[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

something strange happened to me this morning, and though it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

something strange happened to me this morning, and though it might be nothing, i figured /x/ might have had a similar experience.

i wake up every morning at 4:30, do all my morning get-ready-for-work stuff, and leave at 4:50. it usually takes 8 minutes for me to get to work and i get there 2 minutes early and clock in.

this morning i did the same thing, got up, got dressed, ate, pissed, etc. and left when the clock said 4:51. somehow though, instead of getting to work with 1 or 2 minutes to spare, i got there 9 minutes late. there's no traffic on the road that early, and i know it didn't take me 10 minutes to walk from my front door to my car. so what the hell happened to me? my logical mind is telling me that i must have only thought i looked at the clock this morning and just woke up late. but i know i looked at that clock, and it said 4:51. so did i time travel forward 10 minutes? did i get abducted by ayy lmaos? did i have some kind of super short term amnesia? i've been thinking about it all day and i can't figure it out.

>TL;DR i lost 10 minutes this morning

has anyone else lost time like this, or skipped forward in time in a similar way?
>>
You most likely didn't read well your clock. Also you know, memorry isn't always that reliable.
>>
>>17246715
yeah that's what i guess must have happened. but i remember waking up at the right time and everything. i mean it's not like i was playing a game or something where you lose track of time, i was just sitting in front of the clock drinking a soda until i had to leave.
>>
>>17246718
>>17246715
oh come on. especially when it comes to daily routine your mind can fuck up a few things. dont overthink it.
>>
>>17246700
I have had similar experiences.

I lost lost a week and a half recently. My current theory is it is a symptom of an undiagnosed bipolar disorder and not an actual loss of literal time.

Regardless, for all intents and purposes I jumped from November 14 to November 25 and can relate with the weird feeling you're describing.
>>
>>17246700
I'm no oncologist, but this is cancer
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.