[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flower of LIfe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: flower.png (11KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
flower.png
11KB, 212x238px
What do you know about the flower of life /x/? I always felt I knew enough until I googled it for the first time and realized I couldn't get a single good source on it.

Where did it came from? What does it mean? Where can we find it and in which eras?
>>
>>17245318
ur a fagit
>>
>>17245318
https://www.nsa.gov/about/_files/cryptologic_heritage/publications/misc/voynich_manuscript.pdf

page 110

the pentacle of conjuring infernal spirits memed way out of proportion into an example extraordinary
>>
>>17245318
C'mon /g/... Aliens did it!
>>
>>17245381
I heard that ONU does it too
>>
>>17245318

It's a symbolic representation of Newton's Construction for advancing wavefronts.

Long before math was discovered by humans.
>>
>>17245398
what? no. It's pentacles man.
>>
>>17245398
What do you even mean by that?
>>
>>17245381
Why is this book on a nsa link?
>>
>>17245437
why are you asking those sorts of questions?
>>
>>17245467
I'm a curious person, enlighten me with your knowledge
>>
>>17245491
smoke them if you have them
>>
>>17245497
What?
>>
>>17245497
but, man, what the fuck does the nsa have to do with spirituality/occultism, why do they have that book.
what the fuck am i even on about
>>
>>17245518
I don't think he was the same guy that posted the book.

Anyway, the answer might be simple and boring, they use it as practice for newcomers in cryptography.
>>
From my knowledge its an ancient symbol found all over the world. It is said that the flower of life needed to be completed to become the fruit of life and from the fruit derives everything in our existence. Its all mathematical with the fibinacci spiral, ratios, and geometry and spiritual with the whole male/female energy, evolution, and possibly aliens.
>>
>>17245532
Right, that's what I think/know as well, but have you ever noticed how little there is, even on the internet, on this? Like, in serious links or documentation.
>>
>>17245544
Yea ive noticed too. One weird thing i remember reading had to do with freemasons and how theyre somehow connected to the flower idk ill try to find it
>>
>>17245544
Also DMT and peoples trips all had a common theme of geometric patterns which gets me wondering if theres a connection with that too...
>>
>>17245553
Have you ever heard that the first chapter of the bible is actually a guide to draw the flower?
>>
>>17245562
Oooh how so im interested
>>
>>17245560
I believe that there is. DMT is actually a common chemical that every living being has, and it's produced by our Pineal gland, which is considered to be the third eye and our connection to the divine or another dimension.
>>
>>17245577
If you get a chance to smoke some, do it.
>>
>>17245587
Do you know Ayahuasca? It's legal and much stronger.
>>
>>17245599
I do but i dont have the stuff to make it :p
>>
>>17245607
There's a religion that practices rituals with it. They buy it from actual indigenous out of the rainforest.

But tell me, what else do you know about it all? Do you have good links?
>>
>>17245617
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/geometria_sagrada/esp_geometria_sagrada_6.htm
This guy claims his grandfather who is a freemason knew some secrets of the flower.. But im sure you already know a lot
>>
>>17245544
Yeah same with all sacred geometery, unless used in quantum theory.

The net is locked down bro. Information is harder to find on anything you haven't purchased, since like 12 years ago,
>>
>>17245562
Oo explain.
>>
>>17245646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHuvW7YaGjQ
>>
>>17245643
Are you implying that this is being kept on purpose? Because only really powerfull people could control information on an internet era...
>>
>>17245638
That's a pretty cool link. And I always like to hear from someone else, even if I think I do know.
>>
File: 1446312170703.jpg (88KB, 580x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446312170703.jpg
88KB, 580x600px
>>17245577
I have also noticed this "connection" that these patterns appear to be either an abstract series of thoughtforms or the effect of reality almost "leaking" in that we can literally see how everything is interconnected in reality; and that image is the nearest thing to an illustration as something of uniform shape yet can take on varied forms.

Though stop all that Joe Rogan pseudoscience madness, fact is we don't know where Dmt is produced or why and the pineal gland was just a theory, with its peculiar shape and placement in the brain and lack of info about it.

Point is man it's more liberating when you realise how much we don't know, or pretend to know, or how much we forgot, and are trying to remember again.

If you're sensible, be alone, take lsd, then dmt later on, when the sun rises you will be different, you will have learned a library of new things that will be used to rebuild yourself and you will feel an entirely different sense of being alive.

People get lost and take a while to rebuild themselves after ego death, some people can't take it at all. They spend 8 hours being scared and it feels like he'll, then they choose to enjoy and it feels like heaven, then you realise everything was always right here.
>>
>>17245677
I won't have access to this kind of drugs in the near future. Have you actually done that? Do you believe in God?
>>
>>17245652
Ahah.. well at it's most innane level jewgle tailor's your search results, as well as overlaying results they want you to look at and real info gets buried, even totally.

I've seen shitty little scam businesses game jewgle without their help for pages and pages of results, making it impossible for normal people to find competitors on a websearch without being very specific and eleminating search results that are terms they actually want to search for.

You sound young, no offense. It's not a super secret conspiracy it is current state of society.

Everything you read or hear is controlled.
>>
File: 1449650190975.png (581KB, 1024x931px) Image search: [Google]
1449650190975.png
581KB, 1024x931px
>>17245702
Anon distro-vpn-tor-Dnms(not at home address).

Yes and yes. Went from full atheist; fedora, cape, cane, to fully questioning the very ground I walk on. Gave me another thirst for life and adventure again, like I mentioned in my last post I thought I knew everything, then my ego died and I could start again, though I want to learn to do it without narcotics, for the last trip, the one we don't come back from.
>>
>>17245710
It goes beyond google searches, it lacks actual research on it, and I find it all very weird. I didn't want to sound naive, I just wanted you to be blunt about your beliefs.
>>
>>17245734
Yup, pretty much same happened to me.

And what do you mean about ''the one we don't come back from'', are you saying like, actually be able to open a dimension with our thoughts? That would be something...

ps: I can't into vpn, I'm pretty sure they already spotted me anyway, at this point I'm pretty vulnerable
>>
>>17245741
Well as far as I've found, Pythagoras is also just as mysterious and worth looking into. There is also esoteric buddhist type stuff that just isn't taught to people.
>>
>>17245766
Do you believe in the connection of all of this? What's your personal view on religion?
>>
>>17245753
The one you don't come back from is death, friend.
>>
>>17245766
Yeah, I'm somewhat aware about those topics, have you ever read one of Pythagoras books? I'd have to study geometry a little more before. I was searching a little about eastern esoterism and the connection with physics and metaphysics.
>>
File: 1445155660020.jpg (443KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1445155660020.jpg
443KB, 1275x1650px
>>17245753
What do you think death is?

People always say it's either going to a white cloudy place with all family and friends but no, or you just fade away like being born in reverse, fact is While your body may die, but you are not your body, you are just the observer, the one that chose to emerge in this form to learn something, things don't 'just' happen, even before we chose to exist here we made the conscious decision to do so, we just forget.

Anyway, I'm too high now.
>>
>>17245803
Why did we forget? I used to believe that dying was like being born in reverse, but now I'm not sure anymore, I think this guy is better suited to answer >>17245792.
>>
>>17245814
Well it was me who you were asking the questions to, plus me and >>17245792 said the same thing.

Thing is, it's something that has to be experienced, not explained.
>>
>>17245814
What is the material around you?
Does it exist?
Is it dead?
'Life' is the illusion. A separation, a finite observation of a masterpiece. We limit ourselves to our perceptions - sensory or otherwise. After all, what would be the point of it all, if there wasn't something existential, that is also 'less' than its entirety?
The universe is the absolute. The infinity. The everything. We, because we see, because we feel, believe we are superior. But it is the very fact that we 'believe' that makes us less. That we are limited.
To die is to 'return' to infinity. Meeting your deceased loved ones is simply a man's means of identifying something.
It is corporeal. Intangible nothing, and everything.
It is our purpose here to.
Well. That's not up to me. You get to decide. Maybe it's for nothing. Maybe it is simply to experience it all.
Maybe it is to continue to push, ourselves, our species, as close to that infinity as we can.
To approach an axis.
But then, why would anyone, anything, want to mislead us?
Could it be a love for our continuance, or its own?
Are we but vessels for another entity?
Something foreign to our perceptions?
Do you think in your native tongue, or do you simply understand your thoughts, and imperfectly relay them to your surroundings?
To verify your insecurities. To trick your peers, as you can only imagine that our means of communication are less absolute than our means of existence.

But these are just my own musings. I've likely overstepped my bounds.
Back to my whole,
goodnight friends.
>>
File: 1447761114419.jpg (63KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
1447761114419.jpg
63KB, 500x624px
>>17245843
Not same anon but imagine if you thought of all this alone in your kitchen, puffing on a joint, staring at the moon and stars, tripping balls. And thats just a few revelations over the course of almost 12 hours.

Tell me by the end of it you don't begin to question all you have learned in your life up to that point. Plus it appears that the info is appearing from nowhere, almost as if you are being told about these connections instead of thinking them yourself. Strange musings indeed.
>>
>>17245886
The epiphany.
I study nothing but my surroundings.
I believe nothing but what I can discern for myself.
The information I believe I can validate on my own.
Sharing our thoughts only serves to prove that we doubt ourselves. And through translating that subconscious to tangible, audible sounds - words, even, muddies their truth further.
We must pursue that truth as a collective humanity, but then, how do we communicate it?
How do we share our findings?
Lament ensues.
>>
Perhaps the beauty lies in knowing that we are only ever imperfect. Only ever finite. As close as we may ever come, the pursuit of truth is fallacal.
The pursuit of absolution.
Death is the absolution, and it meets us all, again. Life is the gift because it allows us that imperfection. The moment. The pursuit.
We rally and align under banners we construct, and call them our truth, our purpose.
But they cannot be. For the point itself is to be, and by stating so, you create the opportunity for its parallel.
You force the truth to cease as quickly as it is identified.
It is perhaps why we cannot rationalize infinity.
The universe, the compendium of reality, would cease to have a reason.
>>
spirit science bullshit now used to market organic soft drinks and candy.
>>
>>17246011
It just makes it rational.
We are all humans, why do you think another one of us thinks more or less differently than another?
Perhaps we simply communicate those informations differently based on our own experiences.
>>
>>17245677
Every time i do DMT i just go on a 5 minute roller coaster ride through geometric patterns. There's also a ringing in my ears as if a dubstep song is about to "drop" but never does.
(i only smoke in the dark)
That's also jimjam and not pure crystal. But I'm glad because ego death sounds pretty boring and most people that smoke pure dmt can't even explain what happens besides "omg im enlightened" dribble.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.