[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal Dream (Also scary dreams thread)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: bb8.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
bb8.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
I Never really believed the paranormal, but this takes the cake.
Somebody tell me what this dream means.

>Last Night
>Around 1:30
>Listening to music
>Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight comes on
>Starting to doze off
>Next thing I remember is being in a war reenactment
>I'm some kind of French soldier
>10 other French dudes around me
>Car speeds through and hits most of them
>One of them was holding a child (about 7-8 yrs old by the looks)
>The dude holding the child is now missing half of his head, brains showing
>Child starts crying
>Then the child looks at me, and starts crawling to the guy missing half his head
>starts licking it
>I get really fucking scared
>His tongue extended and he started slurping this mans brain
>Child doesn't look like child
>Looks like a fucking demon child (Kinda like the pic but more demon-ish)
>Child jumps at me and I wake up sweating and screaming
>Family run in and freaking out

Every time i try to re-tell the dream to someone i get really nervous/scared and I feel as if I will pass out
>>
>>17247879
>had expirence somewhat like this

>was 14
>late at night
>middle of winter
>snow on the ground
>playing my good ol ps2
>power goes off
>just think it's nothing
>doze off to sleep
>in dream world
>3 demon children staring at me
>Wat
>they all take a step closer
>closer
>almost at my feet
>a loud static-sounding scream that will make your ears bleed
>wake up sweating and jerked out of bed
>feel as if there's a presence watching me
>nope
>here that scream again
>family runs down and asks what happened and who screamed
>I tell them it wasn't me
>they go pale
>stay awake til morning
>we move a month or so later

Still haunts me to this day
>>
File: Reaction312.gif (2MB, 382x369px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction312.gif
2MB, 382x369px
>>17247879
I took an nap after getting strangely tired at 10.

In my dreams I can remember something about a prophecy of the months to come. For some reason every month up to December 2016 was shown. Strangely, every month apart from March an April were blurred out.

Both months were marked by imagery.

March contained an image of Hitler, an image of a theater curtain, an image of a gun (ak-47), and the strangest of the bunch, an image of a piece of cardboard with word "ZION" written in either red marker or blood.

April was even stranger than March. It contained the image of an average looking male wearing a hat with bright colored ineligible writing, an image of multiple swirling rainbows, an image of an empty indiscreet soda bottle that was yellow in color, and finally, an image of a blurred object that I believe was the gun from the March visions.

What do these mean /x/? I'm having a hard time making sense of it. It's also worth noting that I slept for an incredible six hours in this nap after I had slept ten the night before.

Help me please,
>>
>work in a hospital
>mother works in a different department
>few nights ago dream about being in the theatre and some older women calls me useless and worthless in Swedish (I'm British and don't actually know a word of Swedish)
>I pull a gun out and shoot her straight in the face
>walk to my mother and tell her I quit
>lead my mother to the body and tell her 'I made a mess'
>I see the horror and dread on her face, it was incredibly realistic
>I run away and go to a large house, some sort of party I think
>people find out I murdered a woman and are trying to get me
>I escape from the house with an extra gun, it's nighttime by now
>come morning, I'm running around an industrial estate trying to find a getaway car
>I try to enter a classic Porsche 911 but it has an alarm
>this man tries to grab me and I desperately try to shoot him... No bullets

I wake up.

I'm constantly having incredibly realistic dreams, but I'll kill somebody, or be attacked, or murdered, chased or something terrible will happen.
>>
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons "I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie
>>
>>17248053
> some older women calls me useless and worthless in Swedish
So what did she say?
>>
OP were you maybe getting too hot in your sleep? I find if I get too hot I have the most fucked up dreams ever.
>>
My weird possibly occult related dream before I even came to this board

>be hunting at night
>riding in a truck with big ass lights
>we pull over and the lights go out
>freak the fuck out as we hear rustling nearby
>something runs towards me
>ends up just being a some breed of floppy-eared puppy
>pick puppy up in relief
>see that the dog has a third eye in the middle of it's forehead
>dream ends abruptly
>>
>>17247879
wife and i have both had the same dream goes something like this

>everything is normal, normal day visiting family
>all of a sudden, in a hallway
>has wallpaper on the sides, gets progressively more damaged the further down the hallway we go
>no doors, no windows, just a long hallway
>there's a smell, like rotting meat
>finally, a door
>open the door
>a room made of decaying flesh, with all of our dead ancestors sitting against the far wall, facing us
>they welcome us
at this point, i am feeling incredibly uneasy recounting this, my body is numb and i can barely feel to continue typing
>overwhelming urge to escape
>begin digging in the flesh covered walls
>the smell is unbearable
>our ancestors laugh
>suddenly a window
here's where the only difference occurs
>i escape to a field of snow, my wife escaped to a meadow in full bloom

its strange because a friend of ours became visibly disturbed and confessed to us she had the same dream as well, the difference being she escaped to a sunny meadow. for reference, i was born in winter, my wife in spring, and our friend in summer. we have yet to find a friend with the same dream that was born in the fall, but it is incredibly difficult to post this. i have posted it before, much to the same result. my body is entirely numb, there are tears welling up in my eyes. if any of you know what this dream means, please, for the love of christ help us.
>>
>>17247879
My advice is:
Do NOT join the French Army
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.