[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /x/ was anybody lurking the thread about weird number stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2spoopy3.14me.png (63KB, 2000x1935px) Image search: [Google]
2spoopy3.14me.png
63KB, 2000x1935px
Yo /x/ was anybody lurking the thread about weird number stuff? Someone posted a long list of coincidences about the number 23 and it being evil and then the tread suddenly 404'd, kinda spoopy...
>>
It would have been spoopy if that thread wasn't deleted. It's about time the janitors actually came through on 4chan for once. They deserve a promotion, actually.
>>
>>17245926
The thread wasn't really shit tho, I mean I was making fun of it, but it was still kinda interesting. Just weird it got deleted right then after that dudes long ass list of 23 evilness, like the janitors don't want us to know something...
>>
>>17245919
23 thing was 2/3 =666'
2, 3, and 23 are prime numbers too
>But it's not spooky right
>>
>>17245928
Okay, I guess I retract what I wrote... Now we need to bring back the content that was lost somehow...
>>
24 means something yo
>>
Judges 9:23

Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:
>>
>>17245931
Not really, I made fun of it by bring up Michael Jordan, but the thread being deleted after some guys long as response make it weird
>>17245934
Well from the gist that I read he said 2/3=.666 which is devil, something about 2300 stones in the great pyramid, psalm 23 is about the Lord being your shepard, 12/23/2012 was the end of the world according to the Mayans, and a ton other shit

OC guy of the list, if you're reading, repost and let's see if this gets taken down again
>>
>>17245936
24 hours of fun, sun & vidya gaems!
>>
>>17245943
12/21 was the day, buddy.
>>
>>17245944
Kek
>>
>>17245949
I know it was, I was going to say that to him and then the thread 404'd
>>
My haunted ass stereo beeped twice then a gap then four more times like wtf, also had nothing plugged into it
>>
>>17245958
So is that supposed to be something spoopy about 2 and 4 or the number 24?
>>
watch two movies:
"number 23" (jim carrey is in it)
"23" (kind of old but still nice, about illuminati, information wars, early age hackers, based on real story)
even if you don't give a shit about this number (like me) these movies are still amusing and fun to watch. if your into it though i recommend to watch them right away
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.