[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoopy writing on trees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 20.1.2016.jpg (740KB, 1616x910px) Image search: [Google]
20.1.2016.jpg
740KB, 1616x910px
Not sure if this counts as paranormal but I found this on my property this afternoon.
I think its probably fake seeing how red the 'blood' is, but seeing how my next-door neighbor is a 10 minute drive away its freaks me the fuck out. Looks fresh though which creeps me out the most, it looks like it was still dripping.

Just wondering if anyone else has had any experiences with this type of shit.
>>
>>17246101
It seems you have been contacter by this old cult, do you live in the region of america? They operate there. I think they are called larpers or something, the worship many gods. They tend to dwell in caves, modernly called basements i think. Congrats op.
>>
>>17246157
I live in Australia though
>>
>>17246167
now i'm interested. where?

>select all images with trees
>>
You same as the guy on /b/?
>>
>>17246271
Yep
>>17246246
qld au
>>
>>17246101
Be careful. We come in droves, and leave in silence. Don't test what you aren't prepared to understand... QLDer now in NSW, though I do return regularly.
>>
>>17246288
Oooooo so spooky and mysterious never new a fat neck beard could be this intimidating.
>>
>>17246288
nigga, speak english
>>
>>17246288
Is this serious?
>>
>>17246293
OP was curious, don't shoot the messenger.
>>17246295
Negro please.
>>17246296
As serious as the kangaroo blood on those trees. Yes, it is blood, and yes, OP was close to bring in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
>>17246305
You nunga?
>>
>>17246288
Op here. Wtf are you on about? You sound like a fucking idiot.
>>
Straight up you're probably dealing with a feather foot, true ways get out fast.
>>
>>17246305
It's emu blood.
>>
>>17246332
Oh god ive actuslly heard stories about those before now.

Surely its just some randoms playing a joke on me or some edgeteens playing at witch
>>
>>17246349
You never know, but if you're dealing with one. I'd be getting out.
>>
Op here, cant believe someones already trying to take my pics and credit them as theirs. Wtf
>>
>>17246496
Welcome to the internet?
>>
If that's emu blood then the great emu war had begun once more. You might be the chosen one OP.
>>
>>17246499
I would have thought theyd be a bit more idk..patient ? Like wait 24 hours or until this thread dies before jumping on it?
>>
>Ausfags
>zero fucks available
>>
>>17246510
The internet knows no patience.
>>
Wash em away and leave a message clearly explaining that their pathetic attempt at entry level occultism can't beat good olwater n soap
>>
>>17246101
h p lovecraft larpers.
>>
>>17246101
>Just wondering if anyone else has had any experiences with this type of shit.
Yeah, it's just some edgy teenagers
>>
Just wash em away
Also get yourself a motion activated light and or a flood light and put it in your back yard next to your house.
Get your self a rifle while your at it too

>shoot them fags
>>
>>17246288
Roleplayer.
Get out.
Now.
>>
Have you offended anyone recently? Made any enemies?
>>
>>17247590
OP's in emu land, he'd have to undergo a mandatory rectal exam to even look at a rifle.
>>
Could be signs left by homeless drifters, for other homeless drifters. The one on the left looks familiar.

They sometimes leave each other warnings and descriptions of the land in this way, particularly about the local resident(s) and whether they're helpful to hobos, have a mean dog etc.
>>
>>17246101
pretty sure the one on the right is a Sheikah symbol
>>
I think you shouldn't think too far. I support that "everything is possible", but you should let your head relax. By the way, do not ask your neighbor about those symbol. Believe me, they won't tell you the true, or they will, but something that not good 'll come to you.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.