[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible that I made a pact with the devil but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: x.jpg (48KB, 496x487px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
48KB, 496x487px
Is it possible that I made a pact with the devil but I don't remember it?

Why do I believe that? I have a scar at a very unusual place of the body and have no idea where and how I got it from. I just was there one day (as a young teenager) and I touch it every night, wondering about it. For years and years. I asked my parents if I hurt myself as a kid or anything to create it, but they said no. Anyways... a few weeks ago a friend talked about a "belief" from a different country that women who had a scar at this place made a deal with the devil. Mind you, that friend didn't know that I had a scar there.

And I'm vague on purpose because I don't want to be recognized, so I don't talk about details.

Anyways, how do I find out for sure? I have zero memory of that. And wouldn't be a deal made with a child not count, as kids really have no clue about anything?
>>
>>17247116
>>17247113
Fucking samefag bullshit.
>>
>>17247126
No, it's different. He talks about a feeling, I don't have a feeling. I have a weird scar that bothered me all my life at a pretty unusual place of the body (never knew anyone else who had one there) and a friend told me about the belief, that a scar at this place was a sign to detect people who made a deal with the devil.

Definitely not the same. Learn to read please.
>>
>>17247116
maybe all humans are slaves of the devil
>>
>>17247133
"No no in one post I talk about a feeeeeeling in the other one I talk about a scaaaarrrrr.....totes different!"

Learn to fuck off and die in a fire, please.
>>
>>17247144
Oh, are you a paranoid schizophrenic or something? Sensing the great conspiracy of the samefag? What would even be the purpose? There's none.

Thanks for the bump either way. :)
>>
>>17247150
most people here are schizos x turned into total dog shite
>>
Is the scar unusually red and does it cross a vein the leads to the heart?
>>
>>17247184
No. I think it's not unusual in color at all, but it's relatively hard for me to see because of its position and it is on the backside of my body.

But it's close or on top of an artery, I think? At least if I look at a picture of the human vessel system.

It's also just a straight, fine line, but relatively deep. So it doesn't seem unusual in color or shape on first glance to me.
>>
>>17247116
It could be from a spiritual scar that effect your soul and manifested in real life. Something that really terrified your soul growing up must have caused it I'm guessing. Did you talk to a demon? Maybe it caused you pain.
>>
>>17247204
I think you're fine then
>>
>>17247144
Always the same vitriol.
>>
>>17247208
I never talked to a demon even though I tried as a kid. I was a pretty 'edgy' kid from early on. Voodoo, demons, chaos magic. But nothing ever happened, at least as I remember.

>>17247212
Yeah most likely. But as a general question I wonder if people can forget pacts. Or if they dont count if they were made with stupid little kids
>>
>>17247116
you cant sell your soul to the devil, or made a pact with him, the illuminati are making this but in your case, i dont see how you could.
first, for the age you have, second, ¿why the devil want to mark people on theyr ass ? is the devil dumb?
After all, we all choose a path in life, it's also belive that the scars from other life are transfered to this life.
also there are many people with unborn scars
>>
>>17247255
And why do you think you are correct?
>>
>>17247554
its well documented, there are many cases that where shown by psichologist do your homework
>>
>>17247647
>1; dremel work- 2; bending sheet metal
hey if it's the first time you're in the forum, quit your name ; dremel work
>>
>>17247659
DREMEL DREMEL DUR? DUR? DUR?
>>
Learn that nothing is good or evil, not even stone is set in stone. The inviolable rule is change and change and change.

Live how you will, do what you want, Nobody holds you back more than you.
>>
>>17247958
>, do what you want

And what if a person wants to kill and rape children? You'd tell them the same?
>>
>>17247133
i have a scar on my right arm almost like an incision and a small dent on my forehead that ive had since i was very young and nobody knows where it came from or why.
But i do know i've always had an abnormaly strange atraction to demonisim and holyness and lies and my greatest love is the feeling i get when i fight whilest hateing somone with full intention of murder its fucking buitifull and it just makes me want to rip them apart more and more and i never regret these fights ever infact i want more and more i want people to hurt me more and i want to feel more rage and i want to be restrained and beaten more and most of all i want to be able to kill them but i always want to be stopped so my love never ends ever and i can hate them even more because they arn't dead yet and want them dead more and fucking kill them but they wont fucking doie so i can get angryer and want to kill them ripp them apart i imagine ripping the bones and breaking there rib cage apart just breaking them out of there chests in such vivid dreams of pur ecstacy... stopping here...
>>
>>17247995
You sound like a psychpath with anger issues.

As far as I know, scars on the arm and dents on the forehead aren't associated with the devil, but I don't know much.
>>
>>17247116
>Is it possible that I made a pact with the devil
No, he's far too busy to give a shit about the millions of people on Earth constantly trying to make pacts with him.
>>
>>17248006
Did he tell you that... personally?
>>
>>17247997
yea but the thing is i never had a wound there the scar just appeared dent to
>>
>>17247997
also im usualy pretty calm desu everyone thinks im just a normal guy usualy not sure why desu my own family thought i was just someone who cared about everyone until they actually saw me when i wa like them i actualy think my cousin is terrified of me now she wont let her kid get anywhere near me. :L im just that scary when im like tht i guess i'm honestly pretty understanding when it comes to kids to tho
i get along with kids more anyway
>>
>>17248043
Didn't intend to desu but did it anyway
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 192x262px
believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. the LORD has power on Earth to forgive all sins. if you believe this, you will even believe the LORD unto immortality. these words are true. go in peace.

believe the gospel of God, anon

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/john-asv.html
>>
>>17248087
But he never replies.
>>
>>17248087
The only times i went to christianity for even a moment i could feel myself weakening it is a cursed religion that seeks to rob you of your power and implant it into another through your beliefs
>>
>>17248093
He always replies.

Your first communique to Him is your unconditional surrender.
>>
>>17248109
Maybe it was showing you that you're not as strong as you think you are.
>>
>>17248138
I asked him for a sign that he exists but dead silence. Not even a dream.
>>
>>17248150

Be more specific. I heard one guy's testimony a while back and he really wanted to stop living his life his own way, and really wanted to become a follower of Jesus Christ.

So he told Jesus that he wanted a sign from Him; and that sign was to cure his dog of the mange.

It was a man, with an open heart, seeking Jesus with all of his heart, wishing to be a part of God's family, but he wanted to know that God could do something as simple as heal his dog.

Day later, dog healed, man comes to Christ, and is now in missions.

Jesus promised all of us that if we seek Him with an open heart, we will find Him.

You saying you cannot find Him can only mean one thing.
>>
>>17248172
if jesus is real why does he let kids get raped and abused? why isnt he doing aNYthing and help them
>>
>>17248180

Evil happens in this age, in the permissive will of God, that are not in the express will of God.

Ravi Zacharias has wonderful answers for questions like this, and they essentially come down to whether or not it is possible to express love without free agency, and whether or not you believe in ultimate justice.

In Jesus' Kingdom, run by Him, such things do not happen. In heaven, run by Him, such things do not happen.

Because there is sin in the world, and pain, and suffering and sorrow and death, such things happen in this world.

Do not think Jesus oblivious.
>>
>>17248172
damn.... this convinced me.

>>17248180
stfu
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 251x200px
>>17248109
beware of covetousness and the desires of this world, anon. beware of the deception of wickedness.

i will pray for all of you that you are saved from the wickedness and snares of the devil

>>17248150
the LORD is faithful to us. i think that He will give you a sign if you want it. trust me, i did not become a believer by chance, and it was no easy endeavor. i myself required signs, and still ask signs of the LORD to this day.

"For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few."

just because we, and our families, and our societies know of "Christianity" does not that all know the LORD as the people of God know the LORD
>>
>>17247116
No, as you are not capable of contracting with the devil, nor is the devil capable of enforcing any contract he deludes people into making.

You might want to get adopted out of the devil's family, though. I did. Feels good.
>>
>>17248195
Godspeed Anon. Do not be afraid to let God prove Himself to you. Many men in the bible did just that.
>>
>>17248197
Why signs, can't the dude just tell us he exists?
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 285x177px
>>17248180
do not be deceived, anon. for deception is everywhere around us.

these are words of David, that the man's words were not in vain:

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.

Oh, give thanks to the God of gods!

Oh, give thanks to the Lord of lords!
For His mercy endures forever:

To Him who alone does great wonders,
For His mercy endures forever;

To Him who by wisdom made the heavens,

To Him who laid out the earth above the waters,

To Him who made great lights,
For His mercy endures forever—

The sun to rule by day,

The moon and stars to rule by night,

To Him who struck Egypt in their firstborn,

And brought out Israel from among them,

With a strong hand, and with an outstretched arm,

To Him who divided the Red Sea in two,

And made Israel pass through the midst of it,

But overthrew Pharaoh and his army in the Red Sea,

To Him who led His people through the wilderness,

To Him who struck down great kings,

And slew famous kings,

Sihon king of the Amorites,

And Og king of Bashan,

And gave their land as a heritage,

A heritage to Israel His servant,

Who remembered us in our lowly state,

And rescued us from our enemies,

Who gives food to all flesh,

Oh, give thanks to the God of heaven!
>>
>>17248208
>You might want to get adopted out of the devil's family, though. I did. Feels good.

Explain please.
>>
File: 1435174066269.jpg (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435174066269.jpg
125KB, 500x500px
>mfw god created satan
>mfw god chose to creating suffering for all of mankind for countless of generations because some bitch ate some fruit she was told not to.
>mfw god put the tree there having all the knowledge and control of past, present, and future fully aware that man would fuck up and eat from the tree

what the fuck, god?
>>
>>17248245
Can you proof all this? I thought atheist didn't believe those thigns happened.
>>
>>17248257
>implying i'm an atheist
>>
>>17248220

He did. His buddies wrote it down.

He will again in the future. Don't wait for it.

You can get to know Jesus, personally, if you want to. You just first have to become part of His family. You have to be saved.

You have to confess with your mouth, that is to say out loud, that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead. Rom. 10:9. Do this, and you will be saved.

The Holy Spirit will help you do these things, because they are supernatural things. Then He will live inside you, and begin your transformation process from babe in Christ to being in the image of Christ.
>>
>>17248245
the fact that he didnt change it may imply he can not actualy change the outcome of the future and past if i remember correctly it another religion zeus had a father who was gotd of time chronos who had governance over time if that were to be the case as it is most certainly possible to peice together many relgions to make sense of it all
>>
>>17248245
keep in mind that we alone are not the extent of God's total creation. there are many things which are unknown
>>
>>17248235
Because Adam and Eve sinned, they died, spiritually, that very day, and then later physically died.

Adam was created in the image of God, and had the Holy Spirit living in him. When he sinned, the Holy Spirit left them, and they died.

Once dead, they could only give birth to children in their own spiritually dead image, which eventually produced you.

You were born spiritually dead on a planet temporarily held by satan. You were born into satan's family, a rebel against God. You have now presumably reached the age of accountability, and should something happen and you die, you would follow your spiritual father into the lake of fire.

However, Jesus provided a means of escape; a method of being saved from this happening to you. He took your sins, paid the price for them, both in the wrath of God, and in death, thus freeing you up to be able to receive the free gift of His salvation, the regaining of the Holy Spirit that Adam lost.

Once saved, God gives you the power to become the son of God, adopted, which is actually a huge plus, as adopted children under God's law can never be disinherited.

Life is a filter. You can choose to be For Jesus, or you can choose to be Against Jesus. There is only one way, detailed in Romans 10, to be For Jesus. Everything else is Against Jesus, and the father of all of those against Jesus is the devil.
>>
>>17248245
satan was created the most beautiful angel, the head of the assembly of angels. He sinned due to pride, and fell, and became the devil.

He exists to give you an apparently viable alternative to love God. Free will without viable alternatives is useless, and God gave us free will in order that we could resist Him, or choose to love Him back. Our choice.

Choose to love God back. You'll never regret it.
>>
File: 1411588361903.gif (852KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1411588361903.gif
852KB, 250x250px
God is not real. You fags don't even have one shred of proof.
>>
>>17248322
The universe God made is bigger than a shred.

Much, much bigger.
>>
>>17248322
she looks like a clown that forgot to paint the rest of her face white....
>>
>>17248344
The universe is just evidence of the universe. It doesn't support your claims that an entity you invented and can't demonstrated made it. This is the real, actual truth of the matter.
>>
>>17248354
It's a man.
>>
>>17248363

When we say x created y, we presuppose the existence of x.

When you attempt to say it, you say x created x, which presupposes the existence of the very thing you credit for creating itself.

It's logical nonsense.
>>
>>17248402
This is an insultingly stupid mixture of semantics and a straw man argument. Here's what actually happens, and what is actually rational.

First off, I never said x created x. I said the Universe is evidence of the Universe. The word "created" was never said nor implied. To claim it was is a straw man, a lie. To claim it matters is bad semantics.

Were a person to ask, honestly, what I think created the Universe, I would say, "I don't know. I have no evidence of a creator nor even a sure reason to believe the Universe must have been created." This is the intelligent, honest and rational answer. It's the one the available evidence supports.

What you do when someone asks what created the universe is you make something up. You have no evidence or reason to support the answer you invent, but you invent it anyway. This is irrational, the opposite of intelligent or honest thinking. When you invent conclusions without basis and declare them as fact, you are lying. You are being irrational.
>>
>>17248433
(New poster here.) You're a smart guy and I like you. Not trying to disagree with your points, I just feel compelled to ask, could the universe NOT exist? Like nothing and nothings all the way down?

Also, I don't believe a bearded man created the universe or even the solar system but it seems close-minded to declare there is no higher power behind any of it. It can't be nothing and nothings all the way to the top, either.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.