[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 7 year old >living in old farm house on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

>be me
>be 7 year old
>living in old farm house on the mountains
>the ones you see when watching heidi or whatever
>be austrian
>living in the lower apartment of the house

>be 18 today; living somewhere else for almost 10 years now, Mum still talking to me about old times in the house
>great old times were had
>brings up the one topic I've always been terrified about
>always tells me that as a kid I've seen strange things every week or so
>I've never been terrified as a kid much, but I can remember that for some reason I always had a HUGE fear of being alone somewhere around our neighborhood
>neighborhood is just 4 farm houses on the mountains, but 2 of them were pretty big
>one of them was just for the corn to stay dry in, nobody lived in there
>other one was a hybdrif oeverything and just one huge house complex out of stone and wood
>light sources were quite rare in the hybrid house and non-existant in the house for the corn
>always been terrified to go into one of them
>house with the corn was way less terrifying than the hybrid house tho
>still remembering a few times i was in the hybrid house with my neighbor friend who was also around 7 or so
>for some reason, whenever we were in the hybrid house literally NO ONE was at home, so we just played hide and seek and these things

fast forward to the story i wanted to tell before
>mum tells me one of the strange things I saw were like 19 people, all of them were disabled people that wandered around in our apartment and probably also the whole house (upper apartment was one of our neighbors, he was a forester and not at home often, more or less)
>none of them were acting hostile at all
>was apparently talking to them very often and i heard how all of them died
>before my mum told me 10 years later, i couldnt remember tho
>mum told me now and all of them have burned to death when the house, which was an asylum for physically and mentally disabled people burned down completely
>>
cont.

>that asylum basically was 1:1 the house we were living in as it was rebuilt the same way

other story
>in that house was plagued with a ton of nightmares, I've never been afraid of as a kid tho
>one was me being in the kitchen when i was like 6
>mum was making breakfast and i didnt realize i was dreaming
>at some point, suddenly a white shiny hand dragged me down to our huge basement
>ianded on a table that was standing down there
>woke up

trying to remember a few other stuff, but not sure
>>
also sorry for it being so enormously chaotic, but i am very chaotic and wrote this just directly out of my mind
>>
File: HAIDER.jpg (62KB, 490x246px) Image search: [Google]
HAIDER.jpg
62KB, 490x246px
poor OP, this is very interesting, but don't you know? this board is only for reddit memes nowadays..............
>>
File: 1453296441391.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1453296441391.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>17246854
i guess
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.