[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For as long as I can remember I've had this ominous feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: XenomorphXX121.png (864KB, 640x820px) Image search: [Google]
XenomorphXX121.png
864KB, 640x820px
For as long as I can remember I've had this ominous feeling that I was abducted by aliens as a child. I can't put my finger on it, nor do I have any memory of the event, but I just can't get this feeling out of my head.

Are there any tell-tale signs that I may have been at some point?
>>
>>17247113
>Are there any tell-tale signs that I may have been at some point?
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>17247115
If you're not fucking with me, what is that?
>>
i have read a lot on this and usual they leave marks on your body, like scares or other marks
>>
>>17247113
k , i have a weird bump on my head I think it might be an alien implant. I also stared having a weird specific pain in my chest and the very area that hurt there was no hair like incredibly smooth and I am a very hair man. what do you guys think?
>>
>>17247113
The first sign is that youre retarded, the second sign is that that you have no dick and the final sign is that you shit skittles.
>>
>>17247113
you got fucked in the ass as a small child and repressed it, now that it's leaking back into your mind you want it to be aliens because that's exiting and makes you feel special, rather than the mundane shame of getting raped by a human.
>>
>>17247113
You're just a little paranoid. Just chill, you weren't abducted by aliens.

You have no reason other than 'muh gut feeling', and sometimes gut feelings are wrong. Usually when it relates to aliens or the supernatural, it's most definitely wrong.
>>
>>17247113
In the most convincing cases of abduction, victims have had one thing in common: dreams of an owl like create or figure.
>>
File: 1453226814983.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1453226814983.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>17247130
>>17247115
>>
>>17247536
dude i have a head lump too that doctors cant explain and say isnt cancer...
>>
>>17248535
The Gayprobe Owls from the Gaytown
Galaxy. It's by Youranus.
>>
>>17247575
OP here. Both my girlfriend and therapist also happen to think I might've been molested as a kid so that wouldn't surprise me at this point.
>>
>>17251867
While that is tragic, it is reported that owls
represent the possibility of inherited homosexual
tendencies and will act as guides if ever the
Case may be.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 500x500px
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 600x600px
>>
File: appleowl.png (2MB, 872x1192px) Image search: [Google]
appleowl.png
2MB, 872x1192px
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 500x332px
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 610x610px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.