[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have the screencap of an anon explaining why trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

Anyone have the screencap of an anon explaining why trying to contact ayylmaos is a really bad idea?

He explains space is like central park at night. It was a really well thought out post, and the screencap is posted around here a lot.

Thanks.
>>
I don't have it.
>>
>>17248236
>>17248230

Damn thanks for the bumps. Here is pig.
>>
Fuck I'm interested bump
>>
>>17247836
I don't have the post, but I can perhaps shed some insight. How many "first contacts" do you think have been made, ever? Probably quite a few barring the possibility of a technology that allows a mega civilization to contact all nearby lifeforms at once upon their arrival in a system. Now how many of these first contacts do you assume are made by established galactic civilizations that are beholden to some sort of broader government versus how many you think are just some random space faring civilization that have not met any other civ that they respect and have declared the stars as the collective heritage of their entire species as we have for humans?

So the most likely scenario is that a bunch of civilizations can't really be arsed to extract resources on their own, and certainly don't want to go through the trouble of exterminating an entire civilization just to then dig through the rubble of the planet like chumps. So, in all likelihood, if there isn't a unified government of alien species looking after the well being of pre contact species, then there's just space faring muggers and slavers who've done the first contact song and dance hundreds of times before. They know that any sufficiently advanced species probably has hopes for the stars and probalby believes that there is some great unity out there, so maybe they play it soft and say "take me to your leader, peace among worlds, be excellent to one another" and then they murder half of us and enslave the rest. Maybe they play it somewhere in between, pretend they can't communicate, act like they just need some fuel to get back on the road and that they'll exchange gifts, then they infiltrate and enslave us. They might play it hard, observing us for only a little bit and then blowing up major military centers and then enslaving what's left of us.

See the pattern? We're like the naieve young Kansas girl getting offered free candy in central park at night.
>>
The earth is flat and those aliens are in fact spirits.
>>
>>17248303
So, they'll come, they'll take us down. we'll drill out the rest of the resources on this rock, and give it to them, all the while they demand that we give them our culture and literature, our fashion and literature, our language and weird technology. All this so that their vastly larger civilization can have a fun time appropriating earth culture in their mass media for a few years, if even that. We'll be a novelty. Written down somewhere for any other enslaved species to read about someday. It's unlikely they'll keep any more of us than they need to keep some common languages around so they can dig through more of our shit as time goes by.
>>
>>17248313
/thread
>>
What's central park at night like?
>>
>>17248324
Like bags of sand
>>
>>17248324

funny you should ask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXPOHCsgWFw
>>
>>17248324
The park is dark, and you can't see how many people are near you or what they want. The last thing you want to do is draw attention to yourself, or interact with other people. For your own safety. That's why sending signals out into space to contact ayylmaos is dangerous because they could be chill stoners, they could be cops, or they could be rapists.
>>
File: the great science.png (214KB, 1348x1086px) Image search: [Google]
the great science.png
214KB, 1348x1086px
>>17247836
Here you go anon
>>
>>17248756
Thanks comrade.
>>
>>17248320

Every species can smell its own extinction. The last ones left won't have a pretty time with it. In ten years, maybe less, the human race will just be a bedtime story for their children. A myth, nothing more.
>>
>>17248796
yeah, that's what I'm saying. if they keep any of us around, it will just be to poke us in the belly to make us sing and dance. We'll be nothing more than an interesting footnote after the last few humans die of despair or are eaten.
>>
Hope this slips through the surveyors unnoticed and posts without alteration.
You are all very right, and should continue to believe so. Do not trust what I say, or else you will change how you live your days. Your 3 alien laws are quite right, as your young minds are similarly bright. The tragic flaw you cease to spot, is one that you fail to recognize among your lot. Not every life form is self driven. In the words of your beings, we are the policemen of the park. Our duty is not to watch the park, but to breed the finest pilots who will thrive seperate of their parasitic cors. There is no need for policemen to watch the park. Why wait for the day to come and leave the park, when there is nothing beyond the fences of the park? We are lifeforms from beneath and above your park, we chose to come and play. Certainly, there are others who lurk amongst the darker shades. Secretely, your "Milky Way" is the darkest corner of the park, exactly the reason we choose to play here. Quite the lovely name for it you did give, nothing milky or natural about it, and it's nearly the only place in the park that doesnt lead anywhere else. We drive the same vessels you consider to be your "selves", or "sleeves" was it? The latter is closer to the truth anyhow. We play to train you, to protect you, and if you think you're onto one of us, we will hand you your tails. Comedy aside, you are wasting your time search for us. You've stared at us and made idiotic faces and even shattered many of our green stones. The less you resist us, the more powerful you will become. Every vessel has two pilots, one of them a rookie, the other, one of us. Who exactly do you want to drive now? There. Again.. You fail to understand. Ah a matrix of various patterns of light sitting in front of your face. Again, you're too blind to comprehend and will find every- damn- excuse. Those too afraid will scurry back to worship mortal shells of dead vessels. Your religions step back, when your society steps forth.
>>
>>17248901
Ok, so essentially, you're like thetans or something from scientology, extra dimensional, perhaps, which allows you to be safe from other species, and you've chosen us to be protectors of the weak in this sector? That we are to grow into a powerful species in the sense that we will be selflessly minded (mostly) and be a capable force for good in the galaxy?
>>
>>17248901
You sir! I have a question. Now, I'm not saying the Mandela Effect/Berenstain is real but, I am a person affected by it which I believe is more than what the others see. A Uhm-.. Glitch, have you. Now. In 2004 I had gotten into a Four-Wheeler accident. I was somehow left with only a fractured left leg.After a week or so of the accident my left leg would give me troubles. Like a muscle spasm, but no. Like something was disturbed. I always had my mom rub my leg because something was not ok. She rubbed, I went to sleep. Lived in Florida at the time. Basically, I was in front (bad mistake, I was like 12), Driver, One behind driver, my brother to the left, and a friend on the right. He downshifted as he floored it on concrete so the brakes locked and we flipped. Any ways I was unconscious. There was this like of huge wide shallow bow on a little stand with 3 beings that were really tall. It was very very fuzzy to me. But the Entities were like the one from Innawoods. Yeah, the tall one. It looked like there was a mists coming out from the bowl and next thing that popped in my mind was, Yes, Or No. No thought, no words spoken aloud. But like a telepathic orders of, Do, or Don't. You're choice. I, immediately woke up to my friends standing over me calling the cops and etc.. Now. 2007 I move to NC. One day I noticed what looked like a scar on my left Achilles heal that looked nothing like my father or Mom, GParents, had seen. Most ex Military. Which, that night once I had discovered it I had a dream of when I used to live in Florida. That the leg spasms was now caused by what ever the living fuck got into my skin. But for some reason I never told anybody. You, and the Anon discussing other Aliens and their Firepower and Strength etc.. Convinced me that I finally need to tell someone, as an Anon. I've creeped for a while now. I know I am not 100% perfect. Yet it feels as if the problems and issues we, the Vessel and the Pilot. We would like to know more.
>>
>>17248913
Names and labels. Forwards, backwards, future, past, present, good or bad, all the same thing. We are not a religion, we do not seek revenge or power. We are the curiosity teaching you how to swing aross the monkey bars because we already have walked across them "with our eyes closed", "hands tied behind our backs". You pilots are not weak. At this "time" you may be, but your power has already been determined. There is not much you can do to change it, but we can. To us, your "time" is a "direction", but we are also restricted by a similar concept of "time". Your world is made up of pilots, in fact, everything is a pilot. The eternal struggle is the fight to transend yourself as a pilot, but you cannot do it alone and you will need a vessel. You think a galaxy large? Think of the multiverse. Now a spec of dust, ignored and untouched... boring to reality. By exposing myself I am failing my duty. My coopilot is resting, unaware. It will soon wake up with no recollection of my actions, and if it does it will be to complex to unscramble. I will leave you with a saying.

If you can explain something with a language, it is wrong. If you explain something with a knowledge, it is wrong. You cannot explain something, because if it is knowledge it is known, if it is not then is has been taught to you through language, which is wrong.
If you dismiss that idea, you are a fool. If you believe it, you are gullible. If you think about it but claim no judgement then you are a gullible fool, an extra pawn that serves no purpose in the game already being played, frozen still on the side of the board... useless, even through sacrafice.

Fuck it my vessel friend. Play your own game, your own rank, move your own direction. In the end you are made of the same material as all the other pieces, the other queens, & the chairs the players sit on. Ignore the kings they never die, but they never live, they run until they have nowhere to go then stand trapped till eternum don.
>>
>>17248901
Your RP is shit senpai, you should be embarrassed. I'm embarrassed for you. People will see that and think "aw poor retard has no friends".

Think next time.
>>
>>17249076
See
>>17249086
>>
>>17249061
Yup sorry, I've got not idea about the Spinochordodes tellinii in your foot buddy. As for the entities you saw, very likely it was a misperception of your friends as you were in a subconsious state. But then again you likely have one of us as a copilot and may have shared a memory. Live your life how you want to live, but know that someone is watching "over" you. Think "guardian angel", its pretty close. Religions are just a custom wrapper/packaging for the meat. Waddle on.
>>
File: Oh-This-is-just-sad.jpg (107KB, 600x716px) Image search: [Google]
Oh-This-is-just-sad.jpg
107KB, 600x716px
>>17248901
>>17249061
>>17249076
>>
>>17249076
We believe. Through trial and error. The Effmosphere, Yes that's right. All organisms connected. Still is just a game. These curtains above us, being indoors watching a play in a rainy day. Constant Barriers of Falseness, but yet. Something. In this world makes me believe that after so many puzzle choices, you can get to an end. In chess, you think 1 ahead, and so on... Years, decades, milleniums go by. You have known the more strategies and different play outs to counter or just take another right turn. We, would like to know. On Earth, our Scientists could go by a 100 Step process, Educators could go 60, and average humans could go 30. We know that you can keep taking a left and right turn, you keep throwing at us, that others only got a block or maybe a mile. But to which end will we truly be trained instead of undermined? Not testing the abilities or stepping out of place. When is the end where we can find the Cul De Sac, to turn around and fix it?
>>
>>17249086
Quite right. I've had one on my last outing. Retards make poor vessels. How do I begin? It's like being given a tricycle on a nascar track. You can have fun in your own ways but its impossible to keep up with the others.

Friends is an arbitrary term.
>>
>>17249099
Why are you talking to yourself as a pretend alien?

Shit is sad bro, you need to get out more, meet new people.

I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>17249119
Just, stop mate. You're making a fool of yourself.
>>
>>17249099
I've seen them way more frequently over the past year. Mostly over LSD, or Smoking Pot. But now. Something is just forcing me to cut it all, and it has been.
>>
Multiple personality disorder ITT.
>>
>>17249119
Isn't that just a little defensive for a "superior" alien being? Aren't you trying to communicate with us?
>>
>>17249141
They know they're weaker than us! Kill'em and take their fancy shit!
>>
>>17249119
You know what. We tried to give hand out for you to fill the bowl. Instead you spat in it and said do better. We are Humans, so fuck you, you egotistical Alien self probing prick. You come near us. WE'll fuck you up. Walk on us like a mat, we will fucking burn your feet straight to Alien Hell, you scum. War is on. Your people know where I am.
>>
>>17249196
Still talking to yourself?

You need help.
>>
>>17249205
That's not one of mine.
>>
>>17249205
Negative. So fuck off. This is bigger than you.
>>
>>17249226
>>17249231
"We're RP'ing on a public forum! Fuck off you pleb!"
>>
>>17249086
Lol so true
>>
>>17248303
There is a galactic organization, but it's just Space UN. They can posture and mandate all they want (including a no-interference mandate on Earth), but the individual species don't have to go by their word if they don't care to.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.