[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is /x/ general consensus over this? https://www.youtub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: ghost[1].jpg (6KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
ghost[1].jpg
6KB, 600x403px
what is /x/ general consensus over this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzCItn2fhp0
>>
>>17247542
Doesnt seem like a ghost. Its clearly walking with a crane in the hand. Old crazy hag wandering around getting harrased by some camera guy. What is he screaming anyway?
>>
>>17247565
they translated the arabic word "Jinn" with "ghost"
but Jinn are not ghosts
>>
>>17247542
looks set up to me. Way too cliche intense horror flick moment tier. Good acting though.
>>
>>17247577
But Jinn arent physical or are they ? More like otherdimensional spirits capable of influencing people.
>>
the whole time i'm thinking why didn't he just drive off in the first place?

'if i was him i would not be afraid of that shite
>>
>>17247721
>'if i was him i would not be afraid of that shite
sure bro, you are a big guy
>>
This is inadvertedly hilarious. The one's she just shuffling around, "I'm gonna get you!"
>>
>>17247542
I would have got out and asked the person if they were okay. What kind of a person drives up on someone walking down a dirt road and revs their engine at them. Most likely an old lady having to walk that dirt road because of her shitty situation and gets pissed off at some retard that blinds her, drives right up on her, then revs the engine at her. Fuck this guy.
>>
>>17247812
>See creepy old woman
>Think 'what's she doing out at night? Better see if she needs help'
>Don't help, keep driving
Problem solved!
Why does he stop, and reverse and all that other bullshit? Why wouldn't he just pass her? It makes no sense. Do you stop driving whenever someone is walking by the side of the road in case they're spooky?
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 262x200px
People refuse to recognize the way those screams make you want to cringe and hide away

>they made me want to run and hide
>fukkin terrified
>10/10 would do it again
>>
>real life spooky just happens to be exactly like it is in the movies
/x/ pls
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn
>>
File: elf.png (107KB, 355x328px) Image search: [Google]
elf.png
107KB, 355x328px
>>17247542
Is this a joke?
>>
File: myfacewhen.jpg (5KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
myfacewhen.jpg
5KB, 125x120px
>>17247542
it's a fucking marionette

you can see it jiggle where the strings are attached
>>
Sounds like arab kenny found a methed out hag
>>
>>17247542
This pops up every few months, last time it was claimed to be filmed in the north of England and even had a few local/regional newspapers running stories on it. Another anon did some sleuthing and found the earliest posted video of it on youtube claims its from a film students project, he lives in yemen or jordan I think.
>>
Fake
>>
File: image.png (532KB, 704x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
532KB, 704x623px
Fuck me. That hobbling shuffle creeps me out. I dont see why they couldnt have just ran her over though? Assuming it wasnt a malicious spirit that could have phased into the vehicle
>>
>>17248816
>run over spoopy prankster
>get charged to vehicular man slaughter
>>
>>17247871
Common sense prevails.
>>
>>17248816
>run her over

Jesus christ.

>person in road
>looks injured maybe
>AAARGHH RUN HER OVER FUCKING KILL THE BITCH!!!

You kids watch too many spoopy shits. I think y'all need a reality check.
>>
>>17247542
He sounds genuinely afraid, the only thing that makes me feel like its a fake is the fact that if he's actually scared why doesn't he just FUCKING DRIVE AWAY
>>
>>17247865
Things that would never actually happen if you really were in his situation: The Post
>>
>>17247812
For you
>>
>hey let's get closer
>NO NO GO BACK
>wait let's get closer
>GO BACK GO BACK
>maybe if we got closer
>GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK
>>
>>17247542
I applaud the filmmakers for a pretty creepy video, but I'm not buying it for a second. It's too well orchestrated as far as pulling forward but stopping just short of being able to get a good view of the thing, her coming toward the car at varying speeds, but again, never getting close enough. The dude does sound genuinely afraid at parts, but it is just too well orchestrated. plus, like someone else said, if he were really that scared he'd have gotten the fuck out of dodge.
>>
>>17247812
for you
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>17247812
>>
File: 1453078102919.jpg (44KB, 521x418px) Image search: [Google]
1453078102919.jpg
44KB, 521x418px
> be an old senile woman wandering out in the desert
> desperately needs help
> see headlights approaching
> out in the middle of nowhere, impossible stroke of luck
> "Oh hey a car, they'll help me!"
> they flip their shit at the sight of you
> you try to yell fpr them to help you but you're dehydrated and even if you wanted to, you're far too weak
> they start screaming and drive off
>>
if you read what a Jinn is, you understand this video is true

ah la ilaha illallah
>>
i made a stabilized version and uplaoded it somewhere on archives

to me the most convincing part
>except where it looks like a grey carrying a woman in front of him at 1:17 (or 1:52)
was at the end when shes facing the fence

when shes facing the fence...
the guys lights flicker, like he changes to highbeams
but then something else overpowers the guys fucking headlights
and the creatures face becomes not in the light / shadowed.

what the fuck could do that?

das a ghost mang
>>
>>17247542
big ol gay ass fake bullshit.

Its someone dressed up goofing around with their friend
>>
>>17251092
Nigga probably off the deep end on mesculine
>>
>>17251110
probably yeah its all bs
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.