[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw not knowing how to express myself without using pagan words

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1431109777981.jpg (32KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431109777981.jpg
32KB, 400x500px
>tfw not knowing how to express myself without using pagan words
>>
its a rough feel
>>
>>17247124
>without using pagan words
What the fuck are pagan words?
>>
>>17247124
it's only the symbols we use, omae. if you can't magic with a mcdonalds toy wrapper and a sears catalogue then nothing aint gonna help you
>>
>>17247124
edgelord
>>
>>17247495
i dont fully understand the second half of your post
>>
>>17247545
spooky rituals with latin and ancient sigils are arbitrary. what matters is symbolic meaning and intent. that's meaning to you, personally, not to some dead gregorian monk from the 13th century
>>
>>17247578
Nothing is arbitrary.
You are just a book-burner.
>>
>>17247971
see
>>17247526
>>
I'M SPEAKING IN CODE AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW THIS TAKE ME LITERALLY WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS

the delusional narcissism of black magic practitioners who pretend security by obscurity is security et all
>>
>>17248463
see
>>17247526
>>
File: JosephCampbell.jpg (20KB, 325x242px) Image search: [Google]
JosephCampbell.jpg
20KB, 325x242px
Pagan Pantheon of the Old World.

Anu - Enlil - Enki

Cronus - Zeus - Poseidon

Saturn - Jupiter - Neptune
>>
>>17248532
You are so obsessed with dick that you forgo the goddess.
>>
>>17248557

Inanna - Isis - Ishtar - Kali - Venus - Aphrodite - Lady of Heaven
>>
>>17248561
You said them separate, Because of this, you don't get them. The names alone are pretty worthless.
>>
>>17247124
>>71241724
Self expression and representation is more art than science.

You would not be content with the gutteral utterences of your ancestors, believe me.

What I mean to say, all us pagans, children of the grecko-Roman world, can and must speak in these new enlightened languages to further the souls motive to one day reach a state consciousness.

CCCXXXIII
>>
this thread deserves to live
what does /x/ have to say about the arbitrary meaning behind occult literature
is evola a good intro to magick?
>>
>>17247420
Seriously
>>
>>17251350
u tell me
>>
http://www.neopagan.net/Pagan_Glossary.html
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.