to: Just tell people what they want to hear. Therefore, you are garanteed a reaction. You, being conscious of your actions will have full control of the situation while the victim is under the influence of your words. And you can feed him as long as you want/he has a need for it.

Simple as that.
>>
>>17252424
>>17252431

Also.. when I started the "conditioning" of the guy I didn't even know what I was going to do at the end. Telling him to eat the cigarette was just totally random. I saw an opportunity so took it. It had to be something that he wouldn't do normally. Something "extreme".

He fucking chewed that cigarette like it was chicken. The taste must have been horrendous.
>>
>>17252478
I've got 2 kids now, it's never occurred to me that I should try this on them and get them to tidy their rooms.. the little shits.

Might give it a go...
>>
>>17252482
you do realize the karma you get from manipulating your fucking kids like this is enormous, right?
>>
>>17252485
If it gets them to tidy their rooms I'll sign a contract with Satan himself. In my own blood. With my dick.

Dude, do you even bro?
>>
>>17248496
You shouldn't know.
>>
>>17252499
i do bro, but imagine this out of their perspective. when they realize his dad has MANIPULATED them into doing things. thats not going to help their soul all that much. it could leave bad scars.
if you get my point.
>>
File: fucklife.jpg (150KB, 439x415px) Image search: [Google]
fucklife.jpg
150KB, 439x415px
>>17252511
They manipulate me every day man

>be dad
>on phone playing 8ball pool
>you'reonspots.cue
>daughter comes in
>face dropped like a slapped arse
>.. "omg dad I can't go out like this"..
>.."I need shoes/tops/hair or I'll die".
>hands over all of my money because I don't want her to die
>gets nothing in return but headaches and grey hairs
>mfw
>>
>>17252550
well thats just the normal family life. deal with it.

but using these kind of subliminal suggestion techniques is like a human rights treaty break.
>>
Don't listen to this dude. 1. Karma isn't a thing. Source- Donald trump is alive and well. 2. Subtle manipulation isn't worse than overt manipulation. Either way your kids need to do what you think is best, and either way you're going to persuade them to do it. Method doesn't matter as long as it's not harmful or dangerous.
>>
>>17248496

Mind control is real.

Evidence: Marketing exists.
Further Evidence: Voice in your head saying that mind control does not exist.
>>
Mind control = a voice in your head
how to fight it
Shut up all voices
Do mindfulness meditation!
>>
>>17252595
i have a voice in my head that tell me to play with my faeces. and so i do :D
>>
>>17252499
I wish you had been my dad.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.