[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the characteristicsbof a guardian angel/demon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 190x265px
I've dated multiple women who look just like this and the personality and face are always pairedbwithin the same being. Some weird straight up paranormal shit happened with the last girl and i MUST KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.
>>
File: 538544_1.jpg (77KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
538544_1.jpg
77KB, 444x600px
>I've dated multiple women

Non /x/ subject matter detected
>>
>>17247885
>angels
>demons
>guise i dates a paranormal being
>>
>>17247935
No no you dont understand! It wsd WITH the women thst dome weird shit hsppens man! Like they've another personality that pops up now and then and speaks to your unconscious...
>>
>>17247963
Maybe it's just women manipulating you for funzies? Cause they do that at least as often as men.
>>
>>17248291
never done that :l
>>
>>17248533
not for fun at least or personal gain
>>
A guardian angel is channeled by your higher self from your unconscious mind. Your higher self is connected with other higher selves and everything that is.
>>
A Guardian Angel is an angel send to you by Yahweh.

In the Book of Abramelin the Mage they tell you how to call upon your Holy Guardian Angel, but to do so you have to totally devote your life to Yahweh / Enlil.

They explain to you that his Adversary is Marduk and they give you the 50 names an Sigils of Marduk.

And Sigils and names of Other Igigi.

Igigi is an old name for the Watcher or the Angels that became the Fallen.

Because the Igigi were under the command of Marduk.

This book explains all this for you who doubt it.
>>
>>17247885
off by 3 faggot.
>>
>>17247885
let's 2 personality difrent language yup psychological on Advance level it's easy to explain but for you i just say she did it to test you or scarded for fun. Humans facts you can create double personality A Tragic scenerio someone died in drastic way mom dad or twin scenerio B someone who you care died or you killed that person scenerio C Time lot's of it and finally D make situation where your sanity change and go back at least twice or more
>>
File: 300 abs.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
300 abs.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
>>17248291

this with a half smile :b
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.